Gerard Butler GALS

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TRAILER

So many people that dont look like your average Gerry fans are tweeting to @F_Gary_Gray saying how amazing the trailer looks and how it is the first film of the this year they really want to see. It looks like Law Abiding Citizen has mass appeal. I am getting so excited.

Moira

My pastor and his wife wrote to me on my Facebook page saying they wanted to see it with me. How cool is that? I think this movie will appeal to just about everyone. I'm so proud of Gerry and incredibly happy for him.

:wuv: Edited by phoenixgirl
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

I knew this was going to be good and it seems the trailer is an indication of it.

I'm so glad Gerard had this part instead of Jamie's and do I sense an award in the future for him :yay:;)

thanks for sharing it :)

OMG! That was absolutely mind blowing, I am speechless. Gerry was amazing in what I saw on the trailer. And I did notice the DADDY bracelet in the naked scene besides his very toned body!

I am a little disappointed it wont be release here until May 2010, however it did get a early plug on the Today Show last week where they previewed the trailer for it.

Sally

I went to the movies, 2 nights ago, and I was TOTALLY surprised by the LAC trailer! I had NO idea it was already being shown. It is So totally awesome. From what I saw, we will get to see a range of Gerry's acting talent, from Husband/Father to broken/defeated man to STRONG determined man! I can HARDLY wait!

I am a little disappointed it wont be release here until May 2010, however it did get a early plug on the Today Show last week where they previewed the trailer for it.

May 2010? Oh you poor thing!! They should just realize that Gerry fans are a worldwide community and we ALL want to see his films at the same time! :)

Stephanie

OMG!

Sally

O-M-GAL!!! Don't they know that's torture!!! :( I'm so sorry!!

I can barely stand to wait until October.... :lalala:

OMG!

Sally

O-M-GAL!!! Don't they know that's torture!!! :( I'm so sorry!!

I can barely stand to wait until October.... :lalala:

Sally, It might be an idea to check the release info for Australia. I thought I read somewhere that it opens here on October, 22nd. Unless that info was a mistake. I can't remember where exactly I read it.

Robyn

I have checked everywhere to see if LAC is going to be released here before May 2010, even phoned the cinemas to check their lists but sadly not to be... It was also announced on the Today Show last week it will be screened here in May.... By then my patiences will be low.... and on top of that, there is no word as to when GAMER will be released here. :tantrum:

It is disappointing they dont release movies at the same time worldwide. We do seem to miss out or get left behind down under!

Sally

Sally,

I am so sorry you will have that long wait for LAC and no word on GAMER. Not fair to our Aussie GALS! Hope there is better news for you soon. :wave:

Diane

The trailer for Law Abiding Citizen looks so good I am sooo looking forward to seeing this one, cant wait.

michelle

The trailer for Law Abiding Citizen looks so good I am sooo looking forward to seeing this one, cant wait.

michelle

Oh god Michelle you are a TB girl too? :wuv:

I see you like Eric/AS, ugh that man was beyond delicious last week wasn't he?

Gerry & Alex in the same room would almost be too much to handle. lol

Edited by Liisa
I was so bummed - one of my friends told me she saw the LAC trailer before District 9 yesterday. Well, I didn't want to see that movie, but hubby and I went to see TUT again today and District 9 was playing in the next theater and started 10 minutes sooner so I went in there and sat through all the (awful) trailers and NO LAC!! What's the deal that I didn't get it?? Then I hoped that it would now be playing before TUT since Shutter Island has been moved to February but NOOOO still got Shutter Island, plus New Moon and some Robin Williams/John Travolta movie which were new trailers. But still NO LAC. Did see the double posters for it, and the HUGE display for Gamer (but still no Gamer trailer either).

I was so bummed - one of my friends told me she saw the LAC trailer before District 9 yesterday. Well, I didn't want to see that movie, but hubby and I went to see TUT again today and District 9 was playing in the next theater and started 10 minutes sooner so I went in there and sat through all the (awful) trailers and NO LAC!! What's the deal that I didn't get it?? Then I hoped that it would now be playing before TUT since Shutter Island has been moved to February but NOOOO still got Shutter Island, plus New Moon and some Robin Williams/John Travolta movie which were new trailers. But still NO LAC. Did see the double posters for it, and the HUGE display for Gamer (but still no Gamer trailer either).

Oh that's such a bummer, Susan! We at least had the Gamer trailer prior to TUT during the last week it played here. I have yet to hear of the LAC trailer being played in the theaters yet up here.

Hey Susan, I do trailer checks regularly (yes i get paid to watch movies WOO HOO) and sometimes I check the same feature in the same theater but on different screens and an entirely different set of trailers is shown. Sometimes its that one print is a digital copy and another is only film. Sometimes the theater managers show the wrong ones lol.

Hey Susan, I do trailer checks regularly (yes i get paid to watch movies WOO HOO) and sometimes I check the same feature in the same theater but on different screens and an entirely different set of trailers is shown. Sometimes its that one print is a digital copy and another is only film. Sometimes the theater managers show the wrong ones lol.

How do I get YOUR job????

We need to add this to our list of "You know you have GALS when... you go see a movie ONLY to see (if) one of Gerry's movie trailers (is) canned with it. :rotflmao:

How do I get YOUR job????

YEA...How did you get your job!?!?!?!? LOLOL!!!

As a side job I do mystery shopping, audits and theater checks (Sometimes i count people, sometimes I check what trailers are shown and audience reactions) with occasional merchandising. Anyone can do it you just need to be in the database with lots of mystery shopping companies. BUT you should never have to pay. THEY pay YOU. you wont get rich off of it but ithas its perks!

As a side job I do mystery shopping, audits and theater checks (Sometimes i count people, sometimes I check what trailers are shown and audience reactions) with occasional merchandising. Anyone can do it you just need to be in the database with lots of mystery shopping companies. BUT you should never have to pay. THEY pay YOU. you wont get rich off of it but ithas its perks!

Oh, I've actually gotten emails about mystery shopping and always thought they were a scam :unsure:

I'll have to pay more attention to them when I get them next time. Sounds like a nice thing to have on the side ;)

Oh, I've actually gotten emails about mystery shopping and always thought they were a scam :unsure:

I'll have to pay more attention to them when I get them next time. Sounds like a nice thing to have on the side ;)

The emails you get soliciting for shoppers usually are a scam. Just beware, if they ask for a fee then its a scam or at the very least is charging you for information you can get for free. It costs nothing to put yourself into the databases of the companies. well nothing but your time lol. and there are websites that offer help that charge nothing at all. THOSE are legitimate.

The emails you get soliciting for shoppers usually are a scam. Just beware, if they ask for a fee then its a scam or at the very least is charging you for information you can get for free. It costs nothing to put yourself into the databases of the companies. well nothing but your time lol. and there are websites that offer help that charge nothing at all. THOSE are legitimate.

I'll have to search for the database online then. I'm always a little weary (sp?) about those emails.

But I've definitely sat there and thought "jeez must be nice to get paid to shop" ... :lol: