Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's movie after 300.

Sarah

Everyone has their own feelings about this. Frankly, I don't really see the big deal about naming the rumoured movie either ......but then I don't know what logistics are involved here. Could rumours impact salary negotiations or increase/decrease leverage for Gerry if he is considering signing to yet a third unnamed film?? Hollywood negotiations can be a delicate dance.

So......sure, I'm curious about the rumour but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Actually, I think that it's out of respect for Gerry that it hasn't been named. I guess Dr Em feels that it is up to him and "his people" to decide when the movie will be announced. It just seems a bit rude to scoop him, ya know? :funnyface:

Besides, on the off chance that Dr Em has it wrong, she'll look like a mighty big dick if she announces it now!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think that it's out of respect for Gerry that it hasn't been named. I guess Dr Em feels that it is up to him and "his people" to decide when the movie will be announced. It just seems a bit rude to scoop him, ya know? :funnyface:

Besides, on the off chance that Dr Em has it wrong, she'll look like a mighty big dick if she announces it now!

That's all cool. Respect for Gerry is why so many of us have migrated to GALS from elsewhere. I'm happy to follow Dr. Em's judgement. It's all about the love...for Gerry.....for Dr. Em.....for the MODS (especially you Sarah, 'cause jeepers you make me laugh sometimes ::D: ) and for all my fellow GALS.

I feel a big group hug coming on!! :kisswink:

Edited by Simone

Everyone has their own feelings about this. Frankly, I don't really see the big deal about naming the rumoured movie either ......but then I don't know what logistics are involved here. Could rumours impact salary negotiations or increase/decrease leverage for Gerry if he is considering signing to yet a third unnamed film?? Hollywood negotiations can be a delicate dance.

So......sure, I'm curious about the rumour but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Sarah, you just made me spit tea all over my computer. I don't think Dr. Em could ever look like a mighty big dick.

*Walks away picturing Mighty Big Dick* Thanks for putting that in my head Sarah

Edited by Suz

Sarah, you just made me spit tea all over my computer. I don't think Dr. Em could ever look like a mighty big dick.

Me? A Mighty Big Dick? Oh My? :flee:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Me? A Mighty Big Dick? Oh My? :flee:

Dr. Em

Dang.....althought it might make an interesting addition to the Dracula Ball in Vegas....can you even rent a big costume like that??? Hell, I'd be willing to put a few bucks in the pot for a show like THAT!!! You up for it Doc????? LOL!!!!!! :cunning:

And Stalow, don't worry, I don't think anybody was really put off. After all, you're our GAL and no matter if we agree or disagree over the little stuff, we still love you. And you're certainly not the only GAL here with attitude (in a good way!!!), Texas-heritage notwithstanding! I forget who said the quote, but just keep in mind that "Well-behaved women rarely make history!". You said things in a respectful manner, and everyone respects you for that. Like Simone said, we're all pretty laid back. And one of the big parts that keeps us coming back is that as long as you do it in a nice way, we can share our opinions. Don't fret girl! :kisswink:

.............Besides, on the off chance that Dr Em has it wrong, she'll look like a mighty big dick if she announces it now!

Geez, Sarah...... Do ya think you could issue a spew alert :spit: when you're gonna say something like that? My family's wondering why I'm laughing so hard and mopping up the keyboard with a yellow towel!!!!!! :mopboyjackie:

So who can go on IMDb the quickest and look up Pierce's new film. Hummmm....

I spy with my little eyes, that Pierce's next film will be "Butterfly on a Wheel." And LOOK Maria Bello is already listed in the cast. Can you say, Hummmmm.

Dr. Em

I saw the same interview with Pierce! I guess it pays to leave the TV on even if you're not really paying attention. ::D: I wasn't sure if I heard him right...now I know I did! Woo hoo :yippee:

I'm excited about this movie because I adore Pierce Brosnan. I use to watch him way back when he was in Remington Steele? Anyone ever watch that show?

Oh, yae, I am excited about Gerry being in it too. :funnyface: