Gerard Butler GALS

7/14 -Gerry-just jared

poersii

I just find it all pretty funny - covers of magazines devoted to something that is likely nothing more than co-stars who get along and just MAYBE know how to play the publicity game. Geesh, stop the presses for that! But it gets our guy on the cover of a rag, which some will say is a good thing, maybe he thinks so too.

But Jen must have missed the last issue of EW where they declare dating G. Butler is so "5 minutes ago" and what's right now is dating B Cooper (whom she supposedly had a date or two with before the rags say he had dumped her for Renee Zellwegger). Poor Jen, she went from hot to not (now puhleese - you all should know that I do not believe there is anything NOT HOT about Gerry, not now not ever - he is THE MAN, the ONLY MAN).

You know, to my own detriment, I used to take this kind of stuff seriously, but now...I just laugh it off.

Hope they are having a great shoot!

Swannie

Oh, I'm so happy to hear you say that, Swannie! :hug1:

I just find it all pretty funny - covers of magazines devoted to something that is likely nothing more than co-stars who get along and just MAYBE know how to play the publicity game. Geesh, stop the presses for that! But it gets our guy on the cover of a rag, which some will say is a good thing, maybe he thinks so too.

But Jen must have missed the last issue of EW where they declare dating G. Butler is so "5 minutes ago" and what's right now is dating B Cooper (whom she supposedly had a date or two with before the rags say he had dumped her for Renee Zellwegger). Poor Jen, she went from hot to not (now puhleese - you all should know that I do not believe there is anything NOT HOT about Gerry, not now not ever - he is THE MAN, the ONLY MAN).

:funnyup: You got that right SiStar Susan! You da man Gerry, you da man! :lmao:

Nice pictures, JA and GB look comfortable with each other.

I agree.

Here is another youtube take on the situation:

Jen and Ger?

:wave:

This is going to be great publicity for TUT, especially the week before it is coming out. Anyone remember a few years back when there was a poll in one of the mags on who would be the perfect mate for Jen? Overwhelmingly it was Gerard James Butler.

When and if Jen finally gets her forever man.....I can not think of a better one than Gerry!!! I'm with Susan...I find this soooooo amusing!

:wave: Frannie

I'm looking at the body language and I see two people who are fellow actors who respect one another and have a fondness but I do not see romance. There's no eye contact. And besides, if they were to embark on a romantic stroll, Gerry wouldn't be carrying his fruit bowl along. She almost looks like she's reaasuring him about something. Maybe he felt he didn't get some scene right. That's just what I see.

D

I agree about the look on her face. What is that? I don't think they are practicing their lines either. But I'm not sure what they are doing. Can't wait to hear his explanations on the talk shows. You know he's going to be asked.

There have already been so many stories and different takes on these pictures. Lordy, wonder if GB ever thought he'd be in these situations? But I'm sure he's going to be nice about her since they are co-stars.

There have already been so many stories and different takes on these pictures. Lordy, wonder if GB ever thought he'd be in these situations? But I'm sure he's going to be nice about her since they are co-stars.

Yes, soooo many stories, but that situation is usual with Jennifer´s male co-stars, isn´t it? I sure hope that Gerard is able to handle the matter like a gentleman, if he is being asked on TV about their relationship. Good manners expect that it is the lady who is supposed to describe a relationship (whether there is one or not) first.

Edited by Skatingfan03

I think they were just walking. Gerry was probably being protective of his co-star. If they are together, then I think that great!

Comparing Gerry to Brad is like comparing the finest silk to sackcloth. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. Brad has never been much to me, either as an actor or as a man. I kind of hope in my little heart that there is something here, because I would like to see Butler have someone worthy of him. I think she is a good gal that got a raw deal awhile ago, adultery cannot and is not fun. So I kind of hope they are a couple because she certainly would not be after his fame, or his money. But I guess we will see in the end, whether this is just friendship, publicity or anything special. We wish Gerry the best certainly, no matter what. I wish her well too, I feel for any woman who got burned that badly, especially so much in the public eye. There is so much hideous written about here because people think Angelina is such a wonderful person. Personally, I have absolutely no respect for her morally. I do not care how many babies she adopts. JMHO

Gerry is a pretty savvy guy, he knew all of this was coming down the pike when he signed on to do a movie with JA, he indicated that much in the Esquire article. I expect him to be very much on point in all the interviews he’ll be doing in the next few days: Jen’s a great gal, he loves working with her and they are good friends.

