Gerard Butler GALS

Australian TUT interview

Dallas

I liked that one ... how come they can pronounce his name correctly but we can't? :confused:

Thanks, Dallas!

Haha, I noticed that as well. Its true, now that I've heard it the real way, it sounds so ridiculous the way Americans pronounce it! GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD. I loved Gerry talking about the pronunciation of his name on Craig Ferguson last month. Hilarious. :)

I had been waiting ALL week for that interview. Part one with Katherine was last week and of course, Gerry today! Richard Wilkins was the lucky lad to interview Gerry and the interview was aired on the Today Show. Richard also gave Robert Luketic a plug!

The interview can be emailed to you just go to the ninemsn website and click on Today show and it is under the entertainment section.

I loved the interview, it was casual.... but I do love the bit where he says he is cheeky, rogue and a lad. So Gerry!

Tomorrow, Richard Wilkins is going to give his thoughts on the movie.

As for me, unfortuantely the movie isnt going to be released in my little town for another 2 weeks as we only have 4 cinemas and there lots of movies been released and we have live shows too. So I am sad I have to wait another 2 weeks, but I know it will be worth very bit of the wait.

Sally

I read this really interesting interview for him in the Australian OK. He talked about his mother, women, and all the ususal stuff. But then the reporter asked him if he would like to fall in love and I was really surprised when he said "Well I've never done it before, but I'm open to it."I thought that was bizarre, how can a 40 year old never epxiernced love? I mean never ever? Or is it possible that this is a typo in the print, or maybe he was misquoted? It's just strange.

I read this really interesting interview for him in the Australian OK. He talked about his mother, women, and all the ususal stuff. But then the reporter asked him if he would like to fall in love and I was really surprised when he said "Well I've never done it before, but I'm open to it."I thought that was bizarre, how can a 40 year old never epxiernced love? I mean never ever? Or is it possible that this is a typo in the print, or maybe he was misquoted? It's just strange.

Maybe you can scan and send this itnerview to the adminitrators to upload so that we can share?

Thanks,

Theresa