Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry wants the Red-Head's phone #

becozy

Okay - since this is in the Rumors forum, I admit I am making a complete assumption . . . but could this be the redhead?

Video is from the press for the Ugly Truth and she's definitely a "hot redhead reporter"!

Coulda been 10 hot redheads from the press that day I suppose. Anyway take a look.

At the very least you get to watch (re-watch) a Gerry interview which is not a bad thing.

Need to skip over some of the trailer stuff first to about :40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjwEzHTnb8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liisa,

When KnightPhantom/Deb was in LA for the TUT premiere, she was there behind the barracades when Gerry came through the line for autographs, pics, etc. Someone yelled and asked him a question, I think it was "how is your career going?" and he pointed to Deb and said "Ask her." She immediately responded with "Great" or fantastic or something really positive and quick-thinking. Her account is on the site somewhere. If she sees this post, I'm sure she can point you in the right direction. :)

Welcome to GALS!

Okay - since this is in the Rumors forum, I admit I am making a complete assumption . . . but could this be the redhead?

Video is from the press for the Ugly Truth and she's definitely a "hot redhead reporter"!

Coulda been 10 hot redheads from the press that day I suppose. Anyway take a look.

At the very least you get to watch (re-watch) a Gerry interview which is not a bad thing.

Need to skip over some of the trailer stuff first to about :40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjwEzHTnb8

Yeah maybe that was her, would not be shocked, she has quite the short skirt on there, maybe she wanted to make an impression on Gerry. lol

Also if that is at the Beverly Hills hotel where it apparently happened then it's likely her.

However I remember seeing another interview with Gerry where he is talking to the guy from Extra & fans ask him questions & one girl asked him if he has ever asked for a girls phone # & if so how many times has he done that & then NOT called them back.

Gerry with his typical honest funny response said.......................

"Well actually there have been alot of times I have gotten a girls # & then not called her back but it has nothing to do with the girls it's just that I am a lieing sack of s**t!"

The male interviewer is killing himself laughing as are others in the room that you can hear just dieing laughing & it's so hilarious to hear everyone breaking up when he says that.

That is why I love Gerry because he is so honest & real & doesn' try to cover up his true personality. :wuv:

Here is the clip in case you have not seen it.

Edited by Liisa

Thanks Katie for taking care of this for me!

But Barb!! I'm the "Ask her!" red-head.....

^^^

Sorry but what does this mean? LOL

Liisa, to answer you, Katie is correct; it was at the TUT premiere. Gerry and I were having an exchange, and an internet reporter interrupted us, sticking a mic in Gerry's face; she asked him "What was it like filming The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl?" Gerry repeated it back to the reporter, looked over at me and said "Ask her!" (see my 'Ask her!' Trading Card on the left) he then asked me, "What was it like for me to film The Ugly Truth?" to which I answered "It was wonderful for you." BTW~ I have red hair.

Thanks Katie for taking care of this for me!

But Barb!! I'm the "Ask her!" red-head.....

^^^

Sorry but what does this mean? LOL

Liisa, to answer you, Katie is correct; it was at the TUT premiere. Gerry and I were having an exchange, and an internet reporter interrupted us, sticking a mic in Gerry's face; she asked him "What was it like filming The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl?" Gerry repeated it back to the reporter, looked over at me and said "Ask her!" (see my 'Ask her!' Trading Card on the left) he then asked me, "What was it like for me to film The Ugly Truth?" to which I answered "It was wonderful for you." BTW~ I have red hair.

Wow so cool, you must have died when he saw you & did that!

Gee I hope he likes older women! I am an older woman but a brunette. I thought he gave an interview where he said he likes brunettes! I think Gerry just likes women period!

Gee I hope he likes older women! I am an older woman but a brunette. I thought he gave an interview where he said he likes brunettes! I think Gerry just likes women period!

Please don't ruin it for me, if he likes brunettes then I am out. lol.

I do agree that Gerry may say things like I like boobs or I am a leg man but when it comes down to it, come on now it's very obvious he loves woman, no matter what height or hair colour they have or what is their best feature. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Gee does that mean that a chubby 50-something woman with a big heart and a sometimes wicked sense of humor still has a chance with him? Oh, wait, I'm already married so better strike that!! Leave it in dreamland.

Just wondering the same thing myself.....I would love a chance to rock his world. Remember older women make better lovers....

Gee does that mean that a chubby 50-something woman with a big heart and a sometimes wicked sense of humor still has a chance with him? Oh, wait, I'm already married so better strike that!! Leave it in dreamland.

Just wondering the same thing myself.....I would love a chance to rock his world. Remember older women make better lovers....

Really??? I don't know if I make a better lover but sure...I would make him laugh a lot too.... Plus, I have brown-red hair... ;)

Regarding the chance to rock his world...poor guy, he would go mad with me beside him...No, wish him all the best things, soulmate included!!!

I'm a brunette and (recently) unattached ;) There is however an 11 year age difference (I'm 28 - he's 39). I don't think Gerry would mind do you?? Come to think of it, it isn't too bad. I've dated men that age before which is probably horrible for me to admit. hehe. Alas the men I have dated have not been to Gerry's calibre or they woudl still very much be IN the picture.

Amanda

Alas the men I have dated have not been to Gerry's calibre or they woudl still very much be IN the picture.

Amanda

LOL.... I think so!!!

BTW, my man is 14 years my senior, so I wouldn't see anything weird in you dating Gerry!!!

Could you picture yourself in that situation?? :goodevil:

P.S. He's not rumored to date 20-year-old something?? Well...you're still in your 20ies... ;)

Alas the men I have dated have not been to Gerry's calibre or they woudl still very much be IN the picture.

Amanda

LOL.... I think so!!!

BTW, my man is 14 years my senior, so I wouldn't see anything weird in you dating Gerry!!!

P.S. He's not rumored to date 20-year-old something?? Well...you're still in your 20ies... ;)

Can you explain the bold part I am confused? thanks! lol

Also can everyone please stop going on about being brunette it's starting to depress me, lol I chose to believe he loves women with all different hair colours. :kisswink:

Edited by Liisa

Amanda

LOL.... I think so!!!

Also can everyone please stop going on about being brunette it's starting to depress me, lol I chose to believe he loves women with all different hair colours. :kisswink:

They say he likes to date young models :drool1:

I don't he dislikes blondes though... If you're blonde, I think you have a chance anyway ;)

Really??? I don't know if I make a better lover but sure...I would make him laugh a lot too.... Plus, I have brown-red hair... ;)

Regarding the chance to rock his world...poor guy, he would go mad with me beside him...No, wish him all the best things, soulmate included!!!

Well, don't take offense. That is an old country song. Now I for one happen to believe it is true...He has stated he believes in many soulmates (at the same time)... I can be one of many...No Problem..

Amanda

LOL.... I think so!!!

They say he likes to date young models :drool1:

I don't he dislikes blondes though... If you're blonde, I think you have a chance anyway ;)

Haha they seem to say all the single hot guys want to date the models but Gerry has dated some actress too I believe.

Haha they seem to say all the single hot guys want to date the models but Gerry has dated some actress too I believe.

Maybe...Good for him! It would be really a waste not to use a body like his... :wuv:

Gerry has to ask his manager to do his leg work? I don't believe it! Who is he, Ricco Corleoni? If I was his manager I'd tell him to march right over there and get it himself. In fact, if I was the redhead and his manager approached me on Gerry's behalf, I'd tell him, "you send this message back to Mr. Butler. "If you want my number sweet cheeks, strut those wicked legs right on over here, introduce yourself like a gentleman and get it yourself! Otherwise, eff off!" :funnyup:

D

ha ha! that's what i'd want to say, but then i'm sure i would melt into a pile of mush and give it to him begging God that he calls!

Mebbe so Susan, but I'm not married and I am a chubby 50-something woman.

I'm a brunette and (recently) unattached ;) There is however an 11 year age difference (I'm 28 - he's 39). I don't think Gerry would mind do you?? Come to think of it, it isn't too bad. I've dated men that age before which is probably horrible for me to admit. hehe. Alas the men I have dated have not been to Gerry's calibre or they woudl still very much be IN the picture.

Amanda

HaHa Amanda! Amazingly, none of my BF's have been to Gerry's calibre either! and since he apparently believes it's possible to have more than one soul mate, can i have him every other weekend! LOL ;P :funnyface:

Amanda

HaHa Amanda! Amazingly, none of my BF's have been to Gerry's calibre either! and since he apparently believes it's possible to have more than one soul mate, can i have him every other weekend! LOL ;P :funnyface:

Amy, if you mean that we should alternate weekends with Gerry, I'm all for that - at least he'll be mine half time ;). Surely he wouldn't mind having two young women at his every beck and call.

Amanda

Amanda

Amy, if you mean that we should alternate weekends with Gerry, I'm all for that - at least he'll be mine half time ;). Surely he wouldn't mind having two young women at his every beck and call.

Amanda

Awesome! Well that was easy! :yay::pointy: