Gerard Butler GALS

7/14 -Gerry-just jared

poersii

It's been posted a couple of places that Regis and Kelly talked about the pics today on their show and said they are going to ask him about them when he's on next week. Good thing he got fair warning!! At any rate, these pics are drawing a lot of attention. JJ and TMZ blabbers are having a field day.

That is probably from filming a scene.

They were married, I mean their characters.

Or they are just two friends sharing an embrace.

I don't see anything, but admiration for each other which is great with co-stars.

That is better than then not being friends.

I can't get over that man's arm.

DAYUM! Look at that and those legs. :lmao:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think they may be rehearsing too.

He has paper which could be lines in his back pocket and a bowl that he was probably eating food out of.

JJ is just fishing for a story.

Edited by BaileyS

:ty:

I wanted to add them to the gallery, but the quality was pretty poor. I thought I'd wait until crisper versions show up!

As for the story, JJ is a fun 'gossip' site, so we know this is just their attention grabbing take...

and we won't have to beat it, or JJ, with a stick ... right gals? ;)

Gerry is a pretty affectionate guy in general, if he’s not shy about hugging fans when he meets up with them he is not going to be shy about putting his arm around a co-star to discuss a scene. I’m glad they feel comfortable enough around each other to be so relaxed. That bodes well for the movie!

Of course I wouldn’t mind working with him and having him put his arm around me… and you bet I would be patting that nice belly of his too!

:ty:

I wanted to add them to the gallery, but the quality was pretty poor. I thought I'd wait until crisper versions show up!

As for the story, JJ is a fun 'gossip' site, so we know this is just their attention grabbing take...

and we won't have to beat it, or JJ, with a stick ... right gals? ;)

No way Barbara....he keeps us well supplied with all Gerry sightings...that's like biting off the hand that feeds us!! ;) I know I ranted a little earlier but I was Pessed because I read some of the comments....and I should KNOW better!! :bonk:

Thanks for the pics JJ....we all appreciate them....

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

This will certainly heighten the interest in TUT as well as the movie Jen has coming out and we will probably see them on the covers of a few more magazines. If it is a romance in the making I wish the best for them both.

:wave:

While I really don't think anything is going on between them other than friendship, wouldn't it be a hoot if it was more than that? They sure do have an on-screen/photo chemistry. They are two beautiful people - and they are adults, not a couple of teen-age twerps. Being a baby boomer, I like that. I think a lot of their appeal together is the little blonde and the big, masculine dark-haired guy. Oh, well, I, too, adore him unconditionally.

Looking at the G-man's thighs and arms

:drool1:

I was wondering if he is muscle-ing (is that a word) up? Some role coming up in the near future? The man just exudes male-ness. In JJ they have a pic of Brad and Jen in an identical walking hug and right next to it the Gerry and Jen and there is no comparison - the G-man ......muy, muy machismo!!!!

:wave:

I see these pictures have sent the gossip mags into a new frenzy. They must have acted fast to change the covers of their next mags. Both the Star and OK have the picture of Jen looking up at Gerry with their arms around each other on their covers. He made the covers, but I doubt he is happy about the reason.

Our local radio station had this as one of their lead "Hollywood Roundup" stories today - though they were quick to say there was nothing to the "romance" and that rather Jen knew where the paparazzi were and specifically asked Gerry to "take a walk" with her so she could get photographed together AND get media (magazine) attention. Or so the report said. I don't really care one way or the other and I think Gerry is probably fine with it or he wouldn't have gone along. What I wondered this morning is if Jen really wants people to think there is something between them will she have asked Gerry to take her as his date to the TUT premiere, and would he do it if she did ask? Just speculating here, don't know anything at all about it. I find the situation amusing and entertaining, that's all.

Jen is a shrude business woman and knows that if a photo or two makes it out, showing them together, it will be to the movies benefit to create gossip. Gerry is one who likes to help that along as long as they both know what it's for. I think its funny myself that she uses the pap like she does. More power to her on this score.

It does look as though they finished a grooling shoot and were glad it was over -- that overturned truck scene. I would celebrate to with a pat on the back, and a friend to walk with.

Our local radio station had this as one of their lead "Hollywood Roundup" stories today - though they were quick to say there was nothing to the "romance" and that rather Jen knew where the paparazzi were and specifically asked Gerry to "take a walk" with her so she could get photographed together AND get media (magazine) attention. Or so the report said. I don't really care one way or the other and I think Gerry is probably fine with it or he wouldn't have gone along. What I wondered this morning is if Jen really wants people to think there is something between them will she have asked Gerry to take her as his date to the TUT premiere, and would he do it if she did ask? Just speculating here, don't know anything at all about it. I find the situation amusing and entertaining, that's all.

Hmm...And I heard just the opposite: that they split up and walked in opposite directions when they saw the photographers. So who knows? I do know this: JA can sneeze and get tabloid attention!

And on EXTRA just now, they showed them together and said to take it easy, that they were just about to film a segment of the movie where they had to act like husband and wife and implied that they were getting into character for the part. They did not imply in any shape, form or fashion, that there was anything between the two of them. We are going to hear all kind of stories from all kind of sources. There have been two Google Alerts, both supposedly referring to the Star article, yet both of them with different spins on it, and the wording different in both of them. The bloggers are going to have a hayday with this, and alter it to suit their own agendas, so I'm sure we will hear all amount of rumor and inuendo. Gerry has refuted thiese rumors more than once since Toronto, and I'm sure that if Conan gives him an opening tomorrow night, he may well do it again.

Phantom's Lady Rose....

The gossip on The Insider last night said they were walking on set in the morning together when the photos were snapped (which could explain the bowl in his hand if he just ate breakfast). They didn't make too much out of it, just that it's interesting. :)

I think it has nothing to do with romance.

They were probably either rehearsing, talking, or just being friendly!

What is wrong with Gerry walking with his co-stars? :lol:

If Jen did want the attention then its her fault, but I doubt it.

They are on the cover of the new "Star" magazine if anyone is up for buying it!!

Just for the Gerry pics.

Poor Gerry though.

Like he said in Esquire, they are just co-stars.

I take his word over anyone else.

As for her being his date at the TUT premiere, I doubt it. The only time Gerry ever brought a legitimate date to anything was with an actual date... :lol:

She may just be there to support him or she may not be there at all. I'd take advantage of the resting!! She may be filming on her own too!

I wonder if his mum will be at this premiere? Is this a mum movie? :lmao:

Edited by BaileyS

I think they should milk it for all the publicity they can get--He is soooo much hotter than Brad and Jolie and Gerry co-starred in that Tombraider film--just think it would be funny--and Gerry and Jen look so good together--I think they are both pretty savy about the press and can handle it just fine--would be nice to see them together on the red carpet :kiss:

:hearts::hugs: