Gerard Butler GALS

Truth or lie?

RamsayGirl

I watched the interview and almost fell off my sofa laughing. Sometimes what comes out of his mouth is unbelievable. I don't know if this is a true story or just another "gerryism" but somehow I don't believe he has forgotten his first experiences name. I know his reputation with the ladies but sometimes I believe it is more hype than truth. Who knows...but being one of his fans is never dull. I believe he is intentionally being Mike Chadway in his interviews.

connie

If what Gerry says is true about his wild early days, he may not remember his first time at all! So rather than just saying he doesn't, he has to invent a story. You ask him this same question next time, he'll probably give you another answer.

It's too bad if he doesn't remember, however. I would think that would be a memorable moment in one's life. I wouldn't know. I don't recall myself. :funnyup: Oh wait, I think I was in Jamaica perfecting my routine on the parallel bars!

D