Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hi All,

If any of you GALS have Twitter accounts and are wanting to use a Gerry image for you background, I resized a few of the GALS Gallery images. They are free for everyone to use. Here is the thread if your interested. Enjoy!

Linda

That was fun, Linda!! THANKS!! Copied and put up one of your beautiful pics of Gerry on my Twitter Home page. Now, how do I see it with my page covering it all of the time. :tantrum: Gerry is too gorgeous to cover up!!! Oh well, I know he is there!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi All,

If any of you GALS have Twitter accounts and are wanting to use a Gerry image for you background, I resized a few of the GALS Gallery images. They are free for everyone to use. Here is the thread if your interested. Enjoy!

Linda

That was fun, Linda!! THANKS!! Copied and put up one of your beautiful pics of Gerry on my Twitter Home page. Now, how do I see it with my page covering it all of the time. :tantrum: Gerry is too gorgeous to cover up!!! Oh well, I know he is there!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:lol: I know what you mean...

BTW, are you a follower of the GBGALS Twitter site? I didn't recognize all the names, so I'm not sure who I'm missing. . . .

Linda

Just popping in again. We've been taking care of a kitten that Brayan has named 'Cookie'. She's 5 weeks old, weaned, and very warm on my lap right now. lol

School sucks, never have enough ME time anymore and sometimes I think Brayan wonders if he still has a momma. At least I'm done at noon for 2 days a week. :stars:

Hi All,

Linda

~HUGS~ Kathy

:lol: I know what you mean...

BTW, are you a follower of the GBGALS Twitter site? I didn't recognize all the names, so I'm not sure who I'm missing. . . .

Linda

My Twitter name is "AScottishlady" and yes I follow GBGALS Twitter site. I haven't tweeted very much because I'm just trying to figure out what I am doing when following someone. Frankly I can't believe I am doing this because I always thought this was for the younger set. LOL!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm almost a Twittter addict as much as I am a GB addict!! :lol:

I'm Aussie_Stace over there too.

I had a very nice GB background on there not long ago - made me wanna go visit Twitter even more!! ;)

Stace xox

Hi everyone. I love you all and think of you often. Prayers still being sent up for many.

It is stressful here. Dennis' uncle died. He is better off though. He had lived 89 years and was quite sick in the end. I just hate it for the ones he left behind that shall miss him so.

Dennis' sister says her husband and mother in law are still suffering terribly since her sister in law committed suicide.

My brother is a wreck. He has really gotten out of control and there are so many rules to keep people from being confined to a rehab. They say everyone has their rights to leave. I am not for keeping one prisoner, but when they are overdosing on pills, not bathing and passing out and falling from their wheel chair and they do not want to get help looks like to me that someone somewhere could force them to go get help. He is a danger to himself.

I hate that he has became this way. I think a lot of people who have to have a lot of surgeries and have chronic pain get addicted to pain pills. Still you cannot over medicate yourself or addiction will make you crave the drugs as much as the pain.

There are days he cannot even talk clearly.

Then there is Daddy. He has run his legs off. Taking my brother here and there, but he never listens to Daddy or me.

I cannot do much because of my own disabilities and the same for Dennis. Plus we babysit 5 days a week now. That is a lot of work in it's self. Even on Hyrum's school days it seems we have just taken him to school before it is time to pick him up. Then we usually take him to the park afterwards so he can play.

I am not giving up these times with Hyrum. I do not care who thinks I am selfish.

We already took care of Dennis' father and my mother until they passed away from cancer. Do not get me wrong. It was long hard work, but it is rewarding to know we did not have to put our parents in a nursing home and we were blessed and honored to help them.

Also not long after Mama died. When my brother got sick. We let him live with us for two years. In those apt.s our manager overlooked it so we were able to help out. I love my brother, but he is hard to live with and I am sorry I would rather it be just Dennis, me and the cat.

Plus there is my sister who is practically in a vegetative state. I have to visit her as often as possible because she has no husband and her children are in UT. Plus my Dad has to run his legs off to tend to Carol. Now if Daddy wanted me to I would take over her. That is not real hard, because you mainly just make decisions for the people and you are called if they get sick and stuff like that. I did it with my aunt.

I just cannot take care of my brother though because he is uncooperative and he would probably get pissed at me and call 911 if I tried to instruct him to do something to help himself. Plus I cannot lift him.

Anyways sorry for throwing a pity party up in here. I know others are far worse off than us, but I needed

to vent.

If any of this is inappropriate. Mods feel free to delete.

Love,

Tracy :hug:

P.S. I love you all more than you'll ever know.

Tracy, you just throw a pity party whenever you need to, friend. Wow. I wish there was some way any of us could help with that. So, sending love, hugs, and lots of prayers your way.

It's a lovely fall afternoon here -- (well, that means mid-90's) but it sure beats 110!

Love to all. Jill

Must keep this short

I am returning to GALS but maybe not as active.

I NEED my FANmily big time

Work is getting frustrating & I'm trying so hard to stay positive that I'm employed after 8 months of no job

PLUS I'm scared as there are 5 confirmed H1N1 cases at the school I work at....one of them IS in the before & after care that I work for. I just got in from a free concert so off to bed so I don't get really sick. I've had a sore throat that comes & goes for two weeks now. Well I was hollering at the concert since my sis & I hadn't seen the band in like 15 yrs. No worries, it was free minus parking & dinner I bought.

I feel safe around a lot of you. I feel like this is a cocoon if you will. I don't wanna post in prayer but any happy thoughts, positive, love, HUGE HUGS over the internet would be greatly appreciated. I'll lurk but I'll be signed in just browsing as time permits.

G'night all.

PS If anyone sees AimeeMarie, Poppy, Bellawolfe,MistyW, and Redroseblackribbon (Amy)...please let them know I'm back.

I just really need support right now aside from my immediate family.

:hearts:

SAPPHYRE:

:claphands::woohoo:

So glad to see you are coming back.

I was missing you already.

I dont post a lot but I read every nite.

Gotta have my GALS fix.

Remember, we are all here for ya.

Any time. Just keep us posted.

:hugskisses:

Debbie

Just dropping in to say g'night. Looking forward seeing Gamer with Elissa and Brenda (Rendita). Need to rest up so I'll be able to hold onto my seat and not get blown off by all the whiz bangs and blow 'em up action.....or just getting a close up of Gerry's eyes in the movie!

Sending out lotsa hugs,

Suzie

Hi all, everyone is always so sweet. I love you. I woke up worrying about my brother again. I sure wish he would cooperate in getting well. My stomach just clenches when I think of him losing another leg.

I am not going to throw another pity party. I hope some of y'all get to see Gamer tonight. I will have to wait for the DVD to come out. I just know it is going to be great.

I got to order Sadie's new book last night so I will be able to escape into Megerik when it arrives. Sometimes I hide from reality in fiction. I am not even going to lie about it.

Love you all. Hugs and Kisses all around.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Guest Kyriem

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

At this point I could be already dead...Wonder what my man would think if I had a pic of Jerry in my wallet,

he doesn't even know who he is!!

Tracy, I read all your posts, I wish you the best, really!!!

K.

P.S. You lucky GALS... Gamer is not in Italian theaters before November, I still don't understand why we can't see movies without being dubbed!?!?!

:doh:

Hi GALS,

Sending big :hug: to Anne and Tracy. May that offer you some small bit of comfort from the GALS. :wave:

Saw GAMER today. Intense almost nonstop action! If not for Gerry being in it, it would not be one I would choose to see. But there is lots and lots of Gerry in it so it is worth the $ for me.

Diane

Couple of GAMER Spoilers, beware....

We're sitting in the theater, Elissa, Brenda and me, just watching GAMER when there's that scene of Gerry washing up. You could hear the collective gasp from three San Antonio GALS. Heart rates shot up and we all wished the movie had a "pause" button. Count three GALS down! Diane is right, there is lots of Gerry. There is also lots of stuff that would not have put me in the seat had Gerry NOT been there. However, I do want to go again in case I missed anything good while my eyes were closed!

Note: As we were leaving, a couple came in with two small children aged about four and seven. We warned them the film was pretty intense for small children. There was boobage, sexual situations and gallons o' gore. Not good for wee ones. What the heck are some of these people thinking???? Don't they know what "Rated R" means??

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Anne glad you are back.

Just back from Gamer. wow Wow WOW whizz bang for sure. Hai Karate! Lots and lots and lots of wonderful Gerry --- but I wouldn't ever go to this type of a movie without him in it...but know I want to see it again to catch the parts that boogled my mind. I will have dreams about being chased in my truck for awhile.....once winter comes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Night ladies.

Jill

Jill,

I loved all the Gerry parts! :) That built body :heat: I adored the end with the little girl she tugged at the heartstrings!!

:hugs:

April

A reminder to please keep the Gamer spoilers out of the Support Center. Not everyone has seen the movie yet. Feel free to comment in the Gamer threads as long as you specify that you are including spoilers, or if the thread title is marked to contain spoilers so those who don't want to know stuff ahead of time don't see it. This is one movie I've actually avoided most of the press and haven't even watched most of the trailers because I want to experience it almost 100% sight unseen on the first viewing. That will be a new experience for me in Gerry movies.

Thanks for your consideration. I'm one of those who won't get to see it until today because I was able to go to the Jimmy Kimmel Live taping yesterday so I missed my chance to see the movie until this morning.

Thanks Debbie, Diane, April & Jill :wave:

I loved Gamer...must comment that the previews before it (I know every place must be different) were SO RANDOM! Vampires & more futuristic living type movies. Only two that looked interesting were Surrogates & 2012 (kinda creepy as people talk about it once & awhile with the Myan calendar, etc).

Glad my friend enjoyed Gamer too. We had laughable parts, theatre was far from packed, & she & I would sit & stare & try so hard not to make a HUGE puddle. :lol:

Not sure if I'll go a 2nd time. It was intense but didn't bother me. I may wait for the DVD. I got my first paycheck yesterday & I'm going to "fly under the radar" & get a pillowcase I found on eBay that is of Gerry. ;)

Yesterday at work was insane. I felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks & I was so tired. I sat outside miserable & finally when I piped up my director said I could take a bunch in. It only cooled me off but I was so tired. Thankfully a soda before the movie helped as I didn't get to nap much.

My 3 day weekend will be cleaning & resting with grocery shopping & I'm wanting to go to "roasting" tonight for one of our band members who's leaving the local radio station after 15yrs, but I don't know if I'll have the energy.

More kids were "missing" yesterday morning & afternoon. I know it's the holiday but it made me nervous. Dad said vitamins, OJ, & lots of rest is all I can do. There really is nothing to prevent it other than what I said plus constant cleaning of hands & not putting them near my mouth. He said it is going to be a pandemic but he also said what people don't understand is that every year people die from just the flu. He told me he wasn't dismissing my worries but just trying to show exactly what's going on & how people are taking it. It's the not knowing that is the fear is my guess.

Well slowly making my way around the forums & see how much I can catch up on before getting to cleaning again unless I crash on the couch for a bit.

:hearts:

Thanks ladies.

Miss you all like C-R-A-Z-Y

but you knew/know that... :tissues:

VERRA warm hugs from Eva Mari :wuv:

We are nearly at 300 posts so I will close this floor. The long-awaited 69th floor penthouse is now open!

Posted Image