Gerard Butler GALS

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TRAILER

GerryLady

I just saw and dvr'd the trailer on ET! Might I say it is even MORE impressive on a larger

screen--when I see it in the theater I think I might die!! I feel the same as said above--

felt "300" would be a big hit in my "gut" but this one has me totally gobsmakked!! I am

a "gonner." Anyone else think our Gerry has not only made the "A" list, but he is sky-

rocketting to the top? What a ride he has taken us along on--what a privilege to be

"taken" along by this wonderful actor and wonderful man.

Judy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sure you're right about the little pause or blip... I'm thinking a lot of colorful words in this movie are gonna be slung around.. Why do I love it when Gerry says that F word??? :p

Totally agree! And it's that much better when you know he's referring to the act rather than just using it as an expletive for emphasis. Hmmmm... I know what I'm thinking of tonight! :coldshower:

Thank you Thank you Thank you! For putting up a working link to this!! I'd watched it quickly this afternoon before running out, and didn't think to save it, cause I knew ET was showing it tonight. But this trailer is MILES better than what was shown on tv tonight! And then I couldn't even play it until I found your link!!! THANK YOU!!!!

raynbow

WOW! I felt it was going to be a great choice for Evil Twins debut, but this is something else. It goes beyond expectations. I was captivated from the start of the clip. WOW! Are we suppose to hate this character, or feel his pain? Vera, vera interesting and frightening angle! I want to see where it takes us. I am so glad Gerry is Clyde and not the DA.

Oh, I think it's on TV gotta go...

Sally

Edited by cybrsal

That smirk he gives right after he says "you might want to cancel your lunch with Judge Roberts".... :fook::ohbaby:

I KNOW!!! That smirk is just so..... HOT!!!!

I'm about to :poof:

~Tap~

Wouldn't ya just love to have him give you that "smirk" and then say something totally jerky so you could slap his face and then have make up sex?

D

:funnyup:

It is soooooo undescribedly good!!!! I cannot put the voice on now, but at least I can better concentrate on eyes!!! I am looking forward to seeing the film so much, even more than before!!! :wave::wave::wave:

So I just watched the trailer in HD for the first time... did anyone else notice that in the clip where he's naked and being arrested, the only thing he's wearing is the "Daddy" bracelet on his left wrist?

Thank God for HD; that's all I'm saying!

:yummy:

Stephanie

I did not notice, thanks for pointing it out. I am so excited!!!

WOW! I'm speechless!

You think this will end badly for Clyde? I'm not so sure he's going to die! They're going to set him free and he's going to walk off in to the sunset. Besides, how can they make a sequel if he dies? :cunning:

D

Who said anything about a sequel? I missed that somehow. Please share.

This trailer has OSCAR written all over it. It's about time they all have to

say, "Oscar winner Gerard Butler" when introducing him. He has deserved

it for sooooooooooo long.

Won't it be great when Gerry wins as supporting actor AND director?

I am praying for that moment at the oscars next year. Can't wait for

that either. Counting down to Sept. 4 and Oct. 16, then on to the oscars.

Go Gerry.

I love him absolutely,

Sandy

I saw the trailer with the sound, at last!!! It is really exciting!!! I wish it is here as soon as possible (they have not announce the date yet). I am just not sure, if they do not reveal too much in a trailer.... But it is going to be a really great film!!! :wave::wave::wave:

Gerry is not the director of LAC, he is one of the producers. Maybe some day he will have the title of director if he wants it. He picked a good one for his first time out as a producer. LAC looks amazing!!

:yay::wuv:

So many people that dont look like your average Gerry fans are tweeting to @F_Gary_Gray saying how amazing the trailer looks and how it is the first film of the this year they really want to see. It looks like Law Abiding Citizen has mass appeal. I am getting so excited.

Moira