Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

List of Twitter IDs

I succumbed ... if anyone cares to follow me I'm LisaDuncan66. :)

I will follow you!

Twitter is more fun then I thought- in addition to all things Gerry- I'm following various other things of interest to me and every now and then I write a haiku. Twitter is great for short poems. So far I've managed not to bore everyone with endless twitters about Handsome Jack the cat, the Gerard Butler of felines! (Known to bellow, this is Sparta! At 3AM into his human’s ear) ;)

Wow, we're getting quite a list! :woo:

Everyone's included up to this point!

Question as to who runs the GBGALS.com twitter account & also to anyone for follows Reno LaQuintano who was Gerry's cell mate in LAC. I have a hand written letter from Reno with a lot of wonderful things he said about the GALS & I wanted to share with everyone.

Typically I do, Sapph, but other Mods (Framo & Stuart) and Admins post also.

I'm glad you've gotten a nice note from ReNo! I had the pleasure of meeting him at the LAC After Party. He's one of those guys that, even in making fast acquaintance, strikes you as having a "sweet soul." I genuinely "root" for his success. Maybe we should start a "Cheating on Gerard" thread in honor of his generosity. I bet he'd get a honk out of that! :p

I'm not sure whether I've given my Twitter here, it might have been a while ago. If so, my apologies, but here it is again:

graceandshadow

Names added/edited up to this point!

Got ye both!

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot...

I recently revised my twitter account to supplement my blog so i did a name change, feel free to follow :kisswink:

http://twitter.com/VenusInVirgo

Hey all,

Just noticed this... I'm also on Twitter. I have the same user name just about everywhere VeroZero. Makes it easy to find me wherever I am :-)

Ciao Posted Image