I don’t for a minute believe there is much there but two co-stars foraging a strong working relationship, but even if there were I would expect blanket denials to be issued.

I don't know why everyone is discussing this! I remember Gerry responding to a question about JA a while back saying something like he is no where near in a relationship with her. Now I realize that was then and this is now but just because two single hot actors are chummy doesn't mean their trailer's are a "rockin" if you get my drift and even then, so what! They can do what they want when they want too! It doesn't mean it's gonna last and as we know in Hollywood, it seldom ever does.

I think Gerry is an all or nothing kind of guy. By that I mean, he either falls head over heals in love and that's it, he's home and his wandering days are over or it isn't. He's perfecftly capable of "dating" anyone he chooses and if it develops in to something more, it will but for some reason, I'm just not seeing it. Both of them seem to have a little trouble with staying in relationships and need people who are more constant, secure in themselves, patient and low key. It would be someone who doesn't care about being in the limelight but thoroughly enjoys supporting their celebrity, the "wind beneath my wings" kind of person. I think Gerry likes secure, self assured women who won't take any crap off of him or compete with him but is willing to let him be who he is and love him for it and when the tabloids link him up with other women, the worst she does is an eye roll.

I can see Gerry as a guy who would test a woman to see how much she'll take, push the limits somewhat. He's not going to change himself and if who he is isn't acceptable to a woman, then move on. Also, from what I've known of Gerry over the last several months, despite what he says about getting tired of being single, I see him as the perpetual bachelor unless he finds his soulmate and kindred spirit, someone who's mold just happens to fit in his without changing, like he says, "synchronicity", where it all comes together as it should, kismet.

He likes partying and looking at women waaayyy too much to give it up. He'll need a woman who's open minded to that and understand he's just looking and it's no deeper than that and that he'll come home to her at the end of the day. You can't change a leopard's spots and if he tried to for a woman, he'd be miserable. But in the meantime, if they have some chemistry, enjoy each other and working together, a little flingypoo isn't going to hurt anything, right?

D

But in the meantime, if they have some chemistry, enjoy each other and working together, a little flingypoo isn't going to hurt anything, right?

Snerk. Because I had to see flingypoo again! Flingypoos are known to be good for ones heart and complexion. And a flingypoo with Mr. Butler would be off the charts! :pointy:

Question could a little flingypoo :pillowfight: with Gerry take a few years off the :funnyface:

Comparing GB to Brad is unfair to Brad--he was quite the hunk when he was younger but isn't aging all that well--maybe it's the company he's been keeping :attention: On the other hand Gerry just keeps getting better--I think he's one of those men that will age very well--so far that's been the case :whome2::menkilt:

:butterfly::hearts::hugs:

But in the meantime, if they have some chemistry, enjoy each other and working together, a little flingypoo isn't going to hurt anything, right?

Snerk. Because I had to see flingypoo again! Flingypoos are known to be good for ones heart and complexion. And a flingypoo with Mr. Butler would be off the charts! :pointy:

Question could a little flingypoo :pillowfight: with Gerry take a few years off the :funnyface:

I know when I had my first flingypoo, my complexion cleared right up! Having one with Gerry might be better than Botox! :funnyup:

D

And a whole lot more fun and interesting than botox

Oh yeah! Let's see, which would I prefer? Do I want a paralyzing toxin injected in to me through a huge syringe or a romp in the hay with Gerry? :hmm:

D

Oh yeah! Let's see, which would I prefer? Do I want a paralyzing toxin injected in to me through a huge syringe or a romp in the hay with Gerry? hmm.jpg GBPanatic wrote

Speaking of hay...is it finally dry enough yet TO romp in there, D!!???

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Oh yeah! Let's see, which would I prefer? Do I want a paralyzing toxin injected in to me through a huge syringe or a romp in the hay with Gerry? hmm.jpg GBPanatic wrote

Speaking of hay...is it finally dry enough yet TO romp in there, D!!???

The Divine Miss S :rose:

If you are referring to the real stuff, yes! But this "cowgirl" can always accommodate Mr. Butler! :cunning::whome2::behave:

D