Gerard Butler GALS

7/16 - Gerry - Fact or Fiction

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20291558,00.html

Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends?

By Jennifer Garcia

Originally posted Thursday July 16, 2009 12:30 PM EDTThe Bounty Hunter costars Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are making headlines with speculation over their off-screen romance – but a usually humorous Butler sets the record straight on one thing he doesn't find funny.

"That is just annoying. People say I'm always dating so and so, and sometimes it's three people in one day," says the actor, 39. "I'm trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that.

It gets ridiculous."

Aside from those pesky rumors, Butler – who also stars with Heigl" in The Ugly Truth, opening July 24 – has nothing to complain about when it comes to his current gig.

Aniston Is 'Classy'

"She is one classy lady," he says of Aniston. "Everyday I go to work with her I'm always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is." He adds, "I'm in New York right now filming and I'm in heaven. I can't always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I'm lucky. I'm happy as a pig in s---, as they say."

As far as Aniston's current love life goes – a source close to the actress, 40, says she's still happily talking to Bradley Cooper. But when it comes to working with Butler, "They get along really well, but Jen only likes him as a friend," says a source.

"She can't see herself dating him."

• Reporting by PERNILLA CEDENHEIM

to read the entire article click here

I'm so not into this whole thing i.e. her, so I'll leave it at that. Hey, I'm being nice and respectful. :p

Cassie

I wish they'd just let Gerry and Jen make their movie!

I resent them referring to Gerry as the biggest "cad" in Hollywood in the Star article. That's just tacky, but then so is the rest of the article! There has never been a single hint of anything negative from any of Gerry's ex's. If he were a cad, someone would have gotten snarky about it!

I'm just saying. :(

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

I posted this article to News - it has quotes directly from Gerry.

It's a counterpoint to the rumors that the gossip sites have been running with.

Gerry says he's not dating Jen, so we can stop posting links to articles in 'rumors' ;)

Thank you Barb.

The quotes from Gerry are very good and will hopefully go some way to cooling down this whole area of speculation and gossip based on a few photos taken entirely out of context.

Gerry is a classy gentleman and discreet to boot.Anyone that gets near him is going to have to put with the nonsense,its just grist for the mill.

IF Gerry was such a "cad", like another poster said, with his degree of fame, at least one of the "many" exes would have come forward by now and had her say. All indications are that he is a true gentleman of class. Jen Aniston also strikes me as (to quote GB) a "classy lady". Fact is that we don't have any information on what was really taking place in those pictures. If they are dating, I certainly hope things work out as THEY would like and d@mn the media.

"That is just annoying. People say I'm always dating so and so, and sometimes it's three people in one day," says the actor, 39. "I'm trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that.

It gets ridiculous.

LOL, 3 in one day. I am glad I don't do tabloids except of course for making one for fun for the Gals contest. ;)

Love,

Tracy

Gerry feels like he's in Heaven now; filming, and in NYC to boot.

That's what I'm choosing to focus on. :)

Oh and I would love to 'splain to Gerbear that it's "happy as a pig in MUD" :lmao:

although they do enjoy rooting their little snouts in poo! :spit:

Pig Farmer's Wife,

Katie

Gerry feels like he's in Heaven now; filming, and in NYC to boot.

That's what I'm choosing to focus on. :)

Oh and I would love to 'splain to Gerbear that it's "happy as a pig in MUD" :lmao:

although they do enjoy rooting their little snouts in poo! :spit:

Pig Farmer's Wife,

Katie

Katie are pigs happy in poop too? I know in mud, but not poop? That is what the s*** was the cuss word for poop wasn't it? I wouldn't think, but Gerry seems to know more about wild life than I me with him explaining chickens and what not. :kisswink:

Just Asking,

Tracy :rose:

P.S. LOL Katie that was the first time I watched your siggy all the way through. That's hilarious!

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Gerry did not exactly come right out and say he wasn't dating Jen, just that the what the press talks about is not always true and the press has a propensity for making things up. Hmmmmmm....sounds lawyerly to me.

It will be interesting to see how he fields questions beginning today - live and in person. As an aside I wish them both the best, whether together or on their own.

:bow2:

I can't wait to see the Tonight Show tonight. You KNOW Conan is going to ask

THE $64K QUESTION!

As perverted as I am, seeing HRH squirm just a teeeeeeeeeny bit is going to be verrrrry interesting... :wave:

Yes Katie your siggie is great--I also don't do the tabloids haven't bought one in years just look @ the covers while waiting to check out--would like to see GB and Jen do the red carpet together just to watch how the tabloids would go crazy--the fact that he's able to keep his private life out of the news is one of my favorite things about him--of course there are many favorite things when it comes to :behave:

:hearts::hugs:

There's a "news", and I use that term very lightly, blurb called CelebTV I believe that is so full of crap it's funny! They say Gerry has been pursuing a relationship with her since Toronto and she kept turning him down. :rotflmao: They literally make things up! It amazes me with all we know about Gerry's hectic, fast paced life when he would have time to woo anyone would be beyond reality. The man never slows down!

D