Gerard Butler GALS

NIM'S is showing again first run

GBPhanatic

I just discovered that for some reason, they are showing Nim's Island first run at the big multiplex that we go to. I'm wondering if it could be because of The Ugly Truth running there next week? Don't know but one of our local TV stations is making a big deal out of winning free tickets to the early showing at the Legends complex!

It's funny because that's more of a movie directed to kids and TUT is definately for mature audiences. Maybe they will show another Gerry movie too like PSILY or RNR. We'll see! I think it would be sweet if they also ran POTO and give people a really good dose of what a terrific, versatile actor Gerry really is! I can hear it now....."That's the same guy?" But it is very strange that they would be running a movie that has already been out on DVD. I may have to ask someone when I go there tomorrow and perhaps I'll suggest showing another Gerry movie. Dear Frankie would be nice too. Maybe they take "requests" by popular demand. :funnyup:

D

They're showing Nim's at my local multi-plex too Delene. It's part of their Summer Movies for Kids program. Maybe that's whats going on at yours.

Edited by Knight Phantom

They're showing Nim's at my local multi-plex too Delene. It's part of their Summer Movies for Kids program. Maybe that's whats going on at yours.

That is probably what it is. It was too unrealistic for me to think it was a Gerithon!

D