Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard in "Esquire" August issue magazine!

Sorry, I don't have a scanner. :duck:

BUT, I believe my friend has one so let me see what I can do.

Everyone will be able to get it tomorrow. If you're going to scan it, please either send to only who want them or send to a Mod before posting. There are many of us who do want to wait until we can see it for ourselves tomorrow. :)

Thanks, Tap. :wave:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't have a scanner. :duck:

BUT, I believe my friend has one so let me see what I can do.

Everyone will be able to get it tomorrow. If you're going to scan it, please either send to only who want them or send to a Mod before posting. There are many of us who do want to wait until we can see it for ourselves tomorrow. :)

Thanks, Tap. :wave:

Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. Finding and purchasing the magazine is the best part!!

I won't be able to get it scanned anyway until the weekend and by then the magazine will already be out. ;)

I just bought 3 copies at Walmart in San Diego......(on Murphy Cnyn. Rd. for SD gals)........It is unbelieveable!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! If I don't have a heart attack, I'm on my way to buy a frame for one of full-page pics.......... HE is sooo beautiful.........and article is fun reading as well......OH MY... I may need to call 911............. ps Borders/Barnes Noble etc. did not have it yet....I had checked there first,

Hope you can find it........have fun, Donna

Got my two copies at Target on the east coast this morning. This is an issue you don't want to miss - great article and drop dead gorgeous pictures (when is he not)! Run don't walk to your closest store!

Barbara :wave:

Edited by lugerry

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!

First I went to Wal-Mart. They didn't have it. Then I went Barnes and Noble. No go. Then I went to the big Borders outside the mall. Another disappointment. On a whim, I went to the smaller Borders inside the mall, and they had just put it out.

It was worth all the hassle.

I won't spoil it for anyone, but the inside pics are to die for. There is one that IMO is just over-the-top sexy. I'll wait to see what everyone else thinks before going on and on with any specifics. The article is very interesting. Typical Gerryisms abound.

Elissa and I got ours at Target. Bought an extra one for Anna and wiped out their supply! :humph: How stupid are they having only three copies????

Oh, BTW TWO GALS DOWN!!!!!!

Suzie

:doh: I forgot about Target. It wasn't at my Walmart today. I don't think I'm going back out today, but I'll go to Target first thing in the morning!

I wasted half an hour again at fooking Walmart and they did not have it. Not even the July issue. WTF?

I need the magazine.

Elissa and I got ours at Target. Bought an extra one for Anna and wiped out their supply! :humph: How stupid are they having only three copies????

Suzie

Okay Suzie, which Target should I NOT go to?

All right all you teasers would somebody just scan the fooking thing and pm me it please :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

Moira

I'm so sorry....I do not have the computer skills to do those things..........I'm just lucky all of the rest of you do.......and THANK YOU so much! I've spent hours on this darn machine waiting for the tidbits and photos that all of you provide. I'll happily feed off your knowledge......(and download more photos to add to the 2500 I have on file)! You'll notice I have no fancy pictures ..uhhh ..siggies ?? Please forgive.......... Donna

Call me and I'll read the whole article to you and who knows.....................maybe my hubby can scan when he gets home......dare I ask??? He'll wonder why I'm breathless and smiling!!!

All right all you teasers would somebody just scan the fooking thing and pm me it please :funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

Moira

I'm so sorry....I do not have the computer skills to do those things..........I'm just lucky all of the rest of you do.......and THANK YOU so much! I've spent hours on this darn machine waiting for the tidbits and photos that all of you provide. I'll happily feed off your knowledge......(and download more photos to add to the 2500 I have on file)! You'll notice I have no fancy pictures ..uhhh ..siggies ?? Please forgive.......... Donna

Call me and I'll read the whole article to you and who knows.....................maybe my hubby can scan when he gets home......dare I ask??? He'll wonder why I'm breathless and smiling!!!

Will someone please just scan the article? Enough mystery already. Anything new in the article?

Suzie

Okay Suzie, which Target should I NOT go to?

Lol! We were at the 281 and Bitters location.

The magazine is well worth the wait. The photos are to die for and the article is very funny and fresh, I sort felt like I was there with Gerry and the interviewer. I had a rather lousy day, so finding the magazine and reading it perked me right up!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when the magazine will be out for everyone to purchase who wants one. Then it will be fair game to discuss the article and pictures. I can't wait to see what others think about the pictures and the article. IMO, it's the best thing we've seen about GB in many a moon. I've read the article twice so far, in case I missed something! I was sooo happy to get mine today. And you are right, seeing in the shelf at Borders was a kick in itself.

The photographs were done by Sam Jones. And they are VERRRY Gerry!

Suzie

Ren, Sorry if you shop at the same Target

It's not a problem Suzie. I just didn't want to waste my time, if they were already sold out. It's very unlikely I would have gone to that Target, anyway.

:) Can't wait to see it!