Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

Want a piece of Vegas 09 History?

We have some leftover convention items which Dr. Em has authorized me to offer for sale. All proceeds will go towards covering convention expenses.

First up: Goody bags. The bag is a light, non-woven material, that's 15" wide x 15.5" tall, with a strap that is approx. 12" deep. The bag is great for lightweight groceries, papers, trips to the pool, etc. They fold up nicely as they are made of the same fabric used for the "go green" grocery bags sold at Walmart, etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Price: $5.00 (this INCLUDES shipping) $5 bucks straight up. IN THE U.S. ONLY. *I will ship to International gals, but you'll need to cover additional postage. Send me a PM and I'll give you a price.*

If you're interested, please paypal your money directly to registration@gerardbutlergals.com; when you get to the "memo" portion of "sending money," be sure to indicate what you are purchasing and the desired SHIPPING ADDRESS.

IF NO ADDRESS IS INDICATED, IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ON RECORD WITH PAYPAL. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SHIPMENTS MADE TO INCORRECT PAYPAL ADDRESSES.

Edited by heISmyGspot
to clarify paypal instructions

For you scrapbooking GALS the goody bags are exactly the right size for transporting a 12x12 scrapbook. I use one of last year's bags to carry the GerryUSA scrapbook and it fits pairfectly!

Holly - if you have a Large t-shirt left can you hold it for me and I'll PayPal you in the morning (well, later in the morning than it is now)? I have to get my check deposited on the way to work before I go sending any more cash out. I'll email you about it too.

Got ye covered, Missus Sporran!

I would need a size M t-shirt. I can either PayPal or send a check.

Thanks!!

Oh Holly, may I order the Goody bag and pay by check? I LOVE the design! :wuv: Who was the creator of that? Perfect size for my scrapbooking!

Let me know what to do.

Thanks

Diane

I guess since I have not gotten a response from Holly, I'm not getting one?? I even sent a pm.

Oh well

Jobella - I'm sure if you sent Holly a PM she will respond to you. She may be off with her family for some down time after Vegas. :kisswink:

Oh Holly, may I order the Goody bag and pay by check? I LOVE the design! :wuv: Who was the creator of that? Perfect size for my scrapbooking!

Thanks! I worked long and hard fighting software (I'm a graphics newbie) creating that design. LOL

We prefer paypal, but if you can't pay that way, you can send a check to:

Jenni Grizzle

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA. 30042

Once I get notice from Jenni that the check has cleared, I'll mail your bag(s). Please drop me a PM indicating the date you've mailed the check so that I may tell Jenni she needs to check the P.O. Box.

I guess since I have not gotten a response from Holly, I'm not getting one?? I even sent a pm.

Oh well

Yes, Jobella. It's personal. I'm ignoring only you. :bonk: Do you serve crackers with that whine? :funnyface:

I am moving as fast as I can. I've responded to your PM and have attempted to send you an email which was bounced back to me. Keep in mind that I'm doing this WHILE trying to organize collection and shipping of items to the Shade Tree, in addition to real life.

We have PLENTY of swag bags. You do not have to PM me regarding swag bags. If you want a convention bag, all you have to do is paypal the money to registration@gerardbutlergals.com. Typically, I am able to get items shipped the day they are purchased, unless payment is made late in the day (Central Daylight Time).

Hi Holly,

Awesome looking bags & shirts! Whoever made them for you is the BEST. :whome2: Ha-ha.

Love,

Reg

I have no problem giving credit where credit is due! THANK YOU to Reggie's DoctorPromo for the wonderful QUALITY products used at this year's convention. I highly recommend DoctorPromo for your advertising novelty needs. The service is EXCELLENT! :kisswink:

Once you have your GALS Vegas Con historical items, I am auctioning off RandomLanda's spit collected from my Video Award after she licked it.

:lmao:

Seriously though, I love my con shirt -the logo was awesome this year!!

:hearts:

~Bella

:funnyup: :funnyup:

EWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YUCKY!!! LOL

If you're interested, please paypal your money directly to registration@gerardbutlergals.com; when you get to the "memo" portion of "sending money," be sure to indicate what you are purchasing, size (if applicable)

You mentioned about the size of the bag. What sizes/measurements do you have if you don't mind me asking?

You mentioned about the size of the bag. What sizes/measurements do you have if you don't mind me asking?

The bags are all one size, as described in the first post. The size only applied to tshirts, which are now "sold out."

I'm ordering a bag and I'm paying through paypal. Just check later. Thanks!

How long does it take to mail from there to Hawaii? Just out of curiosity :)

Edited by MoniqueD

Funny, I've received all other emails, and PM's. Oh and by the way, I prefer an aged cheese with crackers, and a nicely chilled Moscato. :cunning:

I'm sorry, I must not be living in real life.