Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

Gerry in Fitness First July issue

Another magazine to hunt down!

I'm so glad TUT is getting all this great exposure! And positive press! :)

This is how it should be. :wuv: And, just to add, I love the way he holds a woman. He just knows ....

Edited by phoenixgirl

YAY!

How many covers will our boy Gerry get this time around??

Look at that face and that paw.

It's an Australian magazine.

Edited by BaileyS

My goodness that is one beautiful picture of a beautiful man.

I'm not familiar with Fitness First, but it may be my new favorite magazine.

Has anyone figured out where to buy it yet?

Nice I hope I can find it here!

"As the July 24th release date for "The Ugly Truth" approaches press for the movie has intensified with magazine covers, interviews and TV features focusing on the movie being released around the world.

The Starz Channel will broadcast a special TV preview feature on the movie featuring clips, interviews and a behind the scenes look at "The Ugly Truth" on Saturday, July 18th at 1.10pm EST. The show will also be repeated at 6:00am EST on Sunday, July 19th. Check your TV listings for more information."

Source : http://www.kheigl.com/news/100709-2.shtml

*sigh* I read Baiely's post that's an AU magazine. HMMM I might have to get an Aussie friend of mine on twitter to pick it up for me :D

Hi GALS,

Finally TUT is starting to get exposure in newspapers, magazines, internet etc in Australia.... The movie isnt due for release here until 6 August.

I will go to my local newsagency tomorrow to see if they have a copy, if not, then I will order one in. I will endeavour to scan it for everyone to view.

Cheers

Sally :wave:

Hi GALS,

Finally TUT is starting to get exposure in newspapers, magazines, internet etc in Australia.... The movie isnt due for release here until 6 August.

I will go to my local newsagency tomorrow to see if they have a copy, if not, then I will order one in. I will endeavour to scan it for everyone to view.

Cheers

Thank you Sally. A nice big photo of the cover would be wonderful.

Bless you Sally!! :hug1:

~Tap~

"As the July 24th release date for "The Ugly Truth" approaches press for the movie has intensified with magazine covers, interviews and TV features focusing on the movie being released around the world.

The Starz Channel will broadcast a special TV preview feature on the movie featuring clips, interviews and a behind the scenes look at "The Ugly Truth" on Saturday, July 18th at 1.10pm EST. The show will also be repeated at 6:00am EST on Sunday, July 19th. Check your TV listings for more information."

Source : http://www.kheigl.com/news/100709-2.shtml

Thanks...that's already in our Updates:

7/7 - STARZ TUT Preview 7/18

and Calendar!

Cheers

I actually buy Fitness First myself on occasion, if you can't order it in for any reason, I have no problem scanning the issue when I pick it up. :)

My friend who works at Barnes and Noble says they hardly ever get Australian magazines here. I hope someone can scan it!!

:wuv:

What a great photo! Look at the size of his hand on her hip!

eBay - Fitness First

Pricey but available. :)

Jane

Wow, that IS pricey! I thought about buying a copy anyway until I noticed that they want as much for the shipping as for the magazine! I'm sure someone will buy them. :)

Edited by Lady Elissa

eBay - Fitness First

Pricey but available. :)

Jane

Wow, that IS pricey! I thought about buying a copy anyway until I noticed that they want as much for the shipping as for the magazine! I'm sure someone will buy them. :)

We have plenty of Aussie GALS, and already two have offered to scan them for us. There's no way I'm paying $40 for a magazine.

that most be some magazine to have that price tag lol!

thanks in advance to the gals who scan it :)

It's rare to even find here, and you have to be quick to snatch one up. Fitness First is a gym chain, and they produce the magazine, so very few retailers get them, or have even heard of them. (As I found out yesterday in my area) Even Borders don't stock it.

However, I have a friend who works at the local centre and is trying to hunt one down for me, it's now a back-issue since they get released the month before, and they don't hold back issues, which is probably why I couldn't find it so easily. I should know fairly soon though. If not, I'll hunt one down on eBay from here (which should be a little cheaper in my AU dollars for you GALS, and scan them if no one else is succesful. :)

Great minds think alike!

Off I went to my local newsagency and nothing on the shelves. Asked the lovely man behind the counter about the magazine and he checked his list on computer for all the magazines available in Australia. Nothing. He suggested trying the gym, so I checked with my local gym and they are trying to track a copy down for me. Unfortunately not all the gyms purchase these magazines, but fingers crossed we will soon have a copy at hand and will scan and uploaded for all to view.

Sally

Great minds think alike!

Off I went to my local newsagency and nothing on the shelves. Asked the lovely man behind the counter about the magazine and he checked his list on computer for all the magazines available in Australia. Nothing. He suggested trying the gym, so I checked with my local gym and they are trying to track a copy down for me. Unfortunately not all the gyms purchase these magazines, but fingers crossed we will soon have a copy at hand and will scan and uploaded for all to view.

Sally

Hehe. I went to 3 myself yesterday, and I had my mother call another 4, including Borders, and the actual head office in Brisbane to find if I could order any in. No luck there, but she reminded me a friend of ours works for the Fitness First here in Adelaide, so I should know in a few days. With all these requests, maybe they'll get they'll become overwhelmed and just re-release it to stop us hounding them. Heh. A girl can dream.

I appreciate all the effort our Aussie GALS are going through to find this magazine for us. :) I also have two Aussie friends of mine on the case (God bless Facebook) so hopefully eventually we'll have the scans!

It's rare to even find here, and you have to be quick to snatch one up. Fitness First is a gym chain, and they produce the magazine, so very few retailers get them, or have even heard of them. (As I found out yesterday in my area) Even Borders don't stock it.

However, I have a friend who works at the local centre and is trying to hunt one down for me, it's now a back-issue since they get released the month before, and they don't hold back issues, which is probably why I couldn't find it so easily. I should know fairly soon though. If not, I'll hunt one down on eBay from here (which should be a little cheaper in my AU dollars for you GALS, and scan them if no one else is succesful. :)

ok thanks for the info :)

and thanks in advance again to the gal who scans it xoxo

Has anyone gotten their hands on this yet?

Also, he is in the new Aussie film magazine "Film Ink"