Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

A Fan Meeting Gerry in London

Thanks Swannie

Somebody on imdb posted links to WENN and they had pretty much the same pics

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=qui...;%20version=int

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=qui...;%20version=int

These pics are great and glad to see Gerry looking so happy and relaxed in London. I'm hoping Sky News will be reporting from the premiere tonight as they tend to cover big premieres in London. Lets hope the rain stays off as I'd worry that affecting the amount of time Gerry and Katherine would spend with the fans. I think this is Katherine's first big UK premiere as don't think Knocked Up and 27 Dresses had big premieres and it would be a shame if the rain spoiled it for her - but I suppose that is what an umbrella is for :funnyup: Daniel Radcliffe got soaked at the recent Harry Potter London premiere as he insisted on spending ages with the fans.

Are you going Jackie. Had so much fun at RocknRolla and it was lovely to meet you.

Moira

OH GOD does he look good. I said it before and I'll say it again.....he's looking better than ever these days!

Lucky lady, and what a beautiful memory she has! He looks absolutely amazing, happy, relaxed, and just fabulous. Love that v-neck gray t-shirt on him. It fits pairfectly. YES - Gerry looks healthier now than he has ever, I think.

Yes, Sandra, it's amazing how he does get better and better with time ... how is that possible? Long, lean and sexy ... how many more adjectives can I come up with in one post?? LOL

Thanks, Swannie!

Edited by phoenixgirl

You can say that again Sandra. During the whole TUT campaign Gerry has been looking amazing. Stopping smoking has obviously agreed with him. He just looks happy full stop so must be pretty happy with his lot. :wuv:

Moira

I agree with the stopping smoking comment. He's finally got all that poison out of his system, and it shows! I think the process was tough on his body. Now he seems to have found his stride, and what a long, sexy stride it is!

Looks to me like he must have said something a wee bit naughty to the lovely young lady. They are really having a laugh!

Swannie

OH GOD does he look good. I said it before and I'll say it again.....he's looking better than ever these days!

ITA! He looks scrumptious in that grey T shirt. Those who think he is fat should see these pictures. Slim, tanned, gorgeous, and don't get me started on the luck of that woman. She is touching him in places most of us only dream about......................... :yummy:

Oh my he looks good! Did someone a while back think he was gaining weight? These pictures prove that he is very healthy indeed! I'm so happy for him!

Woo-ee, he's lookin' fine! Why, oh why, isn't that me?! :tantrum:

That lucky lady is hanging onto him pretty good in one of those pictures. I'll bet he wouldn't blow away if there was a tornado.

:funnyup:

Great that Gerard spent time with fans and made them happy, WOW. He looks great, would look much better wearing something else than that rather ugly T-shirt, LOL.

Great that Gerard spent time with fans and made them happy, WOW. He looks great, would look much better wearing something else than that rather ugly T-shirt, LOL.

Can you post without criticizing him? :lol: Personally, I LOVE that gray t-shirt and it looks soft and shows his beautiful body just pairrfectly....

I love the tshirt. It shows off the hot bod!

I'd love to be the one to wrap my arms around him like that! Can you imagine what it would feel like to hold that hard body against you for a while and then say something that would make him laugh like that! It'd be better than sex! Well, that depends on who I'd be having sex with. :funnyup:

D

I LOVE THESE PICS! He conveys such good vibrations that here's the result: an unforgettable moment for a lucky woman and a gerrylicious serie of pics for the rest of the women in the world, showing Gerry as the easygoing guy he seems to be. :wuv:

I was in London just a year ago! :tantrum:

Hugs,

Bel

Anyone here that would turn him down wearing this tee?? Think not!!

HELL NO!!....Actually he could be wearing a garbage bag....he's still sizzling Hot!! But I honestly have to agree...he looks so great in the vee neck heather shirt...it brings out the Heather in his eyes! The fit is pairfect! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Lisa.....good one! :kisswink:

Edited by ladyfran