Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

TUT finally made it here!!!!

Imagine my shock as I went to Walmart this morning! I passed by the theater and glanced at the movies and #1 was TUT(we only have three)!! I gasped loudly! It shows at 1:45 and I'm going to go!!!

This makes #2 for me!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Thanks Linda!! I'm so excited it's ridiculous!! :lol:

I'm excited for you!!!

I'm just gonna tag onto the thread April started. As some of you know, I live in a wee small town and it's normal for me to have to drive at least 30 miles one way to get to a city that has theaters that show Gerry's movies (if I'm lucky).

My wee town does have a movie theater (with a marquee that lights up at night like the old timey ones) but not even 300 came here, nor POTO either. But what to my amazement did I see last week, but an advertisement that TUT was going to be showing here!!

So tonight I went to see it with our honorary GALS member, Christie, my friend and the official GCF CPA.

She loved it!! She laughed until tears were rolling down her face. (She likes gutter humor like I do.)

At the end of the movie, she said that Gerry is now the "it" guy. He can do it all!

It was so refreshing to hear someone who's unbiased (UNlike myself) say that!

I saw TUT today and really liked it very much. Of course I have read glowing reports from fans, but I was still surprised how fully I enjoyed the whole experience. Next week I will see it again, this time with a friend. Gerard was really wonderful, and so was Heigl. There was real chemistry between them.

Edited by Skatingfan03