Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Dear Frankie Short Short Stories! (Virtual Con 2009)

Be sure to check out the three great stories submitted for the Virtual Con 2009 'Challenge', and congrats to them for sticking to the 750 words (or less) criteria!

What happened...at the end of Dear Frankie... we were left wanting more, to know what the future held for The Stranger, Lizzie and Frankie...tell us what happened...

"After the Ending"

Donnie's Before (and After) the Ending... (post 2)

GBPhanatic's After the Ending... (post 3)

Fiona64's Aboard the Agra (post 15)

:ty: gals!

They were lucky they knew how to count. I am still so embarrassed :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed::boohoo: that my story was so long and could not be put with the others. :tissues::crybaby:

I most certainly applaud the other writers and enjoyed each story immensley. What creative and talented GALS they are.

:cheer2::goodjob::tens::fans:

I hope I can see more stuff written by them. Hint....Hint.....

I am quite humbled and honored by the kind Gals that read my story and there sweet words.

I love you all.

Thanks, Barb again for all you did for virtual con. Though I was sick. I certainly enjoyed it.

Hugs and Kisses,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I hope I can see more stuff written by them. Hint....Hint.....

Hi, Tracy! Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed your story as well. :D

If you go to the links in my siggy, you'll find information on my eBook (free samples available at either link to help you decide whether it's your cup of tea). I have a book deal with Turner Maxwell in the UK and my paperback will be forthcoming this year -- but the eBook will give folks a chance to get in on the "early buzz."

I want to encourage you to continue with your writing. I firmly believe that each and every one of us has a story to tell. :)