Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Gerry's movie after 300.

This is Chicago we are talking about. There is a Starbucks on every corner. Plenty to go around.

Hmmm...never been to Chicago before...do I sense a little tart gathering???

I used to have friends in the area, but I've lost track of them. I should check to see if I have family, though. Be a great excuse to visit them...

~alice

I don't think so Alice - but maybe a GALS gathering? Or a Gerry Butler Fan Gathering? :;):

Hmmm...never been to Chicago before...do I sense a little tart gathering???

I used to have friends in the area, but I've lost track of them. I should check to see if I have family, though. Be a great excuse to visit them...

~alice

I don't think so Alice - but maybe a GALS gathering? Or a Gerry Butler Fan Gathering? :;):

Or a "Hey, lets everyone pile into Susans car and head to Chicago to see if we can catch a glimpse of Gerry" gathering.

So, if Gerry is going to be filming in Chicago I am inviting all GALS to a sleep over at my house. Then we will stampede Chicago.

Brent might not be too thrilled with all of this, but then again, maybe he would. :cunning:

Awwww yeah! Chicago...only a 5-6 hour drive! Woot!

And I know the Cleveland Tarts and the Tarts from Northern Indiana....

Does the happy dance...

So girls, do you think Gerry's gonna be a bad guy? Or maybe he's doing one of those movies where he wears a fat suit and gets ugly to win an Oscar.......LOL!

A fat suit? What a shame that would be after all the work he has put into getting totally RIPPED for 300. But hey, it would give him a break from the gym. I'm voting for a romantic comedy - with a major leading lady perhaps.

Thinking of Burns and whether it ever gets made - even if GB is a HUGE name by then it might not help. I was just noticing on IMDb that Johnny Depp (a very well known star) made a movie in 2004 called The Libertine about another poet who led a rather debauched life of drinking and womanizing and it never made it out of the UK and proably grossed all of about $1,000,000 in box office over there. Looks like it was one of those that opened and closed within a few weeks.

Hey Suz you should be careful, Chris and I might just have to take you up on that!! I haven't been to Chicago in about 4 years maybe time to take that all Gals road trip!! :cunning: And since I cannot survive without tons of hot coffee, let me be the first to volunteer to scout out each and everyone of those fab Starbucks!

I wonder what the movie is about..........hummmm I wonder if maybe it won't catch the eye of a certain Chicago Star, you know that woman, her name starts with a O hehehehe! wouldn't that be a kewl interview!

I'm still hoping for a romantic comedy too, but everything he does is great to ME!

Toni :KingLeo: <<maybe my new favorite

You can say that again Atticus! I cant wait to see what it is

ahhh...the...suspense...is...killing...me

:leo: just added that in for a perve. Mmm Leo, come ere baby and show me your...sword.

Edited by candy281

Hey Suz you should be careful, Chris and I might just have to take you up on that!! I haven't been to Chicago in about 4 years maybe time to take that all Gals road trip!! :cunning: And since I cannot survive without tons of hot coffee, let me be the first to volunteer to scout out each and everyone of those fab Starbucks!

I wonder what the movie is about..........hummmm I wonder if maybe it won't catch the eye of a certain Chicago Star, you know that woman, her name starts with a O hehehehe! wouldn't that be a kewl interview!

I'm still hoping for a romantic comedy too, but everything he does is great to ME!

Toni :KingLeo: <<maybe my new favorite

I don't need to be careful. I think it would be fun to have a house full of GALS.

If anyone does come, please bring the mop boys with ya. I don't want to be slipping and sliding on all of that drool.

Edited by Suz

:chatter: I love new gossip. Let's hope this really pans out. I'm so excited. Something new for Gerry and so close on the heels of 300. Thanks Judy for linking me to this thread. A romantic comedy, a role as a family man (I'd love to see Gerry the family man-long "going to bed" scenes), or maybe an action/police film: so many possibilities, so little information.

*crosses fingers*

Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked...

:greatking: ::D:

:greatking: Woe, where did this guy come from? I am stealing him from you Lish. He is ALL MINE!

I just noticed I wasn't the tongue GAL anymore. I am happy to be Beowulf's Sword GAL.

Edited by Suz

Guest greyeyegoddess

I completely forgot about ms O in Chicago!! That would be cool.

A romantic movie would be NICE...

I feel a heavy drama though...not that I'm psychic...maybe psycho ::D:

What's so wrong about a "tart" gathering :question: If meaning that I shouldn't use the word tart, but fans, then ok...I understand some are sensitive about the word. But it can't be assumed that only Gals read these messages or get links to what we say. When announced, most definitely Gerry fans-tarts or not- will want to gather wherever he will be filming.

~alice

So, if Gerry is going to be filming in Chicago I am inviting all GALS to a sleep over at my house. Then we will stampede Chicago.

Brent might not be too thrilled with all of this, but then again, maybe he would. :cunning:

Oh no, that's dangerous, Suz... imagine an entire caravan of GALS pulling into your driveway. :woo: :;):

Dang, I wonder what he'll be filming and who his next leading lady is gonna be... Cleo, are you not sharing something with us? :cunning: Imagine if the movie was titled, "Deep Within"... boy we can go on and on about that title... :lol:

I can't wait to hear more!

Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked... Let him be naked...

:rotflmao: I knew someone would say that. Lish, you naughty naughty gal! :kisswink:

Oh no, that's dangerous, Suz... imagine an entire caravan of GALS pulling into your driveway. :woo: :;):

I think it would be fun. Dangerous? Maybe for the rest of the world but not for us.

Guest Aislinn

All I can say is

Posted Image let this movie has a major distribution so that I can see him on the BIG SCREEN again.

I still haven't seen :beo: :beowulf: ....GRRRRRR

I am waiting with bated breath for GAME OF THEIR LIVES.....

Posted Image :tasty:

I am hyperventilating with the titillating pictures from 300...

Posted Image

I NEED A BIG SCREEN GERRY MOVIE FIX .... SOON OR I WILL EXPLODE :spontaneous:

Posted ImageOnly then will I be able to die and go to heaven.

Posted Image

~ Aislinn

Do you have any info about where the Canadian part of filming will be? Most movies are based out of Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal, but I can't find anything about Gerry filming in any of those 3 places.

I just checked IMDB.com and they don't show anything after 300. IMDB is quick with putting up information. And if everyone gravitated to Chicago, can you IMAGINE the estrogen level rise!

I sure enjoyed chat today gals.

Edited by Suz

* sniff sniff * I wanna know, I'm worse than my kids at waiting! :;): I'm still hoping for something a little more modern and a little lighter, like maybe a comedy??? Oh just shot me I don't think I'm going to make it!

* going back to my corner now to wait for one of you Gals to feel sorry for me!*

LUVS Toni

I'm sure you GALS have great educated guesses, but until it's actually announced, things can change. Therefore, until it's "official," it's just a rumor. We would hate to announce something prematurely.

I knewed you GALS were mart. :bleh:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Whatever it is, I'm there. *sigh* I'm so hard to please. ::D:

:frank: Could his hands be any bigger? :wideeyes:

See, we're good GALS, and we figured although we were darn sure that we got the right one...deductive reasoning etc. muahahaha....because it hadn't been mentioned anywhere...like the Doc said, it would be inappropriate to post the name until there's verificiation

all I can say is :woo: