Gerard Butler GALS

GALS Creative Contests VOTING! Open till Aug. 7

jenn

Welcome to the GALS TUT Gossip Magazine Cover Contest!!

You may vote for ONE entry and ONE entry ONLY, by sending a PM (personal message) to me (Jenn) by 12 NOON Pacific Time on August 7. You cannot send in proxy votes. In other words, you can't send me a PM telling me that you're also sending me so-and-so's vote. So-and-so needs to PM me themselves. Those entering in the contest are also welcome to vote! Happy voting!

Please scroll down to view all the entries

*Click them... they get bigger *

Please PM the NUMBER of the entry you are Voting for!! (the number for the entry is the one BEFORE the picture)

1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image 3. Posted Image 4. Posted Image

5. Posted Image 6. Posted Image 7. Posted Image

8. Posted Image 9. Posted Image 10. Posted Image

This is going to be a hilarious and fun "contest". To be honest, we're all winners, because we all get to crack up over these. Some of these stories!!!! PUH-LESE don't let real gossip rags get a hold of these. Some of the story titles could turn up on a REAL gossip rags' front page!!!

But, then again....the money might be pretty good!!! OH DRAT! the conscience!!! :goodevil: What to do! WHAT...TO...DO!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

This is going to be a hilarious and fun "contest". To be honest, we're all winners, because we all get to crack up over these. Some of these stories!!!! PUH-LESE don't let real gossip rags get a hold of these. Some of the story titles could turn up on a REAL gossip rags' front page!!!

But, then again....the money might be pretty good!!! OH DRAT! the conscience!!! :goodevil: What to do! WHAT...TO...DO!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

LOL, My Lady de divine S, I don't think it would take them long to figure out that this was all fake. :funnyface: Except for Gerry's Hotness which is most certainly not fake. :cunning:

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

They are Hilarious How do you GALS do these things I got get with the program.I was standing in the market the other day holding a Star mag with Gerry on the cover and by the time it was my turn I put it back even though he was on the cover.These would have fit right in!!!I think I'll vote now...good luck to all...DQ

:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: Great job by all who entered...They are all so funny and they really look like those rags.... I mean gossip mags that you see on the stands...I'm with Cheryl...glad I DID NOT ENTER! *Phew* this is REALLY gonna be a tough one! I can see that a lot of thought, work, humor, and heart went into these entries and you should all take a bow!!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

TWO more days to get your votes in Gals! We've got a tight race going, so every vote counts!!!! :drool1:

Last chance to vote!!! I'll be closing the voting in 45 minutes and we have a tie going.... :wave:

Voting is now CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who participated. Results will be tabulated and posted later today.

:wave: