Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sara

Reflections

So, I've been reflecting on the events of the weekend. I have to first say , "Thank you" to Dayna and all her elves who put together a wonderful convention for all of us. Thank you also for the honor you paid me by selecting me as one of the women "Living the GCF Motto." I was suprised, a little embarrased, but touched deeply.

To all of the GALS, I want to say how much I appreciate the feeling of being welcome and belonging that you showed to me. I can't remember a time when I laughed and cried and smiled so much. It was fantastic!

Jenni, thanks for the dance; Katie, thanks for your inspirational voice and Holly, thanks for reminding me that I have a body part that clenches when I feast my eyes on the "pie!"

Finally, Gerry, thanks for being...well, thanks for being Gerry.

Virtual group hug!

Sara

Thank you Sara for starting this thread. I wanted to say thank you also for the honor that was given me. Wow, I was so overwhelmed and humbled by this. I didn't know what to say. Thank you all for such a kind thing to do. I feel very ordinary and don't quite understand why me, but it made my year. Thank you.

Hugs to all,

Sally

I like pie...

Edited by cybrsal

Sara and Sally, thank YOU both for the honor of friendship. You are neither one ordinary, but are both very special.

Tight hugs,

Suzie