Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Virtual Con...Winners announced 'giveaway' drawing.

Update 7/4: Random draw by computer using Excel for 'Registered' Virtual Con 'attendees':

Names in red for the selected draw:

Giveaway items:

Posted Image

Tombraider: The Cradle of Life DVD - Kathy C.

Posted Image

Beowulf & Grendel DVD - Topaz VonZ

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Set of 4 - Shadowmen books by Jennifer St. Giles

with autographed book plates - shirsan

Posted Image

Set of 6 - Gerry Photo note cards, photo stickers (+ bonus sticker) and photo pen

Andi

One of 2 - 8x10 photo of Gerry, matted to 11x14 (separate prizes)

photo winner's choice - (HQ image from Gallery)

JustCallMeTracy and Joanna

One of 2 - Gerry Photo Travel-Mug - Swansong and chachababy

One of 6 - Key rings

missadams

enchanting eyes

patsyb

Forbes girl

ReggieNY11

gerardable

I'll be contacting you, a few at a time, in the order the prizes are listed, to get your mailing info via PM.

Thank you to all who participated in this year's Virtual Convention.

Awesome prizes! Thanks Barb! :thankyou: Good Luck, fellow Virtual Con-ers!

Diane

8x10 photo of Gerry, matted to 11x14

OMYFREAKINGOODNESS I covet this. God have mercy on my soul. I wants it sooo bad. Do we get to pick the picture? I know this is absolutely shameless. Please forgive me.

Love,Tracy

P.S. Good Luck with real life, Barb. I know how that is.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

WOW!! What a surprise, I didn't know the Virtual Con registers had a chance to win a prize!! I hope you get what you wish for Tracy!! I for one NEVER win in drawings so I hope those who do win will get the prize of their dreams!! Good luck, GALS!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I already own TR2, but all the other GOODIES are WOW!!! Crossing my fingers I get chosen!!!

Yo! Tracy..... :catfight: MEOW!! I'd like the picture, too!!! ( hahahahahahahhahahaha )

Edited by Miss S

Can't wait...I will keep checking...I have TR2 and all of Jenni's books, so hopefully if I did get lucky enought to win, I would get one of the others...if I did win either of those, I think I will send it as a donation to The Shade Tree....

The names have been drawn for the Giveaway items, and are in Post #l

If you've won an article you don't want, let me know and we'll negotiate a substitute, if possible! :D

Again, this year, I'd like to thank my husband, Alan, for his support of my GALS activities, and for paying for the purchase and shipping of the giveaway items! :hearts:

Please be patient, as I mail these out a few a week, and it generally takes quite some time. ;)

Thank you for all who have a cheerful outlook, a kind word and the spirit of generosity and respect for participating in the Forum's Virtual Con! :grouphug:

All my best,

Barb

Congratulations to all my Galfriends that won a great prize... I'm so happy Peggy ( my sis) won a prize too! :yay: Well I mean blood sis as most of you know...and I'm going to call her and tell her right now!!

:wave: Frannie

Barb, you are such a busy beaver Sweetie...take some time for yourself galfriend!

Congrats to all virtual attendees that won such fabulous prizes!!

Woo HOO! Topaz and Beowulf and Grendel! We get some Beo!!! :yahoo:

YAY! Tracy won a 8x10!! they're awesome!!!! :kiss: Congrats!

Edited by Iliessa

What a lovely surprise.

Congratulations to the other winners.

Barb,

Thanks for everything. You're a tireless worker on behalf of GALS and your husband is pretty good too. Please pass my regards to him and also thank him for the extra $$$ it costs to mail to the UK.

Thanks Barb, to you and your wonderful hubby for the prizes for the VC winners! :thankyou:

You have worked so hard to make it a great Virtual Con for GALS and it is very much appreciated!

Congrats to the winners and better luck next time to the nonwinners, like me! :lol:

Diane

Congrats to the winners! Thanks again for all you did for the Virtual Con, Barb...not to mention every day!

:bow:

I'm so happy for Joanna and Tracy! They both deserve what they won!! Way to go Gals!! Congratulations to the other winners and thank you Barb for all of your hard work!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Woo Hoo!! You lucky GALS!!!! YOU"RE soooo lucky!!

BTW...When Tracy wakes from her dead faint after winning the 8X10, Give her my regards. HMMM??? Wonder how much she'd take for it??? :lmao:

Like THAT will ever happen!!!!! :lmao:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!! :yay:

Those are some AWESOME prizes indeed!

Thank you to Mr. & Mrs. Becozy for these GREAT gifts!!! :thankyou:

OMYFreakingGoodness! I am one happy fat ghettofabulous Redneck! Yee Haw!

Congrats to all the other winners! :fans::cheer2:

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

:yeehaw::hug::hugskisses:

8x10 photo of Gerry, matted to 11x14

OMYFREAKINGOODNESS I covet this. God have mercy on my soul. I wants it sooo bad. Do we get to pick the picture? I know this is absolutely shameless. Please forgive me.

Love,Tracy

P.S. Good Luck with real life, Barb. I know how that is.

Shame on me for coveting. Hope Karma doesn't drop kick me for wanting that so bad. :spank: : :embarassed: Anyway :thankyou: !!! Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I already own TR2, but all the other GOODIES are WOW!!! Crossing my fingers I get chosen!!!

Yo! Tracy..... :catfight: MEOW!! I'd like the picture, too!!! ( hahahahahahahhahahaha )

SOWWY :rose:

Woo Hoo!! You lucky GALS!!!! YOU"RE soooo lucky!!

BTW...When Tracy wakes from her dead faint after winning the 8X10, Give her my regards. HMMM??? Wonder how much she'd take for it??? :lmao:

Like THAT will ever happen!!!!! :lmao:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I didn't faint, but I became very exciting. We is some poor folkses shore 'nuff we is, but some thangs jest bes priceless, shore 'nuff they is. That picture is going up right here in the hood. Probably where Hubby and I can look at it from the bed or over our heads above the head board. It might even rank high enough to go in the living room. Usually gots to be kin folks to end up in the living room.

Congrats to ALL the winners especially some of my home girls one of my favorite writers in the world Ms. TopazVonz aka Jodi!!! Also to my first Galfriend ChaChaBaby aka Peggy who turned me on to Sadie Montgomery. Oh and my Joanna! We won the same prize,Yippee!!!

Congrats to all virtual attendees that won such fabulous prizes!!

Woo HOO! Topaz and Beowulf and Grendel! We get some Beo!!! :yahoo:

YAY! Tracy won a 8x10!! they're awesome!!!! :kiss: Congrats!

As for you, Precious Momma Bear Loves you and if all I would have got was the knowledge you got to go I would be amply blessed, but the picture rocks too! :sillyface:

Gals Staff there is not enough words to say. Barb, you are just too kind.

I love you all. I sound like I am accepting a freaking Oscar. So now I will shut up!

Love,

Tracy :thankyou:

P.S. 3 guesses first 2 don't count what pictures do you think I will pick my picture from?

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Posted Image Let me join the others and thank you and your Hubby for all you've done for us at Gals and VC.I wasn't aware that we were going to win anything just by posting in the thread and taking part so it was a double surprise.Thanks so much Barb for all your hard work for us Gals.

:hugs: Peggy

The virtual con was absolutely amazing! So glad we were able to share in the excitement with everyone out in Vegas, and watch things unfold in real time. What a wonderful step forward for this community, proving that we truly are connected. Thanks so much to Barb and her hubby for all their continued efforts - it was so awesome to be there when the Phoenix award was presented!!

Congrats to all the winners!!

Posted Image

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Hugs,

Anna X