Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard in "Esquire" August issue magazine!

I liked looking at the year's former covers. IMO, gb's is just the best. They seem to go for that gray monochromatic style on most covers. He's so much hotter than George Clooney. Absolutely no comparison. I'm happy for gb that he's being recognized by the mainstream media. How about his eyes on the cover picture! I JUST cannot wait to see what we've got in store for us inside!!!!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out today shopping and went by two drug chains and then Walmart--nope, they still have the July issue of the chick with the writing all over and one of the drug stores still had the June issue on the shelf. Chatted with the magazine lady at Walmart and she said the monthlies like Esquire would be in by Thursday...maybe. Asked who I was looking for and when I told her she said Oh yeah! before I added "The one in 300." I am so used to adding that to my inquiries for magazines and movies that I was caught by surprise at how quickly she knew. :pointy:

Oh well, I will be back for it. Wonder if the other pictures are all new ones?

Thanks Kathy! :yummy:

Diane

How am I supposed to work after seeing that picture :wuv::drool1::pant:

Can you not just imagine him in his previous life dressed like that on a daily basis going to the office :galdown:

I believe there is a pic with him in jeans and white T inside. That will probably finish me for good :lmao:

A nice way to start a miserable looking Tuesday.

Moira

I can't remember where I read the comment but somewhere in print it was suggested that Esquire should have kept up with their nudity covers with the GB cover. Was it Esquire? Or JJ? Or the New York Post? Hmmmmmmm.....

:wave:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Well, if women wouldn't insist upon keeping up this public veneer of 'respectability', we could have rack after rack of skin mags, too! :D

Jane

Well, if women wouldn't insist upon keeping up this public veneer of 'respectability', we could have rack after rack of skin mags, too! :D

Jane

Respectable? :whome2: Once in a great while Men's Health puts a half naked guy on the cover ... I just don't see Gerry doing that - even for us ... *snaps fingers and says shucks*

The Sexiest Pie Maker has nothing to do with Gerry of course, it's a completely different story. See * at the end of Sexiest Pie Maker * and then see * toward the right of Gerry a small pic of a girl (she is the sexy pie maker). Same as the other writing. Only the Headline: GERARD BUTLER...yada yada yada. Everything else is a seperate topic. I get Esquire often and this new format of the writing was introduced over a year ago with Daniel Craig. The new style has been a huge sucess for Esquire and the top two selling issues have George Clooney on the cover. Third best has Tom Brady!

As for the cover, he does look good. I love the legs, the spread the whole thing. Cannot wait to get the magazine and see what 300 things we learn about Gerry! :drool1:

Hey Sav!

I think we all 'knew' the pie maker wasn't Gerry :spit: But it was just too pairfect to let go!

Exactly Deb!! The 'irony' was too much to pass up!

Sav, in case you weren't aware and are left scratching your head in confusion, there's that tantalizing wee sliver of skin that at times shows between G's shirt and the top of his jeans/pants that has become affectionately known as a slice of PIE!!

Public veneer of respectability, huh? Well, I guess I have to keep some of that while I'm at work but when away from the office I'm not much for "veneer" and prefer real "hard wood" myself!! :funnyface:

:yummy: - I can't wait to read the article and see any other picture(s) that might be included. I'd like to see if they can come up with even 30 things we don't know about Gerry, let alone 300! If there are even just THREE new bits of info I'll be happy.

:yay: Kathy!

He does like to taunt us, doesn't he? Either that or he makes sure it's still there ...

:lmao:

that reminds of of the 'wrath of gods' dvd where he checks :lol:

it's there and he knows it!

Jane

Respectable? :whome2: Once in a great while Men's Health puts a half naked guy on the cover ... I just don't see Gerry doing that - even for us ... *snaps fingers and says shucks*

i like that gerry doesn't show himself off constantly, makes it that much more special when he does.

a nice half naked pic would be nice every now and then though. :cunning:

i'm interested too susan, in seeing if those facts are facts that we actually don't know :lol: i wonder if he had trouble coming up with them.

Just wondering...could they mean (the movie 300) facts and therefore not have to actually list 300 of them? :unsure:

Anyways, who's looking at anything but that awesome pose? :cunning:

Susan! :crack:

:yahoo: I BOUGHT MINE TODAY!!!! :woohoo:

Walmart had it and the pictures inside are SOOOOOO Sexy!!! :drool1:

:hugs:

Tap

Yeah, Walmart gets their new magazines on Tuesday. I guess I'll go out and get mine - when it cools off a bit more. :lol:

Oh, show off. :lalala:

Damn it! I went to fookin Borders and Walmart is next to it.

Oh well, boo- :fook: -ing hoo. I need to get my fat arse to Walmart tomorrow then.

I can't wait to see the pix and read the article inside. But I agree, I don't want to see them till I have the magazine in my hands. It'll be like opening a special Christmas present. I'm headed to the area's big Wally World tomorrow. My town's little Wal-Mart doesn't carry that many magazines.

Sorry, I don't have a scanner. :duck:

BUT, I believe my friend has one so let me see what I can do.

Yes cause we dont get it in UK a scan of the pics would be very much appreciated. You can pm if you like. I will love you for ever :funnyup:

Moira

You can buy your own next week, woman!! I'll take you to B&N. :lol: