Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard in "Esquire" August issue magazine!

The Esquire site has posted the August cover - it's GB!!!!!!!

Someone on IMDb posted it there as well.

OMG he looks sooooo good. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Our boy is certainly arriving in style.

Thanks for the info.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am :lmao: over the heading at the top, "The Sexiest Pie Maker Alive"

well, that would be Gerry, too, wouldn't it?

mmmm, those wee slices of Gerry pie.

Wow, he's got the Scottish Spread goin on, too, doesn't he? mmm mmm mmm

I didn't even see that, Katie! I was too distracted by the Scottish Spread ... certainly kinda stares back at you ... he knows exactly what he's doing.

Do you really think they printed 300 things we don't know about him?

:lol:

Oh Holy Hell

Yeah, that's putting it mildly Lisa.

How does he expect anyone to get on with their day - my brain is total mush right now

. :whiteflag:

:funnyup: I wondered that, too, Lisa!

I'll bet that we know the majority of them.

Sexiest Pie Maker... :pant: It should still be Gerry and his slices o' pie

Bless KB for coming up with that Gutterism! And Holly for running with it!

I agree Lisa.....HOLY HELL is fookin right....

I love the Pie Maker comment, and we ALL love the scottish spread...can't help but think :hump::naughty::spank: thoughts on that one hahaha

And yes Thanks to KB and Holly :funnyup:

Oh Holy Hell

Yeah, that's putting it mildly Lisa.

How does he expect anyone to get on with their day - my brain is total mush right now

. :whiteflag:

TOTALLY GOBSMACKED!!!!!!

:drool1::drool1::drool1:

:heat::poof:

And there he is directing traffic again - to an area to which we need NO encouragement to glance (stare, become fixated...)
It's not here yet, and I had a helluva time even finding the old one. I guess they don't read Esquire in these here parts ... most new magazines are put on the shelves on Tuesdays here so tomorrow I begin my search.

And there he is directing traffic again - to an area to which we need NO encouragement to glance (stare, become fixated...)

:lmao:

DAYUM!

:heat::thud:

Esquire knows how to please, don't they?

I can't wait until Thursday.

Wal-Mart sells it :)

Good lord, I can't handle that man.

Oh god. Gerry covered in flour making a pie :hump:

I wonder when they took those pictures? Whew.

Edited by BaileyS

Esquire is most definitely reading our mail LOL. Gotta love that Sexiest Pie Maker ...YUM...:galdown:

Bailey- your killin me smalls :funnyup: ...but yes I most def agree, Gerry covered in flour making a pie....:hump:

Edited by Izzabeta
:galdown: I can't wait my local Borders only has the July issue right now.He looks so good on the cover He needs more covers and more interviews,new photo shoots too...Gosh

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you guys are killing me! I do know one thing ....WE ALL THINK ALIKE! First thing I noticed was the pie comment as soon as I managed to take my eyes off the Scottish spread so I guess that means the first thing I noticed was the spread!! Whatever...Good Gawd almighty!! Stick a fork in me....I'm done!

:p Frannie

Me, too!! I certainly hope his REAL MUM isn't thinking what I am thinking! Yep, stick a fork in me--

I'm, well, you know!! Now if there is just a good article and more photos..........

J. :yummy: OMG, did I just say that?

Holy Guacamole! I SO love that cover, can't wait to get the mag. I may have to buy more than one on account of the drool factor! :whoa: I can't calm down, Gerry, you look so damn fine!

Susan,

this is the most perfect statement. Love it! :cunning:

:funnyup: Yes, Gerry does like to direct "traffic". Not necessary!!

Examples are Clickable...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

:funnyup: Yes, Gerry does like to direct "traffic". Not necessary!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Great examples, especially the third one in the white outfit. Lovely sightings, indeed. I soooo love this traffic-directing behavior of his. Keep up the good work Gerr! :kisswink:

The Sexiest Pie Maker has nothing to do with Gerry of course, it's a completely different story. See * at the end of Sexiest Pie Maker * and then see * toward the right of Gerry a small pic of a girl (she is the sexy pie maker). Same as the other writing. Only the Headline: GERARD BUTLER...yada yada yada. Everything else is a seperate topic. I get Esquire often and this new format of the writing was introduced over a year ago with Daniel Craig. The new style has been a huge sucess for Esquire and the top two selling issues have George Clooney on the cover. Third best has Tom Brady!

As for the cover, he does look good. I love the legs, the spread the whole thing. Cannot wait to get the magazine and see what 300 things we learn about Gerry! :drool1:

Edited by sav8821