Gerard Butler GALS

Get ready to pass the hell out!

Swansong

To quote Katherine Heigl: "Oh my. Oh my my my." (I guess that was actually Abby Richter)

His uhhh shoulders certainly look broad, don't they? :heat:

Ren

PS I'm so excited about this movie. I can't wait to see the trailer.

Edited by Rendita

I must say--the title of this thread got my attention!!! Didn't pass out, but Lisa came into

the room and I couldn't talk--just stuttered!! Yep, he's lookin' "FOOKIN GOOD!!" I can't

wait to see the trailer--and the movie.

Judy

Sorry, I had to come back and say I don't know why, but I just know this movie is going to be f&*king awesome! I already felt that, but just seeing these snaps.........no words. There's just something about the look on his face and the overall shot looks gorgeous (dark & light).

I just can't wait.

Ren

Edited by Rendita

That is the most erotic picture I have ever seen. (Well, except for the dance scene in TUT!)

Good gracious, that man is ...

And, I didn't think anything could be better than Attila.

OMG. OMG. etc. etc. (Talk among yourselves! LOL)

Him standing at the window gives me a throw back to the bare arse shot in 300 :lmao:

Yes he was definitely working out well for that scene - He does have a lovely back noticed that big time in PSILY.

I don't have the updated version of flash player on work puter so if trailer is up before I get home I may not be able to see it but it sure is going to be worth the wait.

I am so thrilled TPTB seem to be behind this film in getting it an early release. They know they have a winner on their hands.

Thanks nice way to start the day

Moira

:omg2: ....................................... flat line.

:ty: for making my day so much better!

He has definately been working out and staying off the bread!!!!

His eyes in the poster are just piercing. They go right through you.

Sally

He has an amazing physique! How is this gorgeous man going to convince us all that he is a psychopath? I can't wait to see how he portrays this role.

Swannie

I am speechless at the beauty of this man. Again, how can People magazine NOT make him the sexiest man alive? To answer your question......he will convince us by sheer acting talent. Personally, I can't wait.

OMG....... :drool1:

His eyes are so beautiful! :wuv:

YES. Those eyes, and whoever lit that scene did it perfectly! :swoon:

We ARE a lucky bunch of girls, aren't we? :wuv: The man's body is simply nothing short of amazing ... there isn't a word good enough.

Swannie, I have a feeling we're supposed to sympathize with Clyde. Clyde ... never in my life did I think I would ever be perving on someone named Clyde.

Edited by phoenixgirl