Gerard Butler GALS

I was watching Extra tonight and they did a segment on TUT.

Then Terry, one of interviewers, ask Gerry a couple of questions. Pretty cute.

She asked if he was dating anyone and he said something like...Not the "right one yet"

Then she asked if he wanted a wife, kids and the whole picked fence thing and he said...."yes I do Terry, I really do"

I hope it shows up on you tube or on the Extra site. I looked but didn't see it yet.

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

I hope he finds that someone special one of these days soon. He deserves the happiness of a family of his own. :wuv: I miss that so much. I miss the security of a family. I want Gerry to have that for himself, not the missing part, but the love of a wife and children.

Hey, I'd volunteer for that job, any day.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

It's posted on IMDb that Gerry will be on Regis and Kelly on 7/24! What a fun next few weeks we can have!!

Awesome!! This will be his first time! I hope he and Regis laugh a lot. Should be a fun interview.

:)

:yay: I've been waiting for him to go on that show someday! Don't know why ...but I have! I'll have to watch for extra tonight or should I say this morning ...it comes on after 1am here in the East..

:wave: Frannie

Aww! Thank you so much for sharing this with us Cheryl.

I would GLADLY volunteer for that job.

I wish him the best now and always, and want nothing more than for him to be happy =] I really hope he finds that special lady. Family is a wonderful thing.

We get "Extra" at 1:00am here too. That's what DVRs are for! I'm going to bed!

Suzie

It's already been on here. Boo hoo. Hopefully our fabulous media ladies will have it up for us soon.

A friend called to give me a "heads-up".......caught the show just in time....it's short but good....typical Gerard.....flirting with the interviewer....we know how he is.......... some viewers won't get it..... He is just the best. I cannot believe this one was under the radar.....I count on all you "SMARTIES" to keep us on top!! Thanks for all you do.... it's going to get really busy out there for the next few weeks...................help!!!

I can't wait to see Kelly fall off her stool. You know she is going

to pant. I know I wouldn't be able to talk.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Cheryl, thanks so much for the "heads up". I did record the interview and it is wonderful. Gerry looked so sincere when he was talking about wanting a wife and children and the white picket fence. It was almost sad hearing the wistfulness in his voice. The only complaint I had with the interview was that it was heavily edited then spliced together. Gerry mentioned Terry's name in every sentence. That's not the way Gerry speaks. I'd love to know what was said in the gaps.

Suzie

Cheryl, you rock!

Well if he is not dating the "right one yet" then I hope the ones he is dating just now - if he is dating anyone - are not annoyed by that comment :lmao::lmao:

I just love that guy.

Moira

Well if he is not dating the "right one yet" then I hope the ones he is dating just now - if he is dating anyone - are not annoyed by that comment :lmao::lmao:

I just love that guy.

Moira

That's what I mean about the editing. He was still talking and they cut him off. I HOPE he said that he wasn't dating anyone in particular at the moment or he is gonna get smacked when he gets home!

Suzie

That's what I mean about the editing. He was still talking and they cut him off. I HOPE he said that he wasn't dating anyone in particular at the moment ....

Suzie

That's what they do ... cut and paste and put things together to make it more "juicy". So even when he's speaking himself in an interview, unless it's a live interview you really never do know what has been said.

Okay, Lisa...........don't say anything about the DVR I don't have, but here's what I THINK I saw. Keep in mind I was really tired and it was after 1 am. I'm very mad because I stayed up to watch this and only saw the promo, because...........I fell asleep.

Because of this, I don't know what the whole thing looked like. My immediate impression when I saw the promo, where he says something like "not the right one", was "that looks like it's from the PSILY promos." He had on the light suit w/ the black shirt, which looks great by the way. I realize that he could have worn the same thing, but it was really his overall appearance. I wish I could have seen more, because that was so short it was only an impression.

So what about those that saw the whole thing? Did it look recycled, like it wasn't current? Either way, I'd still like to see it.

Ren

Okay, Lisa...........don't say anything about the DVR I don't have, but here's what I THINK I saw. Keep in mind I was really tired and it was after 1 am. I'm very mad because I stayed up to watch this and only saw the promo, because...........I fell asleep.

Because of this, I don't know what the whole thing looked like. My immediate impression when I saw the promo, where he says something like "not the right one", was "that looks like it's from the PSILY promos." He had on the light suit w/ the black shirt, which looks great by the way. I realize that he could have worn the same thing, but it was really his overall appearance. I wish I could have seen more, because that was so short it was only an impression.

So what about those that saw the whole thing? Did it look recycled, like it wasn't current? Either way, I'd still like to see it.

Ren

Brenda, I don't live far from you, come on over and watch it here!

Suzie

I gotta make this quick because I'm getting ready for a party and i actually saw this and I didnt know it was on I had just

turned on the tv set and was flipping through the stations when they announced it and it came on

She asked him if he had someone special in his life now and he said "not special enough" and she was like ouch! and he was like

pretending to talk to someone and said sorry darling. it did look like an old interview from a couple years back.

I think He was trying to be cute when she was talking about the picket fence and the kids and he was pouting and saying

"Yes Terry" to everything

hope that helps...

He sounded more sincere than sarcastic - he said he's like to try it (marriage, etc.). I think he would.

Edited by Jeb

He sounded more sincere than sarcastic - he said he's like to try it (marriage, etc.). I think he would.

I meant the dating thing ... I totally believe he wants to get married. I should probably not say anything since I haven't seen it.

:lol:

Lisa don't feel bad, he was being funny and cute! :)

I'm sure it has more meaning for him personally {marriage,kids} in a serious way but for the interviews sake he seemed to

be playing really cute with Terri! At least that's the impression I got...