Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
poersii

chuckthemovieguy interview

Great interview! Thanks for posting it.

I had completely missed that the screenplay was written by three women!! Great job ladies. :clap: :clap:

Yes that was one thing that impressed me was it was written by women and not men. According to Rob it was written about 10 years ago but would probably have been too much - we are much more open these days about things.

Moira

Thanks for posting this! :)

I actually recently read the original script for this (and yes, it was written in 1999) and one of the women was the original writer.....also, though they kept some things, there are vast differences between it and the finished product we've all now seen. I like that it was written by women by I kind of wonder if and how it would be different had it been written by a man....

~SAM

The original was written by Nicole Eastman and then revamped by Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. I think it is amazing that a woman would know so much about a guys psychy but not surprising that we know more than we will admit to. In other words it's what we all suspected all along and knowledge is power if you think about it!

D

I'm gonna be really ala Mike Chadway here, so sorry...

but watching Gerard's hands and fingers (lots of two finger gesturing) in this interview made me miss a lot of what he was saying! :spit: