Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

TUT Release Countdown

Ok gals I thought it would be fun to countdown until the release of TUT! It will be my first Gerry movie in the theater!!!

23 days!!!!!

April

:yay: Good idea April! The upcoming attractions have been showing (teasing) a lot this past week-end!!

:D Frannie

This will be my first Gerry-movie in a theater and my first movie ever to see on the day it comes out.

Is it normal that I started my countdown 6 months ago? Yeah, I know... I'm crazy... :wuv:

I just can't wait for this movie to come out. Me too, it will be my first Gerry movie in a theater.

Edited by Novelistgirl

Ive seen several commercials on cable but not regular stations but I'm looking forward to this :)

Oh no Lisa the dilema if he is indeed on The Tonight Show same night. Well going by the lucky ones who went for RnR they did both no problem but as you said in another thread there is always the risk :tantrum: Look on the positive side whether you see him for an hour in a studio or 5 sec face to face at a premiere it is an in the flesh sighting so its a win win my dear. :yay:

Moira

Oh no Lisa the dilema if he is indeed on The Tonight Show same night. Well going by the lucky ones who went for RnR they did both no problem but as you said in another thread there is always the risk :tantrum:

Moira

OMG no kidding! I'll probably try to do both since it worked out last time, but I think TUT will have a bigger turn out than RNR did. We'll see ... I'm not making any decisions now.

Oh no Lisa the dilema if he is indeed on The Tonight Show same night. Well going by the lucky ones who went for RnR they did both no problem but as you said in another thread there is always the risk :tantrum:

Moira

OMG no kidding! I'll probably try to do both since it worked out last time, but I think TUT will have a bigger turn out than RNR did. We'll see ... I'm not making any decisions now.

According to this link it looks like Gerry will be appearing on Conan on Thursday, 16th July.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsdate.html

Moira

According to this link it looks like Gerry will be appearing on Conan on Thursday, 16th July.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsdate.html

OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Gerry AND Chris Daughtry!!! I might just pass out!!

OK I have to get advanced tickets or something. Or do I just show up at 3:00 am???

OH this is going to be AWESOME!! Surely makes up for missing out at RNR!!

So how does this work? When do they do the taping?

Please explain, my friends since I have no clue.

So how does this work? When do they do the taping?

Please explain, my friends since I have no clue.

The TV show taping is usually during the day, then we'll have some time to zoom to the Arc Light theater to get our place in line for a little face time.

It'll work out how it's supposed to, but I'm keeping the faith and staying positive. My friends and I will line up at about 5am or so to get into the Tonight Show since we don't have tickets. We'll have to get Stand By and see if we get in, but from what I've heard in the past, everyone gets in. We'll see.

Then off to the theater ...

How exciting!!! I am so envy.

So basically you can see him twice in the same day!!

I did see Gerry in Mrs. Brown on the big screen, but that doesn’t count, because I promptly forget about him. So this feels like my first big screen Gerry experience! So my big decision for that weekend will be weather to go Friday evening after work or Saturday. I’m off work on Monday, so I can squeeze in another showing

Oh Lisa you must share all of your details with us!

I live in a small community so I'll have to drive to see it the day it comes out!! :)

Oh Lisa you must share all of your details with us!

I live in a small community so I'll have to drive to see it the day it comes out!! :)

Oh don't worry ... I will let everyone know how it went ... I won't be on the computer until July 20th or 21st so it'll be a while ... but my story will most definitely be up.

Oh how I envy you Lisa!! Have fun sweetie!! You deserve it!

April and Andrea....This is your first Gerry movie in a theater? Amazing, but I guess there was a first time for all of us! You will be shocked over how gorgeous Gerry is on the BIG screen. Not like those small videos you have been seeing. If you weren't hooked on Gerry before you will be after seeing him in TUT in all his handsomeness!! Enjoy gals!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

First time viewers? I envy you a little! :p But everytime I see him on the big screen is a revelation and a delight.

Enjoy it to the fullest!

Jane

Edited by Jeb

Well, DVD and a big screen really do make a difference!!! In our country, they are supposed to release both TUT and the Gamer on the same date!!! I would like to persuade my boyfriend to go with me and watch this multiple pleasure together, but he still seems to be a kind of reluctant to do that (for me?). But there is still a hope - the release date for both the films in our country is September 17, so I have some time left... :wave::wave::wave:

Edited by Donnie

Oh how I envy you Lisa!! Have fun sweetie!! You deserve it!

April and Andrea....This is your first Gerry movie in a theater? Amazing, but I guess there was a first time for all of us! You will be shocked over how gorgeous Gerry is on the BIG screen. Not like those small videos you have been seeing. If you weren't hooked on Gerry before you will be after seeing him in TUT in all his handsomeness!! Enjoy gals!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

I cannot possibly get more hooked on Gerr; I have reached a level that doesn't even exist. :bonk:

But I am so looking forward to it and have a great time

Start checking sites like www.fandango.com I see I can buy my ticket NOW & the earliest at the theatre I selected was NOON on the day it opens! AWESOME! Then again if I did that I'd beg my dad to let me go again :lmao:

I'm getting so anxious for this movie! This morning our local news station was giving away tickets to the opening premiere at the Legends complex the day before it's release. THat was exciting news as they were really building it up! The only one thing negative is they mentioned "starring Katherine Heigl" and said nothing about Gerry! WTF? My husband is the one who said, "hey, they didn't even mention Gerry!" I secretly think he has GALS!

D

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

And don't forget that voice coming out of every corner around you in that digitally, enhanced, dolby whatever it's called surround sound! It's almost like he's right there with you, his sweet voice reaching down within your soul then tickling your heart and whatever else it can and setting you off to squirming in your seat and in one jagged, breath muttering to yourself, "oh my God, what a man!"

Andrea says:

I cannot possibly get more hooked on Gerr; I have reached a level that doesn't even exist. :bonk:

:rotflmao: Oh really?

Edited by GBPhanatic