Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Gerry on GMTV 3 Aug - Two new videos

What did she say was surrounding him?

Something about women, but I couldn't make out what it was :lmao:

If I saw him swimming in anything I'd drown!

But we HAVE seen him swimming nude, courtesy of Mrs. Brown! :lmao:

I loved this interview, and Gerry looks amazing!

Glad he added a wee story about his mum. She's brilliant! (ala Scots language)

He always seems happiest at the premieres that include his family. :wuv:

When us Scots get gabbing it is sometimes hard to understand what we are saying. :funnyup:

Moira

Gee Moira...ya think?! Pairsonally, I don't have any trouble understanding you Scots, even when you get excited which is OFTEN! :funnyup:

He is a Gift from the Universe.

His hair looks especially good. I am liking this color and length.

I think she was referring to the girls around the pool who circled him like sharks! Well, yeah. :yummy:

That was a great interview!!! He seemed a little nervous I think...maybe jet lagged...?

The weather bit was too cute!!!

The weather report was the cutest thing ever! :wuv: Thanks for that!

The interview was great ... he did seem a bit nairvous, but the accent was VERRA thick. The way we like it. That was fantastic.

Thanks everyone who posted it! :wave:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Very cool!

I love the weather bit. He did a great job, and funny too!

Thanks for the clips Jeanwhale.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Thanks for the video links! Loved them. I totally agree with Bailey.

And he's SO ADORABLE! I loved every minute of both of them. He's so frickin' cute!

Awwwwww :D

Can he get any cuter or more adorable??? I LOVED the weather report and the interview was awesome. I'm glad the interviewer asked the questions the the girls want to know.

Every day I come home from work hoping for more Gerry interviews and pics. These two definitely made my day! :swoon:

OMG he was so cute with the weather segment :kiss: and a really great interview, he seemed calm and that lady interviewer seemed way cooler than the boring news chickies :p

Carla is normally based in LA and is their showbiz correspondant out in Hollywood. As I'm away to work and never see GMTV I have no idea why she is on the show as a co-host - maybe filling in for somebody's leave. Bet that female is kicking herself :funnyup:

Moira

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said "bathing beauties were circling him like sharks."

Who can blame them? If I was a bathing beauty, I'd be circling him too. Unfortunately, I'm more like a beached whale than a bathing beauty!

:funnyup:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said "bathing beauties were circling him like sharks."

Who can blame them? If I was a bathing beauty, I'd be circling him too. Unfortunately, I'm more like a beached whale than a bathing beauty!

:funnyup:

Shark or how about killer whale (Orca's kill sharks), hehe! Either could devore him! I'd never be able to do anything but watch that glorious, graceful body move through the water as I can't swim but maybe I could fall in and he could save me! How about then a little mouth to mouth! :mouthmaul:

D

He has got to be the most adorable human being on this Earth........I'd just like to know where he hides his wings......God knows he was sent straight down from heaven.... :wuv::cloud9:

Wow! He certainly was gorgeous on GMTV. Apparently all the work and plane trips haven't impacted his looks. He just gets more handsome every day. They certainly slugged the interview properly with the Gorgeous Gerard tag! Gorgeous he is. The photos outside the studio signing autographs also are awesome.

I think the lady said "beavy of beauties". That's what it sounded like to

me.

I think there was a kind of familiarity between her and Gerry. Perhaps they were

somewhat more than just neighbors. He looked at her several times with that

air of familiarity. Just the look in his eyes, and that particular little smile of

knowing. I thought it was very seductive at times. Go Gerry.

Loved the part about his Mum. He loves her so and it is so obvious when

he talks about her.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I think the lady said "beavy of beauties". That's what it sounded like to

me.

I think there was a kind of familiarity between her and Gerry. Perhaps they were

somewhat more than just neighbors. He looked at her several times with that

air of familiarity. Just the look in his eyes, and that particular little smile of

knowing. I thought it was very seductive at times

Sandy

That's exactly what I want to say. I'm glad you've noticed it, too... The looks they gave each other... priceless.

I could feel the sensation! Great interview. Gerry is so gorgeous.

I love him so much...

Hugs

Ma

Gorgeous Gerard as written text looks just wonderful, WOW!!! It is though too difficult to my tongue to pronounce it aloud, LOL. Also he looks veeeery handsome in those photos outside the studio with fans, oh my.....

Edited by Skatingfan03

Wonderful to see him on home turf. Charming and funny as usual and hilarious doing the weather forcast!!! I will not be at the prem for TUT but I hope all the Gals have a great time seeing him there in London!!

EDIT: Just to add Gerard, your mum is right thinking of using only one car, not only to save money (bless her) but a saving on carbon emissions too!! (I'd slap your wrist if I could, although very gently).

Edited by jackie62

I love the interviews that Gerry has been doing with The Ugly Truth. Gerry's new job is weatherman! It was similar to George Carlin as the Hippy Dippy weatherman! I think Gerry could do any job in front of a camera! I'm so glad that he gets to be with family no matter for how long. I imagine he has to go back to NY for filming. I liked the comment he made about his movie star status. He works, he travels & doesn't put much stock into the movie star thing.

Hi managed to see Gerry on GMTV he was absolutley gorgeous.Carla Romano was fair taken by him as were we all hope he manages a visit to Glasgow cant wait to see movie. I too was late for work it was worth getting a row for

xx Gerry

I saw the clip of Gerry on GMTV not long ago, since I work nights I rarely get to watch TV. By the time I get home all I want to do is go to bed. So even when they have someone I like I often miss it and don't see it until I find it on You Tube months later. Anyway. I only just found the weather presentation and thought it was so funny. He has a wonderful sense of humour.