Gerard Butler GALS

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TRAILER

GerryLady

OMG I can barely type this...I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77493/

If the link has been disabled at ET

It's streaming on the GALS MySpace page Blog...(at least for now!)

Go to GALS MySpace and look for the Blog or Bulletin, it's embedded w/i both.

Also available streaming from WXYZ-TV

Edited by becozy
added GALS MySpace links

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer needs a standing ovation .... :fans:

Oh MY GOD this looks even better than I anticipated!!! I'm blown away by just the trailer. And Gerry in the beginning ... sitting across from Jamie Foxx ... I grabbed my chest and my hand stayed there til the end.

BRAVO GERRY! This is your moment!! Your crowning glory, baby. I am sooo proud of you!!! :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited!! My heart is still pounding from watching that!! :jawdrop:

I cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!!

Edited by GerryLady

Prepare your acceptance speech now Mr Butler this film looks amazing. Roll on October. From the trailer alone this will appeal to anyone who likes a really good thriller and I dont think you'd have to be a major fan of any of the actors either.

Moira

This trailer is more than awesome ... I cannot seem to stop watching it! The performances in this film look amazing based on this 2 min, 23 seconds, and Gerry Butler will knock everyone's socks right off with this one.

:whoa: ...... not happening, kiddo!

OMG! OMG! OMG!---I can't stop crying because it looks like this will finally get Gerry

the attention we all know he should have had a long time ago. This one's gonna be

BIG!!! Love it, love Gerry. I'm so happy for him I could burst!! LOL.

Judy

"Yeah mine too"

He gets to be such a bad guy in this, but you have to love him!

Good lord.

My heart is POUNDING.

When they find him in his house and he sort of smirks and says it's just the beginning and in the court room.

HOLEY SHITE.

ETA: This will show that the man is more than an action star.

He has great depth.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!

Edited by BaileyS

Oh boy, this is going to be quite a movie. I assume everyone has noticed the range of emotions that GB demonstrates in just that short clip? Holy moly, hang onto your hats (and hearts) ladies. I think this one might be big. That scene where he says almost on the verge of tears, "The jury is gonna believe me" and then the look on his face.............freaking brilliant. I almost cried at that 30 second scene!

Edited by Xan

This man is such an amazing actor. There is nobody like him in this business.

I don't think I took a breath during the trailer, and I wanted to shout, but I'm at work. :D

Oh boy, this is going to be quite a movie. I assume everyone has noticed the range of emotions that GB demonstrates in just that short clip? Holy moly, hang onto your hats (and hearts) ladies. I think this one might be big.

Exactly, my point. The range of emotions is outstanding. He is a gem from another place.

I'm addicted....SERIOUSLY!!! I can't stop watching this. That smirk he gives right after he says "you might want to cancel your lunch with Judge Roberts".... :fook::ohbaby:

And isn't this Gerry's directing debut?? OMG, this has to be big when it comes out. How amazing will that be for Gerry...his directing debut turns into a blockbuster!!

:whoa:

:tens:

...can you tell I'm super excited? lol

And isn't this Gerry's directing debut?? OMG, this has to be big when it comes out. How amazing will that be for Gerry...his directing debut turns into a blockbuster!!

No - he produced it. :) F. Gary Gray directed. And looks like he did a fabulous job of it!!

Can you imagine the water cooler discussions this movie is going to inspire? Unfortunately, this movie can only end one way and it ain't good for GB's character. :(

Yes, probably he will die again, but I think that was his goal. He lost everything he loved.

No - he produced it. :) F. Gary Gray directed. And looks like he did a fabulous job of it!!

OHHH that's right!! I remember F. Gary Gray directed it :bonk: Still, its going to be amazing for Gerry!!!! :)