Gerard Butler GALS

ET 7/6 - The Ugly Truth segment

Watch "Mike"'s 'finger' placement in the scene when 'Abby' is on the phone... :lol:

Katherine Heigl Discovers 'The Ugly Truth'

clip from show which aired 7/6

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76119/

if that doesn't load try this link which opens after a brief commercial:

ET 7/6

Oh man, why did it hurt so much to hear her say, "I hate you so much" and Gerry looked so hurt. I didn't expect that. He sounded so sweet too when he told her Colin really liked her. Mike's not so bad!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh man, why did it hurt so much to hear her say, "I hate you so much" and Gerry looked so hurt. I didn't expect that. He sounded so sweet too when he told her Colin really liked her. Mike's not so bad!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Mike is not bad at all; he is just telling the truth. And sometimes it hurts. :lalala:

This was a lovely segment, thanks Barb!!!!

Sheesh, is SHE the draw for this movie? Too much Heigl, not enough Butler! Thanks for the link though. Some's better than none. Can't wait till 7/24! Gonna be first in line.

Sheesh, is SHE the draw for this movie? Too much Heigl, not enough Butler! Thanks for the link though. Some's better than none. Can't wait till 7/24! Gonna be first in line.

Me too!

Me too! Saw the finger Barb....had to watch it twice though! :cunning: Thanks for the link as well!

:wave: Frannie

I have to say after the frustrating and crappy day I had today, it was really nice to watch this clip. It looks like a nice light fun movie. I look forward to it. I hope it is a hit.

The Esquirer article was a really good interview. i enjoyed what seemd to show a real Gerard Butler

Thanks for that ... very cute ... I can't wait to see it on the big screen. :wuv: My boys have already warned me that they won't go with me, but my son's girlfriend said she would. She doesn't embarrass easily.

Edited by phoenixgirl