Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard in "Esquire" August issue magazine!

:wave:

Hello everyone!

I heard that Gerard is on the cover of "Esquire" August issue's magazine, there is an interesting article and some beautiful pictures of him, it's supposed to be on newsstands right now, I haven't bought it yet, I hope it will be the same in my city, we are all worth it don't you think? I had to tell it!

Don't worry, I'm not dreaming, this time, it's for real!!!!!! Have a great weekend! Happy Fourth of July!!!

Josée

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I heard that Gerard is on the cover of "Esquire" August issue's magazine, there is an interesting article and some beautiful pictures of him, it's supposed to be on newsstands right now, I haven't bought it yet, I hope it will be the same in my city, we are all worth it don't you think? I had to tell it!

Don't worry, I'm not dreaming, this time, it's for real!!!!!! Have a great weekend! Happy Fourth of July!!!

Josée

After calling bookstores all over Tulsa, it occurred to me to call Esquire. I have, in fact, spoken with a person in "circulation" at Esquire. The magazine is not supposed to be on sale until July 9. The rep would neither confirm nor deny that Gerard was on the cover. Apparently some stores are displaying it early. However, for many of us, it won't do any good to go in search of the mag until next week. Just an fyi...

Good thing I stopped to read the rest of this thread .....Thanks Spot...Had my keys in hand heading out the door!! :yay:

Thanks for the heads up SweetQ...

:wave: Frannie

I wish I'd been able to read the last couple of posts before I DID head out the door keys in hand and drove 30 miles to the mall. I marched into Walden asking for the new Esquire. The clerk searched and couldn't find the newest ones. She then went and asked, and the manager said a lot of magazine deliveries were being held up because of the holiday. She said the ones that were originally scheduled for delivery today wouldn't come in until next week because FedEx was not making routine deliveries today because of the holiday weekend. Grrrrrrrrr.

Oh well, I did manage to get other things done I needed to at the mall, but I was disappointed at the same time.

Hello everyone!

Josée

Are you sure August issue, the Julyone has not come out yet.

Finally; we can see him on a cover!

I was just about to run out to the nearest gas-station or store when I read the other posts. I hate waiting; have no patience.

I was told about it last night by someone who already had it so first thing this morning I headed out to Barnes and Noble and a couple of other stores with no luck. Then I found out it isn't due on the stands until next week so I stopped looking. I've never been lucky enough to find any of the places around here that put the magazines out early.

The July issue is out - I have found it many places - it has Bar Refaeli (most recently linked with and possibly now split from Leonardo DiCaprio) naked on the cover with words printed all over her.

I’m kicking myself! I was in downtown San Francisco last night at Borders and noticed a few August issue magazines on display. It didn’t occur to me to check the men’s section at all. Oh well, I will be in SF again this weekend, I’ll see if I can find that issue.

I was told about it last night by someone who already had it so first thing this morning I headed out to Barnes and Noble and a couple of other stores with no luck. Then I found out it isn't due on the stands until next week so I stopped looking. I've never been lucky enough to find any of the places around here that put the magazines out early.

The July issue is out - I have found it many places - it has Bar Refaeli (most recently linked with and possibly now split from Leonardo DiCaprio) naked on the cover with words printed all over her.

So then he'll be on the cover of the August issue ... just for my birthday!! :pointy: Thank you for this heads up! I'll keep a lookout.

Are you sure August issue, the July one has not come out yet.

July is on the stands, Ginny. Here's a link to Esquire's "cover gallery" Hopefully, August will have a particular Scotsman's image in this gallery soon.

I think we have a different version in UK as just looked on Esquire UK site and Daniel Radcliffe is on Aug cover and its out Jul 6. Well another reason to add to my list of justifications to come over to the US in 12 days :lmao: . I am trying to find reasons to justify the price as there seems to be no deals for July but there is the possibility of Tonight Show, Premiere, maybe Comic Con if we are lucky no word yet, The Ugly Truth being released before UK and now Esquire - you can tell I am really trying to talk my way in to coming :rotflmao:

Bailey twittered about this last night and I almost started making plans to go by B&N tomorrow,then I saw she said it was out July 9th.Then I read here that some stores have them early...so my plans are back on,just in case.

OK, OK I'll pop over to boarders tomorrow if not later this evening. GB just seems to amaze me. He is there and every where and nobody knows who he is IN THE MOVIES. The man on the street say GERARD WHO but the industry and the money people know who he is as well as GBgals.

The Esquire site has posted the August cover - it's GB!!!!!!!

Someone on IMDb posted it there as well.

OMG he looks sooooo good. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Our boy is certainly arriving in style.

Now, that is what I call man in a suit. Holy Mother!

Cannot wait to put my hands on it. (what did I just say?) :doh:

Finally: a magazine that I will buy! Best cover! Good job people at Esquire!

Edited by andrea71

I am :lmao: over the heading at the top, "The Sexiest Pie Maker Alive"

well, that would be Gerry, too, wouldn't it?

mmmm, those wee slices of Gerry pie.

Wow, he's got the Scottish Spread goin on, too, doesn't he? mmm mmm mmm