Gerard Butler GALS

Thanks HaveMercy for this!

Further east, "300" star Gerard Butler turned out at the Montauk Yacht Club's models-strewn July 4th bash thrown by photographer Ben Watts, the brother of Naomi Watts. "He was there with about a million girls," one attendee laughed.

On the net...

Page 6:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07062009/gossi...iday_177832.htm

:worthless:

:whoa:

And if photos show up during the day, I'll add them :kisswink:

also: http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/l...gerard_but.html

excerpt:

Visitors to the Blue Parrot in East Hampton on Saturday were in for the surprise of a lifetime when Jon Bon Jovi, a rumored investor, dropped in for an impromptu jam session. Jovi performed a bevy of his hit songs, including "Dead or Alive" and "Who Says You Can’t Go Home."

Scottie hottie Gerard Butler and NFL star Terrell Owens hit up East Hampton hotspot Lily Pond on Friday. They danced with friends, sipped on Absolut Vodka cocktails and left a little after 2 a.m.

On Saturday, Butler caught the attention of all the ladies in attendance at the Montauk Yacht Club’s "Shark Attack Sounds" party, which also celebrated the birthday of photographer Ben Watts. Butler participated in the pre-BBQ soccer game before retreating to the BBQ for burgers and Milagro Margaritas.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he had his sunglasses & sunscreen!! lol lol

The Divine Miss S :rose:

OMG! I knew he would end up in the Hamptons one day!! Sure... cause I don't live there anymore! Montauk is about a half hour away from where I lived in Long Island .....I WANNA GO HOME! ;) I'm sure he had a blast ...good for him!

:wave: Frannie

Thanks Barb...that's so Gerry!

:yay::wuv:

Thanks Barb, I always want to know what he is doing, then I get so jealous. Why can't I be 30 years younger......I'd be where he was. LOL

OMG I can't believe he was so close to me and I didn't know it!! :tantrum::tantrum: Only about 30 miles from where I live.Just my luck. :tissues: I really wouldn't have had the nerve to intrude anyway.I'm a big chicken.

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

It isn't...Gerry isn't drinking. These bloggers always fail to check their 'facts'. Don't believe everything that is written on the internet. Especially when it concerns Gerry...

:wuv:

I clicked on the link, but didn't find Gerry on page six. How do I get there? Am I the only one who's getting this? :unsure:

It's the last paragraph of the article.

No photos. :D

and as for 'sipping cocktails'...it says 'they' which is all-inclusive, but is often used as a generality. ;)

and since in the US the game is called 'soccer', the reporter called it what it 'is'. :lol:

:wave:

Hey Becozy :wave:

Hang on here..

Don't believe anything you read in newspapers....except a game America is now beginning to get good at is now not football but soccer..okay then we play rounders/baseball in the Uk and it's usually girls...

Bobs tongue out here in a very childish manner....lol

Manchester on a wet, windy evening in November, soaking wet, freezing cold, loving every minute even when your teams loosing....

FOOTBALL... :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Yes frannie if GB referred to the 'wonderful game of footy, football, futball in his home town of Glasgee as 'soccer'....he'd be lynched or exiled....or BOTH.... :wave: lol

:funnyup: :funnyup: Actually in DF it was called "FUTBALL" :p

Yes frannie if GB referred to the 'wonderful game of footy, football, futball in his home town of Glasgee as 'soccer'....he'd be lynched or exiled....or BOTH.... :wave: lol

Yep, in Hungary we also call it futball. You are so passionate about it, don't you? :D

You bet andrea71 :wave:

RUNNING, SKILL, STAMINA, DOGGED DETERMINATION, NEVER STOP UNTIL THE FINAL WHISTLE....WORKING CLASS GAME OR WAS.....FOOT CONNECTS WITH THE BALL....

FOOTBALL :tantrum:

lol

Yep, in Hungary we also call it futball. You are so passionate about it, don't you? :D