Gerard Butler GALS

7/24 - Gerard Butler tells the Ugly Truth

becozy

http://www.canada.com/Gerard+Butler+tells+...3441/story.html

Gerard Butler tells the ugly truth.

By Jamie Portman, Canwest News Service

July 27, 2009

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Gerard Butler has this confession to make.

He likes to ogle women.

``I know I'm really going out on a limb here and ending my career,'' Butler grins. But he's just trying to be honest.

****And he has this particular thing for running his eyes over a shapely behind. ``There are times when I just turn around and look at an arse.'' And, he adds with cheerful defiance, most guys he knows do the same thing.

So why should he be ashamed? He's a male for gosh sake.

read the entire article: here

*Gasps* You mean he's human? He's not a saint? My fantasy is now shattered.

Good article, great quotes from Gerry. I'm thinking I read most of them before, but then again I'm sure he's just being asked the same questions over and over.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

I'm glad to know I did not imagine the deeper message in this movie. Mr Butler must have read my post in the other thread, because he pretty much mirrors my words! (J/K)

I love love love love this man!

Swannie

I read this earlier today. I think it's such a nice article and puts together various things from past interviews. I love the insight he gives us into his thoughts and words. Thanks Barb!

:yay::wuv:

If he were a saint,he'd be awful boring. :) A person has to have atleast a little naughtiness to make them interesting ;) It just appears he has a little more than a little :lol:

I believe I saw this interview a day or so ago because I remember he said, "at the end of the day" several times. I don't remember the first part of it about checking out the arses but whatever. The problem I have with some of these "interviews" that are written in article form with a current date are recycled information and is piecemealed together to make it sound new.

Also, the remark about Gerry being romantically linked to JA....again! Will this ever end even after Gerry says it ain't so?

Thanks, Barb, for the link anyway.

D

The answer to will they ever stop the JA rumor is NO. As all the talk

shows are saying, Gerry is the hottest Hollywood property nowadays

and they have to write something, anything, about him to sell copy.

Gerry knows his business. He knows to get out of the spotlight you have

to get out of the business. He can handle all the crap. He knows that

people who know him pay no mind to these gibble gabble. He tells us

and we listen. No one else matters. The people who listen are the

ones that matter to him, I'm sure. He laughs at it, so we may as well.

Yes, Swannie. We all LOVE Gerry, because he gives us every reason to.

I've now seen TUT twelve times. I love it just as much every time.

I'll see it as many times as I can afford to. Love that it came in 3rd.

I was hoping for 1st, like always. I can safely say I did my share, and will

continue to add to the final count. It is great, as all his work is.

Typical Gerry, bringing the character to fruition.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I was surprised to hear that G-force cost the studio $200 million to make. $200 million. I also heard that UT cost in the neighborhood of $30 million to make. Sony must be extremely happy with last weekend's results for Ugly Truth. Hubby and I are going back to see it tomorrow - and he never ever returns to see a movie in the theater unless he really enjoys it.

Thank you producers and writers of Ugly Truth - great movie. I read a new Variety review that compared Heigl/Butler in Ugly Truth to Hepburn/Tracy in Adam's Rib. I know Hepburn/Tracy but do not know Adam's Rib. I will have to rent it.

:wave:

Good for Gerry! He tells the truth about himself. He knows everything he says can be misconstrued but he is a man after all! He likes people in all shapes & sizes. I just love him for his honesty & humor! Women are definitely as bad as men in their ogling!

I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with people ogling those they find attractive! It's human nature, and as long as you recognize that there is more to the person than just their body (avoid de-humanizing them), I see no harm.

Gerry can ogle me anyday... as I ogle him EVERYDAY. :)

He's a healthy,vibrant soon to be 40 year old man who is single and travels the world seeing all kinds of woman all the time.Should he look? absolutely!Does he look?absolutely!He appreciates the pulchritude of a woman...let's face it a healthy posterior is looked at by most men who are not blind its just human nature.I'm a watcher myself hahaha...

THANK YOU LORD for an honest man that looks like he could have a different woman every day of his life and yet doesn't. He is truly an incredible man!!!!!! Even more human than I thought he was when I first saw him in "Mrs. Brown"! He struck me that way when I saw him and his Lil' boy ways and yet his serious side made him so much more human and touchable than any other actor I had or have ever seen. The man is totally incredibly entrancing. I love to love this magnificent man! :wuv:

Jo :wuv:

Thank you so much for all of these stories. Gerry is just so much fun to keep up with. My husband and I went to see TUT this week and I so needed a good laugh. Well I laughed so hard at a couple of the scenes I ended up choking. But I went there to have fun and I had that fun. And so did my husband . These interviews that you cover are something I look forward to daily. I get up, get my coffee and check the various fan sites to see, What is Gerry up to now? I always get a laugh out of his humor and to a great degree his raunchiness . As I am a 62 year old "up tight "prude most of the time. Gerry lets me open up a window into the younger person that I was. He has helped to feel, the "F" Bomb is great. What a release. He makes me feel younger when I follow his words and works. He makes me laugh and cry and just plain feel rosey all over. Feelings that get quietly put in the old "trunk of life" and youth. I must say I am almost glad I am too old to want to sit and think , WOW!!!, I wish this man was in my life, as I married my Prince 35 years ago and we are still together. But if I was younger and had the choice, my gosh, would he ever be my choice. He makes me feel so very Happy.

Merlin/ Mary Ellen

Edited by MerlinMEH

LOL, I am glad my hubby is a boob and face man. I have got noarseatall disease. It is wide as a barn and flat as a board. I think even good church men notice beauty. I know I do. I appreciate beauty in women and men. So get you an eye full, Mr. Butler. Lord knows we all stare at you.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy