Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GBPhanatic

No more pics on set?

I know, I'm spoiled! We've been getting lots of Gerry "juice" lately and I've been lapping it up just as fast as I can. However, I was really enjoying the pics from the set of "The Bounty". I am really intrigued with the movie making process and I was wondering if we were going to get any more pics, especialy with Gerry in a different shirt maybe. Perhaps the entire movie takes place in the course of just a day or two so wardrobe changes would be at a minimum.

I know JA likes tight security when she's around. Thought maybe that is why. No big deal. I am fully aware of the amount and volume of info and pics we have gotten lately and I'm not unhappy.

D

We’re going through withdrawal from the tons of Butler news we got with all the press he was doing for TUT. Of course he’ll start all over again for Gamer next month….

As to Bounty they might be doing interior filming somewhere.

Put this man in a different shirt!! The tablecloth one is getting OLD!!! :rotflmao:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Not that it looks bad.........but GEESH!!!! Enough with the THAT PARTICULAR shirt already!! Gotta feeling that one isn't going home with Mr G. He may torch it after the filming ends. :rotflmao:

Poor Jennifer catches hell from the tabloids. Seems like every time I am in line at a store, she, Angelina or Brad are on the cover of those darn things.

Love,

Tracy.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Filming this week in Scarborough, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY area ;) so keep an eye out - I'm sure there will be some photos soon.

I am certain that the film company probably bought a few dozen of that same shirt (likewise the blue polo he had on in the first set pictures). If you ever follow the prop auctions after the films open (I do - for our charity auctions) you will see a whole bunch of each item show up and often they are from a scene that maybe took one or two days to film. So you wonder how often did they have to change clothes into a "new" one of the "old" shirt or pants or whatever. Since Gerry has been seen filming in that shirt for weeks they must have a huge supply of them and we can hope that a few of them will end up on eBay after the movie opens.

But those things don't go cheap. Three of his shirts from The Ugly Truth went yesterday (in 3 different auctions) for a combined total of over $1,400, so you'd better have deep pockets if you hope to get one.

We’re going through withdrawal from the tons of Butler news we got with all the press he was doing for TUT. Of course he’ll start all over again for Gamer next month….

I like that! Withdrawal!

Put this man in a different shirt!! The tablecloth one is getting OLD!!! :rotflmao:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

You know, Gerry in that retro madris shirt, especially driving that vintage Olds, he reminds me of a guy I once had a major thing for who wore those shirts all the time by the name of Tavish and he drove a '66 Chevelle SS Malibu, Midnight blue, wire wheels, hot car and he was so FINE! I always loved that name. Isn't that Scottish? If I can find a pic of him, I'll post and show you the resemblance!

Poor Jennifer catches hell from the tabloids. Seems like every time I am in line at a store, she, Angelina or Brad are on the cover of those darn things.

Love,

Tracy.

It's what makes her popularity soar! Even bad publicity can be good and we all know they make that stuff up........don't we?

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Filming this week in Scarborough, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY area ;) so keep an eye out - I'm sure there will be some photos soon.

Oh, goody, goody, goody! Doing the happy dance! :yourock: Barb! :yay::pug:

I am certain that the film company probably bought a few dozen of that same shirt (likewise the blue polo he had on in the first set pictures). If you ever follow the prop auctions after the films open (I do - for our charity auctions) you will see a whole bunch of each item show up and often they are from a scene that maybe took one or two days to film. So you wonder how often did they have to change clothes into a "new" one of the "old" shirt or pants or whatever. Since Gerry has been seen filming in that shirt for weeks they must have a huge supply of them and we can hope that a few of them will end up on eBay after the movie opens.

But those things don't go cheap. Three of his shirts from The Ugly Truth went yesterday (in 3 different auctions) for a combined total of over $1,400, so you'd better have deep pockets if you hope to get one.

I've seen those sites and was just wondering how you really know if it was worn by Gerry for sure. He does have a stunt double for Bounty and even though I see them labeled as such, it's still not a sure thing. Two things would have to be a certainty for me, it's authenticity and the money going to charity (and Gerry rubbing it all over his sweat covered body!) :drool1:

D

Well, if you buy directly from the prop company it isn't going to charity unless they specify that it is. Premiere Props does some live charity auctions (I've never attended one of those) with a "portion of the proceeds" going to an entertainment industry charity, but I don't know how much.

I guess short of having DNA testing done on the item you have to trust the prop company or the production company to be telling the truth. So far I've been pretty pleased with items I've bought (all Gerry-related items were for our charity auctions) - they sometimes come with the wardrobe tag and will say whether it was for the actor or the double (sometimes it is the photo double's costume) and might list the scene number and other info on it. Not all items come with the tag still attached, sometimes it got lost after the item was worn. Premiere Props is one of the most well-established prop sellers and since I dealt directly through Warner Brothers on some of the PSILY items last year I know that they get the props legitimately from the studio.

Thanks, Susan, for the info.

Well I found a picture of my old flame/heartthrob who reminds me of Gerry. I wish the pic was in color! His eyes were so blue/gray under those inky black eye lashes! Oh be still my heart!

Heeeerrrrreee's Tavish!

Posted Image

Then heeerrrre's Gerry! See any resemblance?

Posted Image

or maybe? No?

Posted Image

OK! So it's just me.

D

Thanks so much for the new pics! I'm doing the happy spaz dance! It's so appropriate for times like this!

Moocho grassyazz!

D

Love,

Tracy.

I agree. I just wonder how many years she has to put up with those connections to Brad Pitt. Can you imagine after all these years reading that you are still pining over an obvious lecher? Give me a break or better yet give her one. She is so past him...