Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Wardrobe from Nim's Island for Sale

I stumbled across this while bored and seaching the web. . .

Gerry Alex / Jack Wardrobe

You can also search by Nims and find loads of props including Abigail's clothes.

If you can't afford to buy anything, just rent it for a week -c'mon, who wouldn't pay $75 just to sleep an entire week in a shirt Gerry wore? ~LOL~

Enjoy!!

~Bella

:crybaby: I can't afford ANYTHING! I want one of his t-shirts so badly I can taste it. And the magazine page!!! God I wish I had $300 lying around.

You know, my birthday is next month, ladies. :lalala:

Thanks for the tease, Bells.

Lisa

I've been looking at all the items available -I would kill for that book with the Alex Rover cover!! :wuv:

I love it!! Can't afford it.

Now would be a mighty fine time for someone to hire me LOL

wow, that's alot of clothes, are they all screenworn? That's alot of chancges, lol.

Some are for the stunt doubles, which it is noted, and others they wore so often I guess they needed back ups! ~LOL~

If the item wasn't used it's noted as well, like the satchel for Alex Rover that is only $75.

I bought one of the extras shirts from Roratanga for $10 -I liked it. :)

~Bells

God for almost two years now I have wanted something that belonged to or was worn by Gerry.

One of these days, Alice ... one of these days!!!!

There's alot available there Lisa -you say a prayer, and I will say a prayer and then it's up to God. [And then the lottery ticket you will buy tonight!!]

:lmao:

Seriously, I will say a prayer for you hun, you just keep the faith!!

~Bells

• 2 weeks later...

Okay,

I really have no idea for sure if Gerry wore them *they are listed under his name (not under stunt)*, but I bought a pair of the leather gloves!

I bid $75, under the stated price (not $200), and they came back with an offer of we will sale for $100, 50% of the original stated price. That was my maximum limit on what I decided I would and could pay, so I bought them, along with the COA.

If I had submitted a lower price, who knows? However, I was estimating they would want at least 50% of their original price. I was in hopes of getting the gloves for at least half price. I'm very surprised, yet thrill, they agreed to only 50% of the asking price :confused: . I just could not resist!

The final offered price fell into the price range listed for a few Nim's Island items *Alex's - gold compass and leather band wrist watch* that were auctioned off on Ebay some weeks/months ago. I had wanted to bid for the Ebay items, but the closing times on Ebay auctions don't always fit into my schedule.

I hope I made a good deal! Either way, I'm still happy that I bid and decided to buy them. They will arrive in 2-3 days.

Beachie

P.S.If I didn't do a good deal, I'm really not sure if I want to know or not. :lol: The adgae of Buyer Beware is flitting around in my head. But, as I said I could not resist submitting a under bid just to see what would happen, and yes, I did decide to buying them!

Edited by givemeabeach

Beachie....good for you Sweetie...Just don't worry about if you got a good deal and enjoy them...just think of Gerry's man mitts snuggling down in them! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I think they are legit and you got a good deal, Beachie. I've noticed that so many of the prop companies have dozens of the same prop and I wonder if they buy some of them with a volume discount. There are still props from PSILY available and many are exact duplicates of many, many others that were sold before. I bought Alex Rover's scarf and I just talked to the guy who assured me it is screen worn and even has Gerry's sweat stains on it. I told him I have a picture of Alex Rover on my desk that I've had since it was first released by the studio and he asked what I was going to do with the scarf, was I going to drape it over the picture. I said I wasn't sure but I was NOT going to smell it.

With the shooting of Bounty we've seen Gerry for days and days in the plaid shirt - can you imagine how many of those they must have and can we hope they'll be parting with some of them when the movie is released?

Does the money go to a charity when you buy these things?

D

No, unless it specifies that it is a charity sale or auction it goes to the prop company. I've bought props from prop houses before that I donated to our Vegas raffles and auctions so sometimes it doesn't go to charity on the first go around but it does on the next.

I was just looking through the items there too.. It would be nice if they could tell you if they were actually worn by the actors??

Or of course if we pooled our funds together we could buy this ensemble and mail it around to each other .. wear them to bed.. you know! LOL

http://www.premiereprops.com/product_info....roducts_id=4714

Edited by IslandGirl

I think they are legit and you got a good deal, Beachie. I've noticed that so many of the prop companies have dozens of the same prop and I wonder if they buy some of them with a volume discount. There are still props from PSILY available and many are exact duplicates of many, many others that were sold before. I bought Alex Rover's scarf and I just talked to the guy who assured me it is screen worn and even has Gerry's sweat stains on it. I told him I have a picture of Alex Rover on my desk that I've had since it was first released by the studio and he asked what I was going to do with the scarf, was I going to drape it over the picture. I said I wasn't sure but I was NOT going to smell it.

With the shooting of Bounty we've seen Gerry for days and days in the plaid shirt - can you imagine how many of those they must have and can we hope they'll be parting with some of them when the movie is released?

Thank you, Susan! :kisswink: The thought of endless blue/white plaid shirts, :swoon:

My Gerry Nim's gloves arrived this past Thursday *sighs, I'm a happy camper.* They only smell like leather, no sweat, Susan! :lol: I couldn't resist trying them on! :yummy: Very comfortable to wear. They are not as large as I expect. I think either they were not worn, so they are not stretched, or they were, pehaps, cleaned. The gloves fit, easily, on my hands. They are a little loose, but they are not sliding or falling off.

I think, I may wear them occasionally during the winter. My computer is near a window, which sometimes gets a cold draft. They will certainly keep my hands warm while allowing me to type at the computer, and they will be a wonderful, pleasant, :yummy::heat: muse, for when writer's block decides to raise it's ugly head. :lol:*I get shivers when I think about wearing them, even if Gerry didn't. It's the thought that they were made for that purpose, which makes me perfectly happy--Gerry/Alex gloves!* :yay:

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach