Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

7/14 -TUT July 20 Gerry at ArcLight Cinemas in Sherman Oaks Preview

The Hollywood Comedy Film Showcase presents a screening of THE UGLY TRUTH with post Q&A with Director Robert Luketic, Katherine Heigl, Gerard Butler, Eric Winter, John Michael Higgins, Nick Searcy, and Kevin Connolly Monday, July 20th at 8:00 p.m. at ArcLight Cinemas in Sherman Oaks, CA.

About the film: The battle of the sexes heats up in Columbia Pictures' comedy THE UGLY TRUTH. Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She's in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.

Note this is a TICKETED screening. Visit ArcLight Cinemas (www.arclightcinemas.com) in Sherman Oaks or call 818-501-0753 to purchase tickets or click the link below:

*guests subject to change without prior notice

Posted ImageHollywood Comedy Film Showcase advance screening and cast Q&A of THE UGLY TRUTH - Website

It is showing at the Sherman Oaks Arc Light on 20 Jul and according to website Rob Luketic is doing a Q&A after so could be alot of fun.

Moira

Did anyone get a ticket?

Suzie

Did anyone get a ticket?

Suzie

Hi Suzie!! My fiancé bought us both tickets Monday night when only Mr. Luketic was on the roster, so if Ms. Heigl shows up that will be a nice treat for him and maybe I'll finally have pay-back for not taking him to the "300" premiere back in 2007. :p

I just checked the site and it looks like there are plenty of seats left.

Yes, I bought a ticket and I'm planning to "exchange" one of my days off that was going to be for Comic Con so I can go to the screening. I was planning to be up in that area on Sunday so now I'll take off Monday and just stay up there rather than make that trip twice in a row. I hope by then we find out if Gerry is really taping Craig on Tuesday or if he is pre-taping on Friday. If he is taping on Tuesday I'll take Tuesday off too and then just not go to Comic Con at all.

I like your style Susan! Forget Comic Con. Too hot! Too crowded! :woo:

becozy I hope you don't mind but I'm going to re-link that Z-Events website here:

CLICK HERE

Thanks again.

Did anyone get a ticket?

Suzie

Hi Suzie!! My fiancé bought us both tickets Monday night when only Mr. Luketic was on the roster, so if Ms. Heigl shows up that will be a nice treat for him and maybe I'll finally have pay-back for not taking him to the "300" premiere back in 2007. :p

I just checked the site and it looks like there are plenty of seats left.

As soon as I read about the 20th with RL I tried to get tickets, sold out already. Very Sad!

As soon as I read about the 20th with RL I tried to get tickets, sold out already. Very Sad!

This is one of those days when I wish we were all on skype.

Ginny, did you check the right site?

I just looked and from what I saw there were (what looked like) over 20 seats still available.

Check the link below. Arclights site can be very tricky. From this screen click on "Skip" to get the quickest transaction, or you can sign up but that may take a bit longer. Good luck!

Purchase Tickets

I don't know why it's so difficult - maybe if you aren't a member of Arclight it is a different screen because one of my friends was having trouble ordering tickets too, but when I logged in I had no problem. Hopefully everyone who wants to go gets a ticket.

Sounds like fun. Have a ball all who are going :)

That's something so up my alley ;)

I'm very happy ... I'm going.

Landed in LA the bastardos at Continental never got my luggage on board on time so we had to wait around til 9.40pm for it to arrive :fook: . Was comforted by Ryan Gosling at the carousel :lmao: , btw he is much hotter in person. Lisa, Brenda and I got to the hotel to get the happy news that Gerry wil be at the Q&A and have managed to get tickets Hallefookinglujah. :yay:

Moira

I'm very happy ... I'm going.

Awesome!!!

17 seats still available at the time of this post. Don't know why that link above all of a sudden doesn't take you to the right page. It worked five hours ago. Again, click on the "skip" box and you should get the July 20th info:

Purchase Tickets

Hiya Moira! Have a great time tomorrow!!!

I'm so excited to be attending the Q&A. I have no intention of asking a question this time; I'm just going to sit and enjoy this time ... someone else needs to be the brave one this time.

We're having such a good time together ... hope to see as many of you as we can while we're here!

Lisa

I'm so excited to be attending the Q&A. I have no intention of asking a question this time; I'm just going to sit and enjoy this time ... someone else needs to be the brave one this time.

We're having such a good time together ... hope to see as many of you as we can while we're here!

Lisa

Hey you! :wave:

The morning report is there are 11 seats still available at the time of this post (okay I'm starting to annoy even myself now).

Have a great Thursday everyone!!!!

Dang gummit! :tantrum: This is what happens when I'm off the board for too long - I miss things. I have an airline ticket that I have a year to use and I could have used it for this, but from the website the tickets are all sold out. But, now that I look at the date I have a volunteer "team building" outing at work that I couldn't back out of and my son's bday party on the 19th so bloody hell this wouldn't have worked anyway. WHY!!!!!!!!!!! First I get sick and have to cancel last minute for the convention and now I miss out on this. It's just too much! :doh: And don't even get me started on Comic Con. Oy!

To all you gals going have fun!!!!!!

Cassie

Cassie (and anyone else that reads this) just for future reference if you see the "sold out" reference below on any of ArcLight's future listings, ignore it:

"reserved seating: 12:00 sold out 12:00"

I don't know what that is but that's what's making people think this event is sold out.

From the link below which shows "The Ugly Truth" showtimes, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on where it says "8:00 p.m."

CLICK HERE

This will take you to the membership page where you can either sign-up (and save a whopping 2 bucks) or click on "SKIP" and it should take you to the page where you can still purchase tickets.

God love the Arclight for doing these special screenings for us but I'm not loving their website at this moment.

Again, this is just for future reference.

~ Lori

EDITED TO ADD, NOW this event looks to be sold out!

That was fun!

Edited by Gold Dust Woman

Sometimes I wish I lived in CA!!!

THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS? I NEED TO GET 2 TICKETS FOR MONDAY? ANY HAVE EXTRA FOR SALE? PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Edited by discoveringme
Phone # removed. Please contact via PM. Thanks!

Sometimes I wish I lived in CA!!!

THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS? I NEED TO GET 2 TICKETS FOR MONDAY? ANY HAVE EXTRA FOR SALE? PLEASE CONTACT ME ******

Hi drika11,

I think we can help you out. Believe my friend has at least 2 extra tix. Have sent you a pm.

For your safety, best to remove your number from public view.

Will check back with you tomorrow,

~WK

Mod edit: Thanks for looking out for your sister GAL. I just removed the phone number from her post. :hug1:

Edited by discoveringme

I would just like to point out the Arc Light's website still only has it as a Q&A with Rob Luketic and mentions nothing about any cast. I appreciate the site that stated Gerry and Katherine plus other cast members are to attend had to get their info from somewhere but please do not get your hopes up of a Gerry appearance as nothing has been officially verified.

Go there knowing you are seeing a fantastic film and Rob comes across great on Twitter so even if it is just him it will be an awesome night as I'm sure he has alot of Gerry tales to tell.

Moira

Lisa, Brenda and I got to the hotel to get the happy news that Gerry wil be at the Q&A and have managed to get tickets Hallefookinglujah. :yay:

Moira

I would just like to point out the Arc Light's website still only has it as a Q&A with Rob Luketic and mentions nothing about any cast.

Moira

Did they change their website info to include who's going to be there? I can understand why there might be some confusion. :confused:

Good luck to the all those that get to attend. From all we've seen so far, the movie looks great. I'm sure the Q&A will be awesome no matter who is there. :kisswink: Have fun!

Lisa, Brenda and I got to the hotel to get the happy news that Gerry wil be at the Q&A and have managed to get tickets Hallefookinglujah. :yay:

Moira

I would just like to point out the Arc Light's website still only has it as a Q&A with Rob Luketic and mentions nothing about any cast.

Moira

Did they change their website info to include who's going to be there? I can understand why there might be some confusion. :confused:

Good luck to the all those that get to attend. From all we've seen so far, the movie looks great. I'm sure the Q&A will be awesome no matter who is there. :kisswink: Have fun!

No the Arc Light website as far as I am aware has only ever said a Q&A with Rob Luketic. I am assuming Barb got her info from the link in Gold Dust Woman's #7 post from zvents.com that stated Rob would be joined by Gerry, Katherine and other cast members and it is from that info that fans perhaps scrambled to get tickets. I had seen the Arc light info re Rob before I flew out on Wed and emailed Lisa to say Rob was doing a Q&A and we should go and came on Gals when I arrived in LA to find Barb's first post amended with all this updated info so we knew we wanted to go Gerry or no Gerry. It is just so easy to get your hopes up where Gerry is concerned that I would hate for anybody to be disappointed if he was a no show.

I'm not trying to put a damper on things but if it is not officially on Arc Light website and never has been just be prepared.

Moira