Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
AbandonThought

Gamer on YouTube

You beat me to it!!! I was just going to post this! :)

That is so cool. I just wish there was a bit more publicity than the internet. I'm hoping there will be as it gets closer to Labor Day.

Thanks, AT!

Lisa

That is so cool. I just wish there was a bit more publicity than the internet. I'm hoping there will be as it gets closer to Labor Day.

Thanks, AT!

Lisa

Yeah, I don't watch TV much, but I haven't seen anything about it other than a few trailers in the theatres and on the internet. Then again, I think advertising on the internet is a really good way to reach the target audience of serious gamers.

p.s.- I was just talking to one of my non-Gerry obsessed friends and got all squealy as I told her that LAC had been moved up to October so there would be two new Gerry movies in the next two months! :pointy:

Gamer trailers have been running on TV. They've been seen during the Tonight Show, AMC Mad Men and in the afternoon on Spike TV during CSI reruns. Probably more. They're out there.

Jane

Gamer trailers have been running on TV. They've been seen during the Tonight Show, AMC Mad Men and in the afternoon on Spike TV during CSI reruns. Probably more. They're out there.

Jane

Apparently I don't watch the right TV shows. :lol: Hopefully they'll run it during Hell's Kitchen tonight!

Thanks sweetie, that was fun. I played a little. :lol:

YEP! I was just sitting here on the puter and all of a sudden I heard that Gamer music...and there it was! Peggy said she saw it the other day too so i'm guessing as it gets closer to the opening date we'll be busy following Gerry around while he's pro-mo-ing!! :p OMG this is such a wonderful summer so far..*sigh*

:wave: Frannie

Oh I forgot....Loving the headline action on youtube! :yay: