Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Hello everyone...realizing that most people have no idea who i am...and sending warm hugs and smooches to those who do... :hug1::kiss::wuv:

Today i went to the new Tarantino film, and there were TWO Gerry trailers...one for "Gamer," and one for "Law Abiding Citizen." i was very excited indeed. :woohoo::D:partytime:

Just needed to share that. :D

kimberley

Kimbo!!! ((OO)) HUGE boob-squishing hugs! I hope to see you here more often. :pointy:

Elissa: I hope you had a great birthday! Your birthday friend really knew what you wanted! :pant:

DQ: have a wonderful time with your new furbaby! I owned a cat once-they generally like a lot of petting and TLC. I loved it when he purred-he was contented and so was I.

Hope everybody is having a nice, relaxing weekend.

Mousie :wuv:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kimbo! :wave: Good to see you. How cool about the two trailers! Hope all is well with you. :kisswink:

Elissa - I just LOVE the poster. How fun that your secret pal treated everyone to such a lovely sight. :yummy:

:hugs: and :wave: to all. We've been enjoying our summer but now the kids are starting to head back to school. Our son going to school in Florida has already flown the coop till December. Our daughter will head out next week for her school to begin as well. Our youngest son is set to begin his senior year of high school. YIKES but I don't understand how the time flew for them all. :confused:

Loads of :hugs: and prayers going out for so many. Please know that I hold you always in my heart.

Jilly :rose:

Elissa--I love your birthday "present" at the hospital. Reminds me of a funny story. Some of us

locally were working on art projects for our 300 gathering, and Leimomi (she is a gal, but doesn't

get on much) brought what was left of her retirement cake--a head and shoulders of GB on the

cake, and all that was left was the "face." It was time to have our "treat" and Judy said it was

hard to cut into "Gerry." Well, our Nurse Rachet (she doesn't get on here much, either) grabbed

the rather large knife and said, "Doesn't bother me a bit!" as she stabbed him right between the

eyes!! It really was good cake, tho, once the deed was done. Hoped you would get a laugh out

of that one, we sure did.

Hugs to all,

Judy

Elissa what a great surprise!!.I would love a Gerry surprise like that.Most of the women at my job know how much I love Gerry,when my birthday comes I hope they remember.Now that i think of it I'll buy myself a cake with his pic on it!

Mousie hope you are feeling better I overslept today and missed the SPCA so I'll go on Monday...

Big Hugs to all Gals off to watch Being Human my new favorite show on the BBC

Will the next person on this thread PLEASE look at POST #199 (Joanna's post) and post whether the siggy looks normal size. It looks normal to me but Jo thinks it has become smaller, as in 3" in length. I fear it is her computer acting up because she has other issues with it. I just want it confirmed that it looks normal size before we go further.

~HUGS~ Kathy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOUUUUU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOUUUU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADY ELISSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY TOOOOOOO YOOOOUUU!!!!!!!! :metoyou:

Be very glad you can't hear me sing that to you!!!! :lmao:

Hugs Birthday GAL, and kudos on making our incredible :thud: Gerry more known. :wuv:

Joanna

Nancy - great picture of you!

Kimbo - hey girl welcome back!!! Great to see you!! I guess I'll have to go see that Tarantino movie just in hopes I get the same 2 Gerry trailers!

Jo's siggy does look smaller. I'm not sure how to help make it bigger though.

Elissa - what a fantastic birthday surprise! Love the poster!!

Jo's siggy does look smaller. I'm not sure how to help make it bigger though.

Thanks Susan for your observation. This is perplexing to me because Jo says it looks at about 3" and I see it as 5". I've never experienced this before. She is afraid to redo it in PB because she thinks she did something wrong. She did say it started out fine though so I don't think she placed it incorrectly. I will suggest she redo it in PB and see what happens.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank You Susan~ Maybe I did something wrong somewhere. Because I see it small too. I think I had better have, either you or Bethy change it for me and see if that works. So pm me and let me know what to do.

Thank You. The siggy is so awesome, in full size it's a real stunner. Of course Gerry is the 'real stunner' here!! :thud:

How can a gorgeous man be even more gorgeous as he ages?? Or am I so obsessivly blind, I can only see the beauty of this incredibly awesome man?? Probably both!! But the man makes me feel so good!! Just to see his face and that is nothing to what happens to me when I see him smile!!!!!

Let me know what I need to do to make our Gerry the proper size. Thank You again Susan~,

Jo

Joanna, I can't for the life of me figure out what you are doing unless it has something to do with your photobucket. I asked for help to assist in getting it posted right so hopefully we can figure it out.

BTW....I also resent it in it's actual size!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Jo - Did you copy the full siggy and not the thumbnail? It kinda looks like it may be the thumbnail :) My girlfriend get together was a success!!! She was totally surprised!!!

Morning ladies!!

I'm at my brother's and will be heading home soon :)

Have a great day!!

April

I'm definitely not a techie person when it comes to siggies but that would be my guess as well, that the thumbnail was copied rather than the full size version.

I think you're on the right track, Fran, in resending it to Joanna and having her load it again into photobucket. See what happens. :confused:

Posted Image

Hey Siggy Piggies,

Quiet lazy Sunday here. Hope you all are having a great one.

Jobella, kudos on your beginning Nursing School. My daughter is a nurse and I am so proud of her. I know you will make your family and your GALS fanmily proud. Best wishes to ya. Keep us up on whats happening with you.

Elissa, that was a wonderful birthday surprise. Wish I could have had a Gerry surprise like that when I worked at the hospital in Radiology medical transcription. That would have sent me over the moon! I hope you liked your Birthday card I made for you.

Judy, that was a cute story. Thanks for sharing that. :D

I had to go to the dentist for a broken back tooth on Friday and getting prep for a crown. Ouch, it was a real pain until the dentist made the temporary filling. Much better now but pocketbook will hurt. $$$.

Hugs to all galfriends,

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

:yay: I DID IT!! YAY!!!! :yay:

I made the G-Man bigger!! I mean my siggy of him!! :lmao:

I told you, if it can be fooked up!, then I will fook it up!! I looked in the properties section, and sure enough, I copied the thumbnail!! I followed Kathy's explicit directions and got it right....finally!!!

Thank You everyone and now I can enjoy my beautiful siggy of our beautiful man!!! :thud:

Joanna :wuv:

Edited by Joanna

I had to share this funny story with you all before going to bed! I substitute teach tomorrow!!

I was sitting on my bed watching Army Wives and I thought to myself the next time I go to the bathroom I need to open the door because I had sprayed some heavy scented spray and had opened the window to let it air.

Fast forward to my break and not even watching what I was doing and forgetting the door was closed I walked right into the closed door!!!

I did this :lmao: for about 4-5 minutes afterward!!! :lol: Only I could do something like that ;)

SGD's

April

So April, are you saying you have short term memory loss? You are a little young for that. That is my excuse when I do something like that. :lmao:

BRAVO JO!!! You did it sweetie!! Now you learned something new. Always make sure your siggy if full sized before copying it. WHEW!!! I am glad it is fixed. Now I can get some sleep and not spend so much time thinking about it. Problem solved!!

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

My Kathy, :rose:

:thankyou: !! I am so proud of myself right now, it has to be a sin!! But it will pass and I will revel in the glory of my tirumph by getting to stare at my siggy of this incredibly, entrancingly gorgeous man! And also dream of being able to 'run' into his arms and dream of him 'REALLY' saying those beautiful words!! I am a NUT!!! But what a nut over what a man!! :thud:

Hugs :rose:

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Forever,

Jo

I had to share this funny story with you all before going to bed! I substitute teach tomorrow!!

I was sitting on my bed watching Army Wives and I thought to myself the next time I go to the bathroom I need to open the door because I had sprayed some heavy scented spray and had opened the window to let it air.

Fast forward to my break and not even watching what I was doing and forgetting the door was closed I walked right into the closed door!!!

I did this :lmao: for about 4-5 minutes afterward!!! :lol: Only I could do something like that ;)

SGD's

April

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

My Kathy, :rose:

:thankyou: !! I am so proud of myself right now, it has to be a sin!! But it will pass and I will revel in the glory of my tirumph by getting to stare at my siggy of this incredibly, entrancingly gorgeous man! And also dream of being able to 'run' into his arms and dream of him 'REALLY' saying those beautiful words!! I am a NUT!!! But what a nut over what a man!! :thud:

Hugs :rose:

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Forever,

Jo

My Jo, :rose:

Nice that you got your Gerry siggy back in ALL its glory!! If you are a NUT we ALL are because we feel the same way about Gerry as you!! So you are not alone sweet lady!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

Just wanted to let you know I have decided to delay nursing school. I have way too much on my plate. My three babies all under the age 8, my husband's Grand Mother is dying from Lung Cancer, Marc has to have another surgery next week. I can't be 100% in it, if my heart is not in it right now. I will continue talking online classes to finish up my degree. Thank you for everyone's support.

:wave: Jobella,

Darlin' GAL, you are the only one that knows what's best for you. Lil' ones take a lot of time and raising them is more important than anything right now! Your chance will come. Maybe take one of the Liberal art classes each semester until you can take all classes later.

One step at a time sometimes works real well. If possible, take the class at night or on line. Some colleges offer that. Gotta be verra disciplined with your time. And verra selfish with it as well. But you'll make it, I know!!

Good Luck Sweetie!!

Hugs Sweet One, :wuv:

Jo

Although I am sure it was a difficult decision, Jobella, I am sure it is the right one for you. Your

children will only be little --once, and time will go by very quickly. Hopefully, the opportunity for

nursing school will be there whenever you are ready.

Hugs,

Judy