Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  

Guilty Hearts

I don't know if anyone knows this already and the Please! Movie thread was closed so I hope it's okay to start this thread

I just wanted to add for those who see the below mention on his IMDB list for Guilty Hearts and don't know what it is it's for

the short story "Please!" that he did. There are a bunch of short stories made into a movie and put on dvd but Gerard isn't on the

dvd that is why he isn't credited. I dont know why they left that story out though it's amazing!

Guilty Hearts (2005) (unconfirmed)

... aka Guilty Hearts (USA: TV title)

I don't know if anyone knows this already and the Please! Movie thread was closed so I hope it's okay to start this thread

I just wanted to add for those who see the below mention on his IMDB list for Guilty Hearts and don't know what it is it's for

the short story "Please!" that he did. There are a bunch of short stories made into a movie and put on dvd but Gerard isn't on the

dvd that is why he isn't credited. I dont know why they left that story out though it's amazing!

Guilty Hearts (2005) (unconfirmed)

... aka Guilty Hearts (USA: TV title)

Is this a short story you say Gerry acted in or he wrote?

Delene

He acted in a short story called "Please!" I think it's posted in multimedia and it's under 20 minutes or so

They put his name and face on the poster but he isn't on the dvd, too bad it would have been nice to have that one on a dvd copy

Off topic...I'm so angry right now, it's personal :tantrum: my Saturday is shot to he**