Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
isaboo

Convention Pictures

I'm glad all the ladies had fun in Vegas. I'm enjoying looking at all the pictures from the convention...but I have no idea who I am looking at. Is there anyway to label who is in each picture??????? I mean...I recognize a few faces....but it would be more enlightening to be able to put a name to the face.

Edited by isaboo

snap !! same for me Isaboo.

Or even a group photo labelled would be fab :) i want to put faces to all the gals that come to watch my movie chats !!

cheers.

Stuart

If the gals send 'em to me labeled as the file name they can be put in the gallery that way.

Items already in the Gallery can be re-done, but we'll add them as time permits.:ty:

Thank you Barb.

If you need my help Barb, please let me know.

I've begun work on captioning with names. If anyone sees any omissions/errors, please PM me.

:thankyou:

Katie

I know that I don't speak for everyone, but I would appreciate it if my real name was not used to identify me in the pictures. My "Gals" identity is great, but please do not use my real name.

Thanks so much to all that worked so hard on the convention. I know how much work must have gone into it. Please know that you are truly appreciated! :wave:

I have many skills that I would be thrilled to be called upon to use for the next convention. I was the chairperson for the hospitality committee for a couple of non-profit organizations for five consecutive years, and in the past had my own event planning/catering business. Only thing is, I now have fibromyalgia, and have limited energy, but would love to help in any way that I can.

Thanks again so much! :bow2:

ceecee

Sorry MODS..for all the extra work I just caused you.

Katie/songbird has graciously stepped-up to do it while I'm taking some time to tend family matters! :thankyou: Katie! :hearts:

You're welcome, Barb! It's the least I can do! :rose:

No worries, Ceecee! :wuv:

Boo, you weren't the only one asking for who's who. :lol: We just need TIME to get things like this done. Thank goodness today is a holiday for me from work. :pointy:

I've begun work on captioning with names. If anyone sees any omissions/errors, please PM me.

Katie

this is me and my sister's 2nd convention, and among the best times of our lives, but never have replied to the forum. i hope i am doing this right. anywho, re:names of people in pics. for stacie-in-nebraska, pic #008.jpg, the two GALS standing is deb/muskegsally and my sis steff/redsteff. all you GALS are AWESOME! thank you katie/songbird for your beautiful voice and spirit. you make us proud to know you. thanks.

Edited by muskegsally

Sally and I were on last night, and noticed that Fergie's pics were up! Thank you Fergie for the great and sometimes funny pictures!

As we were looking, memories came back to us and we kept saying that (while looking at all of our wonderful women) "This is why we go to Vegas!"

Is it time to go yet?????

Katie

this is me and my sister's 2nd convention, and among the best times of our lives, but never have replied to the forum. i hope i am doing this right. anywho, re:names of people in pics. for stacie-in-nebraska, pic #008.jpg, the two GALS standing is deb/muskegsally and my sis steff/redsteff. all you GALS are AWESOME! thank you katie/songbird for your beautiful voice and spirit. you make us proud to know you. thanks.

:wave: Hiya Deb/muskegsally! Sorry that I'm just now seeing this post. I will get that picture edited to include your names, and I believe there's one of you two in the latest uploads of the pics Fergie took (as our 'official' photographer). Okay, are you the one wearing glasses? Just want to be sure I have you both identified correctly.

I'm glad you posted, and thank you for your sweet words. It's my pleasure to sing for my friends at the con, and I'm happy that it is enjoyed. :)

Now that you've posted once, you'll need to post some more!! Remembers, GALS is addictive, just like Gerry! :lol:

Katie

:wave: Hiya Deb/muskegsally! Sorry that I'm just now seeing this post. I will get that picture edited to include your names, and I believe there's one of you two in the latest uploads of the pics Fergie took (as our 'official' photographer). Okay, are you the one wearing glasses? Just want to be sure I have you both identified correctly.

I'm glad you posted, and thank you for your sweet words. It's my pleasure to sing for my friends at the con, and I'm happy that it is enjoyed. :)

Now that you've posted once, you'll need to post some more!! Remembers, GALS is addictive, just like Gerry! :lol:

dear songbird, re:con pics my sis, steff/redsteff is the one with glasses. tks. see ya next year!

Thanks Deb! I've captioned the pics with your names now. :hug1:

I'm glad you and Steff had a great time at the con and hope you can both make it back next year!

:hugs:

Katie