Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

GALS Creative Contest - WINNERS!!

First off... I would like to congratulate EVERYONE who entered this contest! All the entries are great and very funny! And I think you ALL deserve to win.

Now for the winners of the voting.... *drumroll*

1st place, a winners graphic, and a special Gerry prize.... Iliessa #3. Posted Image

2nd place, and a special Gerry goodie.... Cassie #1 Posted Image

3rd place and a special Gerry goodie..... Cleobethra #6 Posted Image

Those are all really cute! Great job, GALS!

:cheer2: Congrats to the winners! and :goodjob: to all the entries. This was a fun contest and thanks to Jenn and MODS!

Diane

Congratulations Iliessa, Cassie, and Bethy!! ...I agree with everyone...this was without a doubt the hardest contest to vote on yet! You are all winners and I would buy any one of those mags if they were on the shelf!! Kudos to all!

:wave: Frannie

This was fun!! Let's do it again!!!

I thought they were all fantastic and would love to know who the creators of each one was!

Feel free to tell us, voluntarily of course, talented creators! Pretty please?

Congrats to the winners! I agree with KT if the others don't mind sharing :)

OK, I fess up here is mine...:lol: maybe it would be better in the paperback book category! :funnyup:

All right now I broke the ice...who's is whose?

Diane

click to enlarge

Posted Image

Aw, thanks Diane! Yours was in my top 3! It sure was tough to narrow them down.

Oh and I forgot in my previous post to say CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations, ladies. So much talent in the GALS family!

Sara

Congratulations to the winners - all were so good and it was most difficult to choose. Every entry was worthy of winning!!

Congratulations all! It was a fun contest. I have never been accused of being very creative - I'm an accountant, for Pete's Sake! We're usually more on the Logic side. I did "Here's the Beef". Paint is the only prgram I can manage. My son (an art major)said, "Mom, I can't believe you're going to actually put that cheesy thing up so people can see it!!!" I'm glad I did, though, 'cause it was a lot of fun! You GALS are great!

I made this one...

Posted Image

The one that drips of Ghettofabulousness and Redneckiness. Gossip Rag should have about told folks knowing my dislike of Paparazzi and the rags that buy their pictures of people's privacy invaded.

Love,

Tracy :p

P.S. I did two major boo boos. I forgot the bar code, My assumption was it was on the back and I didn't put a date. Magazines always have dates. Other than that it has got Tracy's crap written all over it.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Congratulations to the top choices.

All were done very well and I know it had to be hard to chose.

I thought they were all fantastic and would love to know who the creators of each one was!

Feel free to tell us, voluntarily of course, talented creators! Pretty please?

Congrats to all the winners!! :clap:

It was fun to participate in this contest! thanks Jenn!

it was mine:

Posted Image

I designed this cover thinking about a typical gossip magazine that I'd like to find, a magazine with diverse contents: an exclusive interview, an extra summer with "pretty male faces...and bodies",some ideas for summer holidays...The important thing is that I had fun making it. :yay:

Hugs,

Bel

This was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I have a bit of a confession to make. I wasn't going to enter until my mommabear aka Tracy convinced me to go ahead and do it just for the fun of it. What a blessing in disguise it turned out to be! Who knew I'd place, much less take first prize!!! Thank you one and all who entered and all who voted. The talent that we have across the board here at GALS is an incredible thing to behold and I count myself very fortunate to be among this amazing group of ladies and gentlemen who comprise this board.

To Dayna, thank you dear lady for having the drive, wisdom and courage to start this board

To the admins and mods, thank you for your tireless efforts to find new and creative ways to get us all involved and having the patience of saints to put up with all the work that goes into this.

To my fellow board members, there isn't a day that goes by that I am not blessed by those of you who I've had the privilege to get to know and count amongst my friends. My heart goes out to you all.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my very full heart.

In case you haven't gathered by my rather sappy post...I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! :hearts::yahoo::yahoo::hearts:

Congratulations to all the winner. They are great!

All of the entrees were beautiful. You Gals are so talented. I could never have that kind of talent. Congradulations to all of you. Edited by tishieann

This was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I have a bit of a confession to make. I wasn't going to enter until my mommabear aka Tracy convinced me to go ahead and do it just for the fun of it. What a blessing in disguise it turned out to be! Who knew I'd place, much less take first prize!!! Thank you one and all who entered and all who voted. The talent that we have across the board here at GALS is an incredible thing to behold and I count myself very fortunate to be among this amazing group of ladies and gentlemen who comprise this board.

Momma Bear always knows best. :hug::hugskisses:

Love,

Tracy

P.S. I am teasing. I am the one always bugging others for advice, but Chey gave me that nickname and I adore it.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy