Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Mirin

Gerry's Family Any Photos at Premiere?

Has anyone seen any photos of Gerry's Mum and other family members at the London premiere of TUT?

He said about eight of them were coming down and it would have been nice to see photos.

There were lovely ones taken at 300,POTO,P.S.I love you and even Nim's Island with his young nieces.

Just wondered,

Mirin

Has anyone seen any photos of Gerry's Mum and other family members at the London premiere of TUT?

He said about eight of them were coming down and it would have been nice to see photos.

There were lovely ones taken at 300,POTO,P.S.I love you and even Nim's Island with his young nieces.

Just wondered,

Mirin

I haven't seen any photos but they are in one of the videos from Leicester Sq., Gerry prsents them to the crowd. Here's the link:

It's at 7.45 minutes. I'm sure we have it in the Multimedia section too but not sure which one it is.

I don't know if the very beautiful, tall, long-haired blond lady standing next to his Mum is his sister or his brother's wife or if the gentleman on the right is his brother. Maybe someone some of the more experienced fans can shed some light.

Love,

Theresa

I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong, but I believe his sister is the lady with the shorter red hair that waved.

I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong, but I believe his sister is the lady with the shorter red hair that waved.

Now that you mention it, you are probably right, there is a definite resemblance to his Mum. They all look like very likeable, very down to Earth people. It figures why Gerry remains so grounded, it's all in the way one is brought up.

Gerry's sister, Lynn, is indeed the shorter redhead with gorgeous eyes like Gerry's. Brian is nearly as tall as Gerry and I believe he has brown eyes. At least, they photograph darker than Gerry's or Lynn's.

Suzie

Gerry's sister, Lynn, is indeed the shorter redhead with gorgeous eyes like Gerry's. Brian is nearly as tall as Gerry and I believe he has brown eyes. At least, they photograph darker than Gerry's or Lynn's.

Suzie

Thanks Suzie. I suppose you must have seen them from upclose? Can we Brian in the video?

BTW, here's another link for Mirin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH6NH4JvlPk...feature=related

Family is presented at 3.57 min and right after that you can see them walking down the red carpet. Lynn is wearing a beautiful white suit and she looks very stylish, IMO.

Does anyone know what they do for a living? I remember Gerry saying to a paparazzo in NY earlier this year that his sister was a stylist and had been working for him, but maybe he was lying, afterall he was being followed by the guy...

I believe he actually said that was his old assistant that is now a stylist and it was misinterpreted by some as his older sister.

The older lady in the first video is his aunt.

I believe he actually said that was his old assistant that is now a stylist and it was misinterpreted by some as his older sister.

Take one (me that is) whose English is not their mother tongue. Combine it with having to become accustomed to the Scottish accent and with the bad sound quality of the video in question and what you get is complete misunderstanding. :-)

Anyway, I stand corrected. :-)

I only saw one older lady and I thought that was his Mum. Seems he talked about his aunts once on Leno, one being very attractive and sort of full of herself and the other one not so much. It was funny! I did not see his brother. I saw Lynn and her husband walking across the red carpet and it looked like Lynn started to walk over to the fans or something. It was all so quick. I love seeing his family. It's plain to see the beauty runs in that family!

D

It it Brian in the video standing on the left? I can't tell for sure, and the beauty beside him

would be Gerry's sister in law. I recognize his step father, his aunt, his sister and her husband.

Can't see his Mum in the vid. If there were 8--I suspect there is one more aunt. I love to

see photos of his family, and all are very nice looking!! I would so like to see a photo of

Gerry's father, but so far he is keeping that private. I'll bet he was very handsome.

I believe it was his Mum, step dad, brother in law, and one or two of the aunts at the first

Glasgow convention. They were so down to earth and personable. I think it is sad that

security has prevented any further communication with the sites. I always wonder how much

Margaret reads on the internet? ( I am referring to Gerry's fan sites.) Anyway, we are getting

his family "figured out" and I was surprised when he recently referred to his FOUR neices.

We saw two of them at the NI premiere.

Judy

It it Brian in the video standing on the left? I can't tell for sure, and the beauty beside him

would be Gerry's sister in law. I recognize his step father, his aunt, his sister and her husband.

Can't see his Mum in the vid. If there were 8--I suspect there is one more aunt. I love to

see photos of his family, and all are very nice looking!! I would so like to see a photo of

Gerry's father, but so far he is keeping that private. I'll bet he was very handsome.

I believe it was his Mum, step dad, brother in law, and one or two of the aunts at the first

Glasgow convention. They were so down to earth and personable. I think it is sad that

security has prevented any further communication with the sites. I always wonder how much

Margaret reads on the internet? ( I am referring to Gerry's fan sites.) Anyway, we are getting

his family "figured out" and I was surprised when he recently referred to his FOUR neices.

We saw two of them at the NI premiere.

Judy

So the lady with the short grey hair next to his step father is not his mother? I thought it was her and that she has lost some weight. The only photo I've seen with the two of them was taken at the TR2 premiere so it would make sense for her to look a bit different after all these years. You would know better though.

Theresa

Here is a picture of Margaret and Gerry's step-dad at the PSILY premier in LA:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/p...07/239.jpg.html There are more in the Gallery from the premier too.

Brian and Gerry at the 300 premier in London:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/3...07/202.jpg.html

Lynn with fans at the 300 premier:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/fan/300lond...G_2768.JPG.html

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

I think it is sad that

security has prevented any further communication with the sites.

Judy

What do you mean?

Yes, Judy, please explain. You've got me curious!

D

Here is a picture of Margaret and Gerry's step-dad at the PSILY premier in LA:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/p...07/239.jpg.html There are more in the Gallery from the premier too.

Brian and Gerry at the 300 premier in London:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/3...07/202.jpg.html

Lynn with fans at the 300 premier:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/fan/300lond...G_2768.JPG.html

Suzie

Thank you Suzie, you're a treasure! Lynn is certainly very beautiful and those eyes, wow, out of this world! And she definitely looks a lot like Gerry and they both have features of their Mum I think, except for the colour of the eyes.

Love,

Theresa

Just wondered,

Mirin

Thanks everyone for the guides to the videos I hope perhaps some clever person can make photos out of them.

I cannot get access to You Tube so I will try and find them in the Multimedia section,

Cheers,

Mirin

a couple of quick screen-caps from one of the videos

Posted Image

Posted Image