Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry on GMTV 3 Aug - Two new videos

framolamdu

So he is in Britain this week is he? So glad he is there for

the premier. So glad his family got to go with him. He loves

his family so. Glad he gets to spend some time with his Mum.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Weather segment looked such a laugh but we do not have sound on our work standalone internet terminal. Hopefully whole interview will be up by the time I get home.

My colleague who is off text to say he said in interview 8 of his family was down for the premiere and he quashed certain rumours doing the rounds.

Look forward to seeing it when I get home.

Wonder if he will be on BBC Breakfast Time tomorrow as that is usually his one and only interview when he comes to UK. I have no idea why he has never done more interviews on UK TV. Glad GMTV got him on the show.

Moira

thanks for the links...loved him doing the weather...very funny :funnyup:

I am leaving for the airport in 3 hours..going to London. :wave: ..can't waite to see him LIVE again.. :pointy:

Maybe this time I will find the courage to ask for a photo with him :whome2: ....I get so :fook: ing nervous when he's right in front of me :swoon: ...I seem to loose my ability to speek and I get realy :embarassed:

I will send some (hopefully) good pictures your way when I get back. :wuv:

:hugskisses:

It looks like the shirt he wore in TUT. I don't like the color on him,

it drains the green out of his eyes. He looks a little washed out

in grey. I love him in green or blue, those brighten his eyes.

Love him in anything, just some colors better than others.

Thanks for putting up the links. I hope there will be more UK

interviews. He looks much more comfortable this time around

than the last UK interview I saw him on.

Great about seeing his family. I always love to hear him talk

about his Mum. You can tell they have a fantabulous relationship.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Jeanwhale....Thanks so much for sharing these clips with us... I honestly think that's the most relaxed in an interview that I've seen him in a while! Perhaps because he feels so at home there... And the weather clip...I would watch 24 hour weather reports if he was doing it!! He looks gorgeous as usual and I LOVE his hair at this very length! JMO of course but I had to throw that comment in there.... :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

God! He is the most charming, funny and beautiful man. This interview is the best of the best. Everyone is so great.

He is a Gift from the Universe.

During the weather segment, he had this "deer in the headlights" look about him! hahahahahaha

I agree, he appeared to be having a good time.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Awww, so cute! I thought it was funny that the woman said he was sounding very American, because I remember thinking when he started talking that it was the thickest I'd heard his accent in awhile! :) Awesome job with the weather too; it's so fun to watch him just be silly. :D

Now I've watched it with sound and it was just a great interview and I loved the weather segment. Thanks for providing the links.

I am so glad his family is down there as I expect he will have his brogue back before we know it. When us Scots get gabbing it is sometimes hard to understand what we are saying. :funnyup:

Moira

During the weather segment, he had this "deer in the headlights" look about him! hahahahahaha

I agree, he appeared to be having a good time.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I think that look was because he was looking at some kind of monitor in front of him that has the map on it and he was trying to follow it because I believe we are the only ones who see the one behind him. I think that's how it works.

He looked so beautiful and relaxed, which might have been a little jet lag too. I swear that man gets better looking every day and that voice! Just when I think my love for Gerry has slipped over in to a more "mature" phase, I find out how wrong I am when I see him like this! He takes my breath away still!

D

Where are my manners (on the floor with my tongue)! Thanks to all for the links!

Edited by GBPhanatic

That man is INSANE :)

I adore it.

The boistrous laugh he gets is fantastic.

I really like Carla interviewing him she was fun and in your face.

He seemed a bit taken aback a few times, but a really great interview.

I'm glad he mentioned being anonymous in India, I bet he cherished that and I was happy to hear about his Mum and the cars. :lmao:

Can't wait for the premiere.

Look at that smile...

Posted Image

He seems like he is quite the swimmer :)

Awww, so cute! I thought it was funny that the woman said he was sounding very American, because I remember thinking when he started talking that it was the thickest I'd heard his accent in awhile! :) Awesome job with the weather too; it's so fun to watch him just be silly. :D

You know when she said that, I thought she originally meant in the movie, because weren't they just starting to talk about TUT? I definitely didn't think he sounded American during the interview, although perhaps his accent wasn't as strong as it can be.

Ren

That man is INSANE :)

I adore it.

The boistrous laugh he gets is fantastic.

I really like Carla interviewing him she was fun and in your face.

He seemed a bit taken aback a few times, but a really great interview.

I'm glad he mentioned being anonymous in India, I bet he cherished that and I was happy to hear about his Mum and the cars. :lmao:

Can't wait for the premiere.

Look at that smile...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/ch...th_thatlook.jpg

He seems like he is quite the swimmer :)

When the interviewer said she remembered him swimming IN THE NUDE I almost spit out my morning coffee...... :drool1: She then corrected her comment and said he wore swiiming trucks or a speedo. Very funny interview. I am not sure what I would do if I ever saw GB swimming nude......probably drown? :p