Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Goes for A Bike Ride in Mahattan

framolamdu

http://tengossip.com/2009/08/16/gerard-but...or-a-bike-ride/

Gerard Butler took some time out of his busy filming schedule to go for a bike ride in downtown Manhattan. I wonder where his helmet is? I know that I would wear a helmet only because the other drivers are so unpredictable. I would never want Gerard to hurt his melon.

Oh nice way to start a Monday morning :drool1::wuv::pant:

Moira

Gerard Butler took some time out of his busy filming schedule to go for a bike ride in downtown Manhattan. I wonder where his helmet is? I know that I would wear a helmet only because the other drivers are so unpredictable. I would never want Gerard to hurt his melon.

Moira

Love the t-shirt. Cute.

Moira

fan girl time :wuv::drool1:

I wonder who he was with and if he was just out riding for fun or in transit to someplace? :) I used to visit NYC once a year and one of my favorite memories was a 27 mile bike ride up and down the island... Oh, I so wish I were in Manhattan right now. How amazing would that be to just be walking along minding your own business and see Gerry zipping by on a Schwinn? :D

Stephanie

I know that Gerry loves getting around on his bike but I wish he would wear a helmet, especially in NYC! I think a friend may be riding with him but you can't see his face. That would be the best way to get around in the city unless you had to be somewhere that you didn't want to arrive sweaty! I think this is probably just a joy ride! My bikes got a flat!

D

I love riding my bike and even though I have an 18 gear road bike and an off road, I would love to have one of those old vintage bikes with the backup brakes and the little basket on the front. I used to have one when I was a kid with the bell, headlight, bright pink streamers, and my dog road around in the basket!

I can imagine NY would be a great place to ride around, especially in Central Park. I'd be a little intimidated riding on the streets I think but if I was riding with Gerry, I'd let him lead the way and I'm sure I'd feel pairfecty safe! ;)

D

My bike riding is on the outskirts of town, not a lot of traffic. I imagine it would be quite dangerous in Manhattan with all the traffic. Never have been there to know if it is safe or not. I do hope he is careful. I'm sure he knows what he is doing, so I will choose not to worry.

Sally

I love riding my bike and even though I have an 18 gear road bike and an off road, I would love to have one of those old vintage bikes with the backup brakes and the little basket on the front. I used to have one when I was a kid with the bell, headlight, bright pink streamers, and my dog road around in the basket!

Those are very popular here in New Orleans. A lot of people use bikes for transportation and those cruisers are the most comfortable. Mine is a mountain bike, so I standout, but I really only ride for exercise, so I guess it fits me better anyway. :)

My bike riding is on the outskirts of town, not a lot of traffic. I imagine it would be quite dangerous in Manhattan with all the traffic. Never have been there to know if it is safe or not. I do hope he is careful. I'm sure he knows what he is doing, so I will choose not to worry.

Sally

I used to ride alot with my son when he was younger but had trouble keeping up with him and his "Stump Jumper" through the woods! You can really get hurt there too! I prefer street or trail riding.

As far as NYC, I've been there and it's amazing the phenominal choreograph between traffic and pedestrians, the ebb and flow and the rhythm of their dance, where it's chaotic bussling and sounds are only punctuated by the blare of horns, the occasional siren and the colorful shouts of profanity! It's like a well oiled instrument, a finely tuned Stradavarius, a Swiss watch! Every move is calculated precisely, albeit in inches rather than feet or "car lengths". But I still wish he'd wear a helmet! Ahhh, ya gotta love New York City!

D

As far as NYC, I've been there and it's amazing the phenominal choreograph between traffic and pedestrians, the ebb and flow and the rhythm of their dance, where it's chaotic bussling and sounds are only punctuated by the blare of horns, the occasional siren and the colorful shouts of profanity! It's like a well oiled instrument, a finely tuned Stradavarius, a Swiss watch! Every move is calculated precisely, albeit in inches rather than feet or "car lengths". But I still wish he'd wear a helmet! Ahhh, ya gotta love New York City!

D

Great description of one of my favorite cities. *Sigh* Hopefully I'll get back there someday.

And while the reality is that he should be wearing a helmet, the "truth" is that he's not only a man, but a SPARTAN. A helmet just wouldn't do. :kisswink:

Stephanie

D

Great description of one of my favorite cities. *Sigh* Hopefully I'll get back there someday.

And while the reality is that he should be wearing a helmet, the "truth" is that he's not only a man, but a SPARTAN. A helmet just wouldn't do. :kisswink:

Stephanie

Thanks, Stephanie!

Yes, it's true he is a Spartan and what a man! But even King Leo wore his protective gear! There's no Persian army out there but one Pakistanie in a fast Cab could sure make a mess of ya! :funnyup:

"Gerry, please, get a helmet! Don't make me come up there!"

D