Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GerryLady

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TRAILER

As a side job I do mystery shopping, audits and theater checks (Sometimes i count people, sometimes I check what trailers are shown and audience reactions) with occasional merchandising. Anyone can do it you just need to be in the database with lots of mystery shopping companies. BUT you should never have to pay. THEY pay YOU. you wont get rich off of it but ithas its perks!

I've done mystery shopping ... I'd love to do the movie thing! If you get a chance, could you PM me a link or whatever necessary to do this? I am looking for another part-time job.

:thankyou:

As a side job I do mystery shopping, audits and theater checks (Sometimes i count people, sometimes I check what trailers are shown and audience reactions) with occasional merchandising. Anyone can do it you just need to be in the database with lots of mystery shopping companies. BUT you should never have to pay. THEY pay YOU. you wont get rich off of it but ithas its perks!

I've done mystery shopping ... I'd love to do the movie thing! If you get a chance, could you PM me a link or whatever necessary to do this? I am looking for another part-time job.

:thankyou:

Me too please!!! :metoyou:

Sorry, don't mean to drift off topic....back to the regularly scheduled program...lol

The trailer for Law Abiding Citizen looks so good I am sooo looking forward to seeing this one, cant wait.

michelle

OOH yes i am a True and loyal TB fan and i am so loving eric , i like him better than Bill now lol

Oh god Michelle you are a TB girl too? :wuv:

I see you like Eric/AS, ugh that man was beyond delicious last week wasn't he?

Gerry & Alex in the same room would almost be too much to handle. lol

Just a FYI and good news for all Aussie fans. According to this info from the Greater Union website it looks like LAC is going to be released in Australia on Thursday, 22nd October, 2009.

http://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Movie/Details/3272

Hi, Aussie fans,

I put in a web query to Village Roadshow and got a lovely email from Matthew in the customer service dept for Village Cinemas. He didn't have a release date for Gamer but confirmed that LAC will start showing in Village Cinemas from 22 October 2009. :pointy:

Cheers,

Vicki