Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Iliessa

Local theaters have adverts out!

When I went to see TUT last night they had this little beauty out!

click on pic to enlarge:

Posted Image

The full sized wall cardboard set up for Gamer! I skweed and took off from over in front of ticket counter and made the ticket taker laugh when I said: Sorry, Gerard Butler fan, as if that explained it all. :lmao:

Ah well, never did say I wouldn't slap a bumper sticker on my forehead in support of the man.

I forgot how to make it bigger so if one of our wonderful mods would do that, just take out the th_ in the link above. Thanks GALS!!

When I went to see TUT last night they had this little beauty out!

The full sized wall cardboard set up for Gamer! I skweed and took off from over in front of ticket counter and made the ticket taker laugh when I said: Sorry, Gerard Butler fan, as if that explained it all. :lmao:

Ah well, never did say I wouldn't slap a bumper sticker on my forehead in support of the man.

I forgot how to make it bigger so if one of our wonderful mods would do that, just take out the th_ in the link above. Thanks GALS!!

What theater chain, Iliessa?

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

We saw it at both AMC and Regal theaters when we went to see TUT.

Posted Image

Rendita, Lady Elissa and Texas Gramma

Suzie

Oh, yes! We saw it at large and small theaters in LA and San Diego. It was a treat!

Jane

AMC theaters here in Florida. I see they have them all over after Texas Gramma's post! How exciting! :yahoo:

I saw it at the huge AMC theatre in Danbury, CT!

Ooh now I'll have to be on the lookout for that! If we get it here, I'm sure I can convince the managers to give that to me (they're giving me the TUT banner).

How cool that it is getting some publicity already! See now, this is the way to capitalize on Gerry's success in TUT. Good for Lionsgate.

Lisa

I saw the Gamer poster at the local Dickinson Theatre chain here in Kansas City, Missouri.

( Hi, Delene! We aren't such a cowtown after all, is we!!?? )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

We saw it at both AMC and Regal theaters when we went to see TUT.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/tex...SCN0012_012.jpg

Rendita, Lady Elissa and Texas Gramma

Suzie

Also at the Santikos IMAX theater.

IMAX! That's right - I forgot that Gamer was going to be released in some IMAX theaters! I will have to check out the one in Fresno. Oh that would be SOOO COOL!

They just had a Gamer poster up at Regal Cinema's on 42nd St NYC but they did have huge banners of TUT and the one up outside the cinema was enormous. I'm hoping the trailers for Gamer will start to show in UK cinemas soon.

Moira

I keep hoping for a Gamer trailer before TUT - figuring they are both rated R and both star Gerry!

I did see TUT again last night at the AMC in Tustin and since I was running late I paid no attention to anything except getting into a seat when I got there. But when we walked out at the end there was the HUGE Gamer display facing us and as I was staring at it one girl said to her boyfriend "Is that the same guy? No, I don't think so," and of course I had to look right at her and say, "Yes, it is the same guy." I don't know if she appreciated the information or thought I must be a nutcase for knowing! But I didn't care.

Susan she probably appreciated it and was running to get her name down for it before you :lmao:

Moira

IMAX! That's right - I forgot that Gamer was going to be released in some IMAX theaters! I will have to check out the one in Fresno. Oh that would be SOOO COOL!

OMG!!! That movie in IMAX is going to be off... the... chain!!! WHOA!!!

I saw the Gamer poster at the Regal Cinema in Rochester(Henrietta) the weekend that Harry Potter came out. It is a cool poster & looks to be a cool movie. My sons liked the trailer & thought the movie would be cool. They are the right demographic(20, 25, &27)

When I walked out of the theater the other day from seeing TUT, the big GAMER poster was in front of the door -- it's another Regal (LOL, Christiansburg, VA!). Gotta say it was Gerry overload day for me.

Can't wait ...