Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ilovemyhotscot

Gerry Interview for TUT

I don't know where all you guys are finding these deelicious clips but I'm thrilled that you are!! Thank you!

:wave: Frannie

Great interview. This gal has interviewed Gerry many times and she always does a great job. She is also a BIG fan of Gerry's. Thanks for posting this video!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:bounce:

I love Bonnie from Tribute!

:ty: for the link

He's so adorable! Great interview and I love what he said about the hearts meeting in the middle somewhere!

D

What a cute interview. Thanks so much for posting it. He looked just wonderful; well, hot; sexy; 'just' Gerry! He's a hoot.

Thank you! Another great interview!

I love GB!!! And I love Bonnie from the Tribute - I am still playing again and again their interview to Dear Frankie, but this one is also very cute!!! I wish it was available for downoading!!! :wave::wave::wave:

:drool1: Thanks so much for sharing-this is my favorite interview so far! I found the dancing scene to be veeerrryyy sexy. He sure looked like he knew what he was doing!!!

Gerry always seems so comfortable with Bonnie. She is a great interviewer and Gerry seems to like her. He was so relaxed and adorable!!

Suzie

I too love the Bonnie @ tribute.ca interviews!

She and Rebecca at About.com are my favorites Gerry interviewers!

Thanks for that link, IlovemyhotScot!

I too love the Bonnie @ tribute.ca interviews!

She and Rebecca at About.com are my favorites Gerry interviewers!

Thanks for that link, IlovemyhotScot!

I totally agree Katie!

Tribute.ca and about.com are the best by far! Those ladies get the Gerry Juice!

This was by far the most one of the two most enjoyable interviews Gerry has done, where you get something out of it. Don't get me wrong, I love any interview he does, but this, and one other gave a little more insight to his thoughts. Thanks for posting it.

Oh yes, this IS one of the very best interviews so far. However, they have all been great

and Gerry is so open and honest and willing to get "into" himself. I loved the part about

the hearts "meeting in the middle--at the heart."

Judy

Gosh.....lot's and lots of interviews.....I'm loving them all!!!!

He does an interview with this Bonnie for just about all the movies but we never get to see her lol!

It keeps stopping and starting on my computer. I think my laptop is tired from all the Gerry videos I've watched this morning. :lol:

He is so comfortable around Bonnie, and I love that. She's my favorite interviewer for him. I hope we get this in the gallery so I can see it in one viewing.

I just have to gush about one thing ... I love that little boy face he got when talking about the poster. And his "ohm" moment. He makes me smile. :)

Thanks for posting it!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Another fabulous interview with Bonnie. She always does such a great job getting Gerry to talk about the movie.

LOVED it!

I'm glad I could contribute a find since I'm not around here so much! :D

I LOVE the Bonnie interviews, too....she always has great interviews with him.

*sigh*

~SAM

Thanks a bunch for the interview. I have seen him do many an interview for this movie now. I have to say when I saw him on Regis and Kelly this morning, I thought the interaction between him and Kelly was so cute and when they danced, it just sent me over the moon. He is so charming and delicious, :swoon::pant::galdown: I can't wait to see the movie tonite. I know it will be a great time for all who are lucky enought to see it.

Tojo :wave: