Gerard Butler GALS

GALS Creative Contests (Deadline 7/27)

jenn

Welcome to the latest GALS Creative Contest.

To celebrate the opening of The Ugly Truth, we'd like to see you design the cover for a "Gossip Magazine" featuring, of course, Gerry as Mike Chadway, The Ugly Truth commentator and womanizer.

Create a "spoof" cover of an US, OK or People-type magazine. Come up with your own title and blurbs for feature stories and feature "Mike Chadway" on the cover.

This can be done using digital or cut and paste paper techniques. Let your imaginations soar.

Entries should be submitted to me (Jenn) by 12:00 midnight (PDT) on Monday, July 27. Entries will then be posted for all the GALS to vote on.

There will be prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The first place winner will also receive a custom made "winners" graphic!!

Any questions? PM Jenn

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ooooh! might have to pull out the ole edumacation (Comm/BS) and desk top publishing program and play with this one.

AWESOME idea!

Join us Stu!! We could use a man's point of view on these gossip magazines. We gonna be having sooo much fun with these!!! I had a guy friend look mine over & he about spit coffee lol lol

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I haven't done a graphic in so long I may have to do this one. Let me see if I can come up w/something.

Cassie

I sent in mine! Good Luck, GALS and PALS! :wave:

I can't wait to see all the graphic creations! :yay:

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

I haven't done a graphic in so long I may have to do this one. Let me see if I can come up w/something.

Cassie

Cassie, is the avatar under your GALS/PALS name your quickie version of "The Ugly Truth"?

I like it! I like it!

Edited by Miss S

Do we have the dimensions for the graphic as to how big it can be or do we just go wild and make it like a regular magazine cover size ?

Do we have the dimensions for the graphic as to how big it can be or do we just go wild and make it like a regular magazine cover size ?

Chey,

Mine is real big and Jenn accepted it. I imagine since they will be thumb nailed looks like any size except to small to see will be O.K.

Love,

Tracy

Thanks Mommabear!! :kiss:

Chey,

Mine is real big and Jenn accepted it. I imagine since they will be thumb nailed looks like any size except to small to see will be O.K.

Love,

Tracy

Thanks for answering that for me Tracy! I've been at Comic Con since Thursday and haven't had a chance to be online. For those of you that submitted entries over the weekend. I HAVE received them. I'll send out emails as soon as I get a chance to check them out!

Hugs,

Jenn

Please post a thread about the wonderful time I'm sure you at at ComicCon!!

There is about 3 hours left to get your contest entries in!! The entries will be posted tomorrow morning for voting.

Hugs,

Jenn

The TUT Magazine cover contest is now closed! We have some great entries!! :drool1:

The submissions will be posted in a few hours for voting.

Thanks to everyone who participated!! :wuv:

Jenn

TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK! RRRIIINNGG!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! "Honey, Honey, wake up! Give me a kiss. MMWWAAH! :kiss: Want some coffee?"

( hey! you got your alarm tone...I got mine! :funnyface: )

Today is the 27th!!! Let's see all the juicy gossip!!! ( rubbing hand together in glee!! )