Gerard Butler GALS

7/24 - Gerard Butler Cleanses, Works Out In Secret To Get Back In Shape

Gerard is a man's man and he looks gorgeous.He doesn't need a 6 pack of nothing except maybe....

I am surprised at the comments about a "gut" on GB. WHAT GUT? The scene in the jello showed an ab as flat as a table top. The movie scenes whether he was wearing a shirt or suit showed NO GUT. Being from the South I guess I have a different perspective on what constitutes a gut. I don't think GB has ever had a gut like I understand the term from looking at most of the guys in my neighborhood. Now THOSE are guts. :kisswink: As I mentioned in my review of TUT, GB makes all the other men in the movie seem somehow ........lacking......in presence, strength, etc. no matter how handsome they may be. GB is like a force of nature.....................without a GUT!!

I like that...."force of nature"! That's exactly what he is! I believe Ryan Seacrest said it best when he told Gerry to stop looking the way he did because he was making it hard for guys like him! LOL! Finally, guys can squirm when looking at Gerry because they're never gonna look that way! No wonder some will say negative things about him! It's all bourne out of the most basic of human nature and that's envy.

I was not on board when Gerry was filming TUT and some here have said that he suffered some infections and illness during that time and also with RNR and looked different then he did in PSILY and 300. That is understandable because he quick smoking and probably substituted something else habitually while he was transitioning through that "detox" phase as smokers will do, like Coke (pop). That stuff is bad for anyone with not only a high fructose content but sodium. I think Gerry was also drinking Red Bull and the sodium content in that is equivalent to a weeks worth! It's insane! Nothing will bloat up the body, particularly the face, like sodium in the diet. I think he's obviously cut back on all of those things and tries to eat a healthy diet but he's like me. He doesn't over eat so much as he over indulges in the wrong things for a while and then has to purge his body to get back in shape. You can have a burger now and then, just not a steady diet of it.

Everything stretches and gravity takes it's toll on all of us and unless we learn how to hang upside down for many hours of the day like bats, everything goes south eventually unless you have surgical intervention or Botox. But having extra weight gives gravity more to pull down. I hope Gerry never feels the need for surgery anywhere on his body. He's got the kind of manly good looks and physique that he'll age very well, especially since he's stopped some bad vices.

Anyway, I love Gerry's so called "chnuzzle". It's so......nuzzible! :chnuzzle:

D

I just want to say that I am always satisfied with Gerry's looks in any of the movies he has made. He acts. and that is a lot of difference from being a "movie star". I am sure he is aware of his body and wants to be the best he can be. This is the career he has chosen and if he is happy and satisfied with his work and his looks (which, to me are just fine) all the more power to him. If he wants to cleanse, work out or just sit on that beautiful butt...you can bet there are a few thousand fans that wont really lose any sleep over it. He's a great guy and dont forget it.....

Hello to Everyone!....I have been a member of this fan club for over 4 years, and visited anonymously for a year before I joined. I have never posted or blogged before. ( I think I 've added a comment before but it was a long time ago). Like many other GALS of this fan club, I've followed Gerard's career since PTO. Was crazy about his body then. Actually, I have always considered myself a chest or torso kind of women. Figured if a man has a nice torso, everything else should balance out as well. That was until one day I logged onto this site and someone had posted a picture of Gerard from the "Attila" movie and he was sitting on the edge of a bed, leaning back on his elbows, with his thighs showing in full view. Now I consider myself somewhat religious and really hate the fact that some people have gotten into the habit of taking the Lord's name in vain like it's some form of standard vocabulary, but the moment I saw this mans thighs the first words that came out of my mouth was , " O My G_ _!! Took awhile for me to figure out that the OMG letters down in the corner of the picture was someone else's exact sentiments. This man has the most incredible thighs. (You all can fuss over his Abs. I'd would pay without shame to touch his thighs) As I have read everyone's thread, I agree that he was just fine the way he was Pre-300. This man went to extremes and worked his butt off to get that body for 300 and yes maybe it was all done just to bait women into throwing down their money to see the movie and yes it did launch him into the Hollywood mainstream but sadly the only thing people will remember about the movie was that it was a "Beef Fest". Anyone who would think he would keep looking like that 24/7 apparently never left the theater to come back to the real world. It does not matter to me what age does to him. I think I worry more about what Hollywood will do to him. Your 15 minutes is only a flash in time. He has sacrificed so much of his life to attain his dream. Now after just a few movies, -not- after being married & having any children ( that we know of) certain people and Hollywood have this man paranoid on how out of shape he is. This is why I felt the need to finally log in and post a comment. Gerard, we love you for what you brought us in 2004. The charming foul mouthed Scottsman who was sweet and humble, incredibly sexy, and made us aware of the true defination of a man.....who has incredible thighs. Please keep your feet on the ground and never let them have your soul.

The one thing I have always loved about this fan site is the true love and respect for Gerard. Yes we all lust and fantasize over him, but we also all care very much for him as a human being. We see the loyal along with the traiters. Thank you for letting me vent. (I apologize for my first post being so long.)

I don't know of any other actor with the most beautiful incredible eyes like Gerry's except Paul Newman! He also had gorgeous eyes and was the only other actor that ever peaked my interest... Although PN was smaller in stature Gerry still reminds me of him... Maybe because of the eyes or maybe because Paul was an incredible actor and so is Gerry! So as far as whether Gerry has or hasn't gained a few lbs.......I couldn't care less...When I look into those eyes and when I see that amazing smile I FREAKEN melt into a puddle of goo... or is it drool...Whatever...I just MELT!

:wave: Frannie

Welcome Dragon31....I'm glad that you decided to post. No post is too long BTW... Hope to see you posting more Sweetie so we can get to know you! We're all here for the same reason....We love our Gerry and you are so right...we sometimes worry about him like a bunch of Mother Hens!! Once again...glad to have you aboard!

Edited by ladyfran

I don't know of any other actor with the most beautiful incredible eyes like Gerry's except Paul Newman! He also had gorgeous eyes and was the only other actor that ever peaked my interest... Although PN was smaller in stature Gerry still reminds me of him... Maybe because of the eyes or maybe because Paul was an incredible actor and so is Gerry! So as far as whether Gerry has or hasn't gained a few lbs.......I couldn't care less...When I look into those eyes and when I see that amazing smile I FREAKEN melt into a puddle of goo... or is it drool...Whatever...I just MELT!

:wave: Frannie

Oh I agree Frannie, 100%. Gerry very much reminds me of Paul Newman. It's all the in the charisma, charm and good heart. And being gorgeous only adds to it.

I will adore Gerry if he had his "300" body, the bod he's sporting now(which is GORGEOUS) or if he looked like a tub of goo. he's absolutely adorable to me and my adoration for him is beyond his looks so whatever he looks like I'm onboard w/him for the long haul.

Cassie

I will adore Gerry if he had his "300" body, the bod he's sporting now(which is GORGEOUS) or if he looked like a tub of goo. he's absolutely adorable to me and my adoration for him is beyond his looks so whatever he looks like I'm onboard w/him for the long haul.

Cassie

You are absolutely right, what ever, body this man is still hot, bc he's still going to have his charm, his big heart,

and still be adorable

Ruah

Cassie

Gerry is Gerry ... body not a factor. If he was just another pretty face, I'd be long gone. It's the heart and soul on the inside that makes me as fiercely loyal as I am. Good looking men are a dime a dozen. Good men, on the other hand, are hard to find.

Cassie

Gerry is Gerry ... body not a factor. If he was just another pretty face, I'd be long gone. It's the heart and soul on the inside that makes me as fiercely loyal as I am. Good looking men are a dime a dozen. Good men, on the other hand, are hard to find.

On the other other hand, a hard man is good to find. :funnyup:

D

I absolutely refuse to click a link to the huffington post. Based on the comments posted herein, I'm grateful for my resolve.

I absolutely refuse to click a link to the huffington post. Based on the comments posted herein, I'm grateful for my resolve.

:lmao: I couldnt do it either.

That item was actually from New York Post’s Page Six gossip column, which is known for being unreliable, Huff Post simply recycled the item. There is a link directly to the Post in the article.

It depends on the individual's life style to stay fit or not. Wether they are engineers, policemen, actors they realize their appearance is important and they have to "work at it". If it means going to the gym at 6am or bike riding up mountains, many people do that. They are very aware of what they eat and the nutrional value. In Gerry's case he is lean and a large boned man. I think Gerry is pretty good he just has to tone up the "abs" and "clense" if he is required to go shirtless in a movie. The "report" is just so immature and it should be given the worth of its value, nothing. Movie making requires a sexy male to be successful and Gerry is working non stop